Clarifying Obama's Immigration Policy

Not only is Obama increasing the numbers of Middle Eastern Muslims, in the face of world wide terrorism....
....but this thread bears witness to the abject stupidity of his supporters.

What could explain this ideologue President's intransigence?????

You know....don't you.

"Schlafly: Immigration is biggest fight for America

I think that’s the top grass-roots issue at the present time,” she told WND. “We want to vet the people who have gotten in here. … Our method of making people citizens is they have to agree to follow our laws, and they have to agree to never be a public charge.

“These coming in right now are going right on welfare,” she said. “That should not be allowed.”

She said the matter is simple: If they cannot make those promises, they don’t get in. If their nations don’t accept their return, the U.S. should cut off foreign aid to those governments, she said.

“Look what happened to Germany,” she said. “Germany isn’t going to be Germany any more. It’s going to be Muslim. We shouldn’t allow that to happen.”
Schlafly: Immigration is biggest fight for America

But look at the photographs from Paris: there's nowhere to get away from it; the barbarians who yell "Allahu Akbar!" are there waiting for you ...when you go to a soccer match, you go to a concert, you go for a drink on a Friday night. They're there on the train... at the magazine office... in the Kosher supermarket... at the museum in Brussels... outside the barracks in Woolwich...

With his usual killer comedy timing, the "leader of the free world" told George Stephanopoulos on "Good Morning, America" this very morning that he'd "contained" ISIS and that they're not "gaining strength". A few hours later, a cell whose members claim to have been recruited by ISIS slaughtered over 150 people in the heart of Paris and succeeded in getting two suicide bombers and a third bomb to within a few yards of the French president."
The Barbarians Are Inside, And There Are No Gates

Yet.....this is Obama's immigration policy:

"....NYTimes reportstheObama administration is willing to accept to 100,000 annuallyin 2017, a significant increase over the current worldwide cap of 70,000. Kerry further added that the US wouldexplore ways to increase the limit beyond 100,000 in future years..."
Obama Will "Accept" 100,000 Refugees In The US Starting 2017 | Zero Hedge

12. “Nearly 81,000 subjects of the Saudi kingdom are studying in the U.S. this school year, up from about 5,000 in 2000-01,” theWall Street Journalreported.

Several national security leaders in recent interviews with Breitbart News have said that they believe the reason why there’s such a problem with the high levels of Muslim immigration to the United States is because people aren’t assimilating to American culture like previous waves of immigration throughout this country’s history did.

“What we need to do is make sure everyone coming into the United States understands who we are and that we are founded on Judeo-Christian values, that there is one rule of law and that’s what’s on the books and it’s not Sharia and we need to make sure we don’t engage in the same kind of mistakes in Europe where they did not engage in assimilation,” former House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Pete Hoekstra (R-MI), now retired from Congress, said in an interview with Breitbart News last September.

Dinesh D’Souza, the conservative filmmaker, said in a previous interview with Breitbart News that America isn’t serving as the melting pot it once was for immigrants—and that’s what leads to this high level of concern with regards to assimilation.

Look if our government can monitor our every phone call and our every email and our every motion, you can be very sure they have the technology to spot every single person coming across the border. The problem is they don’t want to. [And the source of the problem sits in the Oval Office.]

..., Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, has been outspoken about the threat of the growing Muslim immigration.

“They want to use our freedoms to undermine that freedom in the first place,” Jindal said in a past interview with the Family Research Council’s Washington Watch where he discussed Muslim immigrants.

“This is a place where you have freedom of self-determination, freedom of religious liberty, freedom of speech. This is an amazing place and we’re a majority Christian country,” Jindal said." Concerns Of Muslim Immigration Surge Into Western World Come Into Focus - Breitbart

As far as the lying John Kerry claiming that the government is vetting the immigrants for terrorism links? If only.

a. "A senior FBI counter-terrorism official, Michael Steinbach, testified before the House homeland security committee and admittedthat the U.S. lacks the capability to properly screen out terrorists and terrorist sympathizersfrom the ranks of the U.N. refugee program."
Syrian refugee program called ‘back door for jihadists’

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008

Now you know what he meant.

Please . This thread is based on line by Obama that could've been talking about the Mars rover .

You spin it into a ridiculous immigration claim. And you were quickly exposed as a lying fraud .
she's a certified RWNJ. Plain and simple. You notice how even the rw'ers on this site avoid her?

As to the OP, if we just keep Koreans out, we'll do just fine.

Last edited:
The only liar here is you Polychic.

You right wing wackos are apiece of work . You just constantly make shit up . You can't believe anything you say and your "links" are just to extremist websites wh no credibility .

I never lie, as indicated by the lack of any such provided by you, dope.

I made up nothing, as indicated by the linked, sourced and documented posts I've provided.

Seems that every post by a Liberal is no more than 'is not, is not,' or some variation of a lie.
I'm sure that there are a number of honest Liberals....why, one could come along any day now.....any day....

......any day.....
It's easier for them to call them lies than to actually read and absorb the content that is presented to them.

What content ? That Obama is a secret Muslim who ruined Syria in some grand plan to take in mooslim refuges ?!??

