Clarifying Obama's Immigration Policy

In fact, the United Nations is currently planning to settle roughly one million refugees – mostly Muslims – in western countries,Fox Newsreports.

How many Jews did the UN settle on Arab lands beginning in 1948?

I guess that was okay...

1. None.

Learn some history, dunce.

2. "... Jews settled in mandate Palestine and wrought an agricultural miracle..... Jewish settlers drained malarial swamps, leached salt from the soils, terraced the barren hills, and planted millions of trees. They massively expanded the capacity of the land and enabled it to support a substantial Arab population.

3. Crucial to Israel's accomplishments were world leading technological advances in the recovery of water through desalinization, drip irrigation, and sewage recycling.

4. .... between 1921 and 1943, Jews quadrupled the number of enterprises, multiplied the number of jobs by a factor of 10, and increased the level of capital investment a hundredfold. Far from displacing Arabs, they provided the capital for a major expansion of Arab farms and enabled a sevenfold rise in Arab population by 1948, to a level of 1.35 million, the largest in the long history of Palestine. In other words, the Arabs came to what would be soon be the State of Israel because of the Jews

5. By comparison, Trans-Jordan, now known as Jordan, with the same geological endowment and four times the land but no Jews was able to sustain a population density only one tenth of the population density of Palestine.

6. Over the past fifty years, Israel has increased its population tenfold, its agricultural production sixteen fold and its industrial production fifty-fold while actually reducing net water consumption by ten percent since 1948 [enabling] the land to support not only more Jews, but also millions more Arabs.

7. ... Israel with its astonishing achievements in computer science and other high tech fields distills both the genius of the Jews and the misdirected anger of the failed states that surround her.

8.The great divide in the Middle East is .... between admiration of achievement, along with a desire to replicate it, and envy accompanied by violent resentment.

9.People who admire success, who pass the Israel Test, tend to be wealthy and peaceful. People who resent achievement, who fail the Israel Test, tend to become poor and violent.

10. The Israel Test is the central divide in the world today.

How you answer it as an individual and ultimately how we answer it as a nation is a test of our own will to triumph over enemies who hate us, as they hate Israel, for what is best within us."
Do You Pass the Israel Test? - Prager University

The only liar here is you Polychic.

You right wing wackos are apiece of work . You just constantly make shit up . You can't believe anything you say and your "links" are just to extremist websites wh no credibility .

I never lie, as indicated by the lack of any such provided by you, dope.

I made up nothing, as indicated by the linked, sourced and documented posts I've provided.

Seems that every post by a Liberal is no more than 'is not, is not,' or some variation of a lie.
I'm sure that there are a number of honest Liberals....why, one could come along any day now.....any day....

......any day.....

Please . This thread is based on line by Obama that could've been talking about the Mars rover .

You spin it into a ridiculous immigration claim. And you were quickly exposed as a lying fraud .

Please . This thread is based on line by Obama that could've been talking about the Mars rover .

You spin it into a ridiculous immigration claim. And you were quickly exposed as a lying fraud .

No, you moron.....the thread is based on Obama's immigration policy, and how it is designed to "fundamentally transform" America.

This....from the OP:

" In many ways Obama has endeavored to 'fundamentally transform' America, and ignoring the Constitution is one.
But, perhaps, most significant is by diluting the religious, moral nature of our republic....and immigration policy has been the mechanism."

No wonder you never progressed beyond the third grade.

And...btw.....you've been one of the dolts who proved that I never lie.
Thanks so much.

You right wing wackos are apiece of work . You just constantly make shit up . You can't believe anything you say and your "links" are just to extremist websites wh no credibility .

I made up nothing, as indicated by the linked, sourced and documented posts I've provided.

Seems that every post by a Liberal is no more than 'is not, is not,' or some variation of a lie.
I'm sure that there are a number of honest Liberals....why, one could come along any day now.....any day....

......any day.....
It's easier for them to call them lies than to actually read and absorb the content that is presented to them.

How about the reasons that Obama's immigration policy is dangerous for America?

11. “With immigration and our legal ports of entry representing the front lines in the war on terror, in conjunction with this president’s unwillingness to recognize the threat from Islamic extremism, our homeland security has already been shut down for years,” said Horowitz.

The Pew Research Center also studied the impact of a growing Muslim population. Pew noted that by 2050, Muslims would outnumber Jews and nearly equal the number of Christians across the world.

The large number of Muslim immigrants has already impacted public schools and communities throughout America. Due to the large number of immigrants from the Middle East, the Department of Justice required a school in Michigan accommodate the growing Arab immigrant student population by hiring more Arab teachers.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a moderate Muslim reformer, came to America from Somalia. She recently warned in an op-ed in Time Magazine that she worries about the attitudes of the majority of Muslim immigrants coming to the United States, typically from the three countries of Pakistan, Bangladesh and Iraq.