As type that out it gets more rediculous . I can't believe people buy into this racist shit .
Well, it's either he's a mad genius who is helping Muslims hurry up their plans to murder half the non-Muslims on the planet or he's a total idiot without the common-sense that God gave a pissant.

Check out these loons.

9r7qmg.jpg

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008

You lied again, soooooo......................

You even lie about never lying, Chica! You don't have an honest bone in your body!

In your post #436 above [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 44 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ], you cited this quote from http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol29_No2_Rehnquist.pdf.
"[Liberal judicial activism] seems instead to be based upon the proposition that federal judges, perhaps judges as a whole, have a role of their own,
quite independent of popular will, to play in solving society’s problems."

But you didn't faithfully reproduce the quote which actually read:
"The brief writer’s version seems instead to be based upon the proposition that federal judges, perhaps judges as a whole, have a role of their own, quite independent of popular will, to play in solving society’s problems."

The underlined portions in both quotes above display the difference. In the original, in blue font, the author was speaking about the case brief's written by LAWYERS. But that didn't jive with your desired narrative so you edited, read that as LIED, it to shift the subject from LAWYERS to JUDGES, with your bracketed "Liberal judicial activism". That is changing truth to falsehood or in common English, LYING! You altered Rehnquist's entire meaning and intent to play the alter quote into your game by LYING. That is not only lying, but truly despicable dishonesty and conduct.

I understand why you didn't respond to my post #441 [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 45 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ] which disclosed this same dishonest conduct. I would have let it go until I read the post to which I'm responding [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 45 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum post #448 ] proclaiming that you "never lie". You are an utterly disgustingly flawed person. Oh and you can expect to see this post showing up each and every time you claim that you "never lie", LIAR!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obama NEVER said that sentence, it's your fabrication taken out of context through an edit, LIAR! And your edited video is bullshit too, Chica! LOSER!

You even lie about never lying, Chica! You don't have an honest bone in your body!

In your post #436 above [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 44 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ], you cited this quote from http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol29_No2_Rehnquist.pdf.
"[Liberal judicial activism] seems instead to be based upon the proposition that federal judges, perhaps judges as a whole, have a role of their own,

"The brief writer’s version seems instead to be based upon the proposition that federal judges, perhaps judges as a whole, have a role of their own, quite independent of popular will, to play in solving society’s problems."

The underlined portions in both quotes above display the difference. In the original, in blue font, the author was speaking about the case brief's written by LAWYERS. But that didn't jive with your desired narrative so you edited, read that as LIED, it to shift the subject from LAWYERS to JUDGES, with your bracketed "Liberal judicial activism". That is changing truth to falsehood or in common English, LYING! You altered Rehnquist's entire meaning and intent to play the alter quote into your game by LYING. That is not only lying, but truly despicable dishonesty and conduct.

I understand why you didn't respond to my post #441 [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 45 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ] which disclosed this same dishonest conduct. I would have let it go until I read the post to which I'm responding [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 45 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum post #448 ] proclaiming that you "never lie". You are an utterly disgustingly flawed person. Oh and you can expect to see this post showing up each and every time you claim that you "never lie", LIAR!

Obama NEVER said that sentence, it's your fabrication taken out of context through an edit, LIAR! And your edited video is bullshit too, Chica! LOSER!

Let's check....in the OP, I posted this:
"1. In a nutshell, this is it:
“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.”— Barack Obama, October 30, 2008"

You, foaming at the mouth, keep posting this:

"Obama NEVER said that sentence, it's your fabrication..."

Hmmm.....here he is saying it:

Gads, this is fun!!!!
I love kicking your teeth in AND showing you to be a lying gutter snipe.

Don't ever change.

1. After decades of lavish social spending, much of the Continent was teetering on the brink of fiscal and monetary disaster. Its debt was soaring, its treasuries were empty, and its pampered citizenry was aging and disillusioned. Austerity was the order of the day. In the current climate, no cow was considered too sacred; health care, university tuition, support for the arts, and even pension benefits were all undergoing drastic cuts.

2. Another article of faith lay in tatters that November—the belief that Europe could absorb an endless tide of Muslim immigrants from its former colonies while preserving its culture and basic way of life. What had started as a temporary program to relieve a postwar labor shortage had now permanently altered the face of an entire continent. Restive Muslim suburbs ringed nearly every city, and several countries appeared demographically fated to Muslim majorities before the end of the century.

No one in a position of power had bothered to consult the native population of Europe before throwing open the doors, and now, after years of relative passivity, the natives were beginning to push back. Denmark had imposed draconian restrictions on immigrant marriages. France had banned the wearing of the full facial veil in public. And the Swiss, who barely tolerated one another, had decided they wanted to keep their tidy little cities and towns free of unsightly minarets. The leaders of Britain and Germany had declared multiculturalism, the virtual religion of post-Christian Europe, a dead letter. No longer would the majority bend to the will of the minority, they declared. Nor would it turn a blind eye to the extremism that flourished within its midst

3. On that morning in November, he left his apartment in darkness to purify himself at a mosque built with Saudi money and staffed by a Saudi-trained imam who spoke no French. ... It was never clearly established whether the act was preceded by the traditional scream of Allahu Akbar.” Several survivors claimed to have heard it; several others swore the bomber detonated his device in silence. As for the sound of the explosion itself, those closest had no memory of it at all, for their eardrums were too badly damaged. To a person, all recalled seeing a blinding white flash of light. It was the light of death, said one. The light one sees at the moment he confronts God for the first time.