Ali writes that many “people in these countries hold views that most Americans would regard as extreme.”

For example, she notes that a number of Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Iraqis believe conversion away from Islam should be punished by death.

“More than 80 percent of Pakistanis and two thirds of Bangladeshis and Iraqis regard sharia law as the revealed word of God. Only tiny fractions would be comfortable if their daughters married Christians,” she warns. “Only a minority regards honor killings of women as never justified.

She also notes that roughly 25 percent of Bangladeshis believe suicide bombings defending Islam are justified.

“People with views such as these pose a threat to us all, not because those who hold them will all turn to terrorism. Most will not. But such attitudes imply a readiness to turn a blind eye to the use of violence and intimidation tactics against, say, apostates and dissidents – and a clear aversion to the hard-won achievements of Western feminists and campaigners for minority rights,” wrote Hirsi Ali." Concerns Of Muslim Immigration Surge Into Western World Come Into Focus - Breitbart

"People with views such as these pose a threat to us all"

Get it????

For starters, your first quote in the OP:

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008
The context within which you cast it is so far from the intended, it shows you as a charlatan, a fraud! Here is the quote in its full context, five days before the 2008 election:

"Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."
< Barack Obama, October 30, 2008 >

The context of what Obama ACTUALLY said is not at all what you twisted it to be. Hell, you even MISQUOTED it to make it a stand alone sentence to further your perfidy!

You're a phony and a fraud, Chica!

The operative phrase is "fundamentally transforming ."

Good to see you bow to my expertise and accuracy.

What unequivocal horseshit! And not a word about your misquoting the passage!

Typical dishonest reaction from you Chica! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

See....now you're lying.

I never "misquoted" anything.....did I.

Here he is saying just what I said he did.

You're busted again, huh?

That's just more horseshit from you, Chica. A video can easily be edited, just as you edited the sentence you took that phrase from, you dishonest twit! You know exactly what you did taking it out of context AND misquoting what Obama said a little over seven years ago. So for others to see your corrupt dishonesty, I'll present it again IN CONTEXT:

From Obama's campaign speech Oct 30, 2008:

"After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America."
< In context: What Obama said about "fundamentally transforming" the nation >

From the OP which you wrote:

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008

The two highlighted portions above READ exactly the same. However, the PHRASE spoken by Obama WITHIN THE ENTIRE SENTENCE IT MODIFIES radically differs contextually from your idiotic OP! On top of that, you plucked that phrase out of that sentence and made it stand by itself. You not only misquoted Obama with intent, but now you're lying about it.

I'm sure as Hell not the one busted, Chica...That Be You, you lying deceitful twit!! Now how about another :dance::dance::dance::dance:.

Isn't it great how I make you do tricks!

I show you lying,....make you slip into profanity.....and shove your words back down your throat!!

You lied when you said I misquoted your lord and master....and I provide a vid showing him saying exactly......exactly....what I said he did.

Hey....you deserve a reward:

Doggie Treat?

I don't have to go any further in proving my points. The fact that you took that phrase out of context AND misquoted it for another of your disjointed diatribes is recorded above conclusively, so there is no need for me to go continue to repeat it.

You can project your deceit upon me and the source I used, Politifact, attempting to shield you from your lies, deceit and misconduct sprinkled liberally with gratuitous ad hominem, and you may fool some, but you are a known quantity to MANY!

You're a liar Chica. You are dishonest to the core. You have made proof of those character flaws manifest through your own words and actions on this board over and over again with the horseshit you spew! You are to be pitied!

......any day.....
It's easier for them to call them lies than to actually read and absorb the content that is presented to them.

What content ? That Obama is a secret Muslim who ruined Syria in some grand plan to take in mooslim refuges ?!??

As type that out it gets more rediculous . I can't believe people buy into this racist shit .

The operative phrase is "fundamentally transforming ."

Good to see you bow to my expertise and accuracy.

See....now you're lying.

That's just more horseshit from you, Chica. A video can easily be edited, just as you edited the sentence you took that phrase from, you dishonest twit! You know exactly what you did taking it out of context AND misquoting what Obama said a little over seven years ago. So for others to see your corrupt dishonesty, I'll present it again IN CONTEXT:

"After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America."

The two highlighted portions above READ exactly the same. However, the PHRASE spoken by Obama WITHIN THE ENTIRE SENTENCE IT MODIFIES radically differs contextually from your idiotic OP! On top of that, you plucked that phrase out of that sentence and made it stand by itself. You not only misquoted Obama with intent, but now you're lying about it.

I'm sure as Hell not the one busted, Chica...That Be You, you lying deceitful twit!! Now how about another :dance::dance::dance::dance:.