4. The bomb itself was a marvel of design and construction. It was not the kind of device built from Internet manuals or the how-to pamphlets floating around the Salafist mosques of Europe. It had been perfected under battle conditions in Palestine and Mesopotamia. Packed with nails soaked in rat poison—a practice borrowed from the suicide bombers of Hamas—it carved through the crowd like a circular saw. So powerful was the explosion that the Louvre Pyramid, located a mile and a half to the east, shivered with the blast wave. Those closest to the bomber were blown to pieces, sheared in half, or decapitated, the preferred punishment for unbelievers. Even at forty paces, limbs were lost. At the farthest edge of the kill zone, the dead appeared pristine. Spared outward trauma, they had been killed by the shock wave, which ravaged their internal organs like a tsunami. Providence had granted them the tender mercy of bleeding to death in private.

5. The first gendarmes to arrive were instantly sickened by what they saw. Extremities littered the paving stones, along with shoes, smashed wristwatches frozen at 11:46, and mobile phones that rang unanswered. In one final insult, the murderer’s remains were scattered among his victims—everything but the head, which came to rest on a delivery truck more than a hundred feet away, the bomber’s expression oddly serene.
From the novel "Portrait of a Spy," by Daniel Silva

"....NYTimes reports the Obama administration is willing to accept to 100,000 annually in 2017, a significant increase over the current worldwide cap of 70,000. Kerry further added that the US wouldexplore ways to increase the limit beyond 100,000 in future years..."
Obama Will "Accept" 100,000 Refugees In The US Starting 2017 | Zero Hedge

In Paris.....just eight savages.....

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.”— Barack Obama, October 30, 2008"

Gads, this is fun!!!!

Don't ever change.

You keep lying that Obama said this:

And you REFUSE to admit that in that speech, the full context of what Obama said was this:
"Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."

Here are some other references to Obama's Oct 30, 2008 speech at Mizzou, and the transcripts of all of them say the same damn thing putting the LIES IN YOUR MOUTH!

Obama Rallies Columbia, Missouri | RealClearPolitics
"Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America"
In context: What Obama said about "fundamentally transforming" the nation

YOU LIED! Fuck your edited video. It's a lie, too! Pretending it's original is yet another lie! And I told you about lying..............

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Damn you're stupid to keep lying in the face of so much proof you're a liar!

Gads, this is fun!!!!

Don't ever change.

You keep lying that Obama said this:

And you REFUSE to admit that in that speech, the full context of what Obama said was this:
"Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."

Here are some other references to Obama's Oct 30, 2008 speech at Mizzou, and the transcripts of all of them say the same damn thing putting the LIES IN YOUR MOUTH!

Obama Rallies Columbia, Missouri | RealClearPolitics
"Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America"
In context: What Obama said about "fundamentally transforming" the nation

YOU LIED! Fuck your edited video. It's a lie, too! Pretending it's original is yet another lie! And I told you about lying..............

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Damn you're stupid to keep lying in the face of so much proof you're a liar!

13. While Obama is importing terrorism via his immigration policy, the policy has several other important aspects for Progressives. Never mind the deadly diseases...previously eradicated in this country....now on the rise, he is simultaneously importing 'socialism.'

a. “Socialism” is a negative for most Americans, but certainly not all Americans.... The most striking partisan differences come in reactions to the word “socialism.” Just 15% of Republicans react positively to “socialism” while 77% react negatively. By more than two-to-one (64% to 26%), independents also have a negative impression of “socialism.” However, Democrats are evenly divided – 44% have a positive reaction to “socialism” while 43% react negatively." “Socialism” Not So Negative, “Capitalism” Not So Positive

While close to the majority of Democrats identify 'socialism' positively, that is not the case with most Americans. The schools will simply have to work harder! Some Americans react poorly to the Progressive agenda:

b. "PINE BUSH - An effort to celebrate national Foreign Language Week by reading the Pledge of Allegiance in Arabic Wednesday has polarized Pine Bush High School into angry factions.

The morning's regularly scheduled announcements included the Arabic reading of the pledge. According to students, the announcement was greeted by catcalls and angry denunciations in classrooms throughout the school by students who felt the reading was inappropriate." Arabic version of Pledge of Allegiance at Pine Bush High School ignites furor

14. "Fortunately for progressives, they have another source of low-information voters. Those they can't teach progressive-socialism, they simply import....It's a progressive-socialist army that is going to change ['fundamentally transform'] what is left of the United States after imported Islamists try to blow it all up....If you're illiterate and from a socialist country, or Muslim and from a country rife with terrorism, you're admitted immediately and subsidized." Savage, "Government Zero."

Forum List

Back