I show you lying,....make you slip into profanity.....and shove your words back down your throat!!

You lied when you said I misquoted your lord and master....and I provide a vid showing him saying exactly......exactly....what I said he did.

Doggie Treat?

I don't have to go any further in proving my points. The fact that you took that phrase out of context AND misquoted it for another of your disjointed diatribes is recorded above conclusively, so there is no need for me to go continue to repeat it.

You can project your deceit upon me and the source I used, Politifact, attempting to shield you from your lies, deceit and misconduct sprinkled liberally with gratuitous ad hominem, and you may fool some, but you are a known quantity to MANY!

You're a liar Chica. You are dishonest to the core. You have made proof of those character flaws manifest through your own words and actions on this board over and over again with the horseshit you spew! You are to be pitied!

Are you back for another spanking????

Proving you a lying gutter snipe wasn't enough????

OK....here ya' go:

It appears that truth and honor no longer register with you....so...how long have you been a Liberal?

......any day.....

What content ? That Obama is a secret Muslim who ruined Syria in some grand plan to take in mooslim refuges ?!??

As type that out it gets more rediculous . I can't believe people buy into this racist shit .

There is nothing in this well constructed, and well documented threat that states any of that.
So....why would you post it?

Oh...because the thread reveals what a horrible,uninformed choice you made for a President?
And because it reveals how truly dumb you are?

How anyone can be aware of what happened yesterday, and post the stupid, disjointed, fabricated stuff that you Liberals do is almost unfathomable.

Almost.
I’ve seen people like you before…but then I had to pay admission.

Hey polychick . Nice avatar . Supergirl= illegal alien (literally ) seeking asylum .

Irony !!

Calling Obama!

Bulletin:
"Two men linked to Paris attacks registered as migrants in Greece: police"
Two men linked to Paris attacks registered as migrants in Greece: police

"....NYTimes reports theObama administration is willing to accept to 100,000 annually in 2017, a significant increase over the current worldwide cap of 70,000. Kerry further added that the US wouldexplore ways to increase the limit beyond 100,000 in future years..."
Obama Will "Accept" 100,000 Refugees In The US Starting 2017 | Zero Hedge

See....now you're lying.

Doggie Treat?

OK....here ya' go:

It appears that truth and honor no longer register with you....so...how long have you been a Liberal?

You even lie about never lying, Chica! You don't have an honest bone in your body!

In your post #436 above [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 44 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ], you cited this quote from http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol29_No2_Rehnquist.pdf.
"[Liberal judicial activism] seems instead to be based upon the proposition that federal judges, perhaps judges as a whole, have a role of their own,
quite independent of popular will, to play in solving society’s problems."

But you didn't faithfully reproduce the quote which actually read:
"The brief writer’s version seems instead to be based upon the proposition that federal judges, perhaps judges as a whole, have a role of their own, quite independent of popular will, to play in solving society’s problems."

The underlined portions in both quotes above display the difference. In the original, in blue font, the author was speaking about the case brief's written by LAWYERS. But that didn't jive with your desired narrative so you edited, read that as LIED, it to shift the subject from LAWYERS to JUDGES, with your bracketed "Liberal judicial activism". That is changing truth to falsehood or in common English, LYING! You altered Rehnquist's entire meaning and intent to play the alter quote into your game by LYING. That is not only lying, but truly despicable dishonesty and conduct.

I understand why you didn't respond to my post #441 [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 45 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ] which disclosed this same dishonest conduct. I would have let it go until I read the post to which I'm responding [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 45 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum post #448 ] proclaiming that you "never lie". You are an utterly disgustingly flawed person. Oh and you can expect to see this post showing up each and every time you claim that you "never lie", LIAR!

I WARNED YOU NOT TO LIE CHICA! And in this thread, you did the same thing, which I noted!

See....now you're lying.

Doggie Treat?

OK....here ya' go:

You even lie about never lying, Chica! You don't have an honest bone in your body!

In your post #436 above [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 44 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ], you cited this quote from http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol29_No2_Rehnquist.pdf.
"[Liberal judicial activism] seems instead to be based upon the proposition that federal judges, perhaps judges as a whole, have a role of their own,

"The brief writer’s version seems instead to be based upon the proposition that federal judges, perhaps judges as a whole, have a role of their own, quite independent of popular will, to play in solving society’s problems."

The underlined portions in both quotes above display the difference. In the original, in blue font, the author was speaking about the case brief's written by LAWYERS. But that didn't jive with your desired narrative so you edited, read that as LIED, it to shift the subject from LAWYERS to JUDGES, with your bracketed "Liberal judicial activism". That is changing truth to falsehood or in common English, LYING! You altered Rehnquist's entire meaning and intent to play the alter quote into your game by LYING. That is not only lying, but truly despicable dishonesty and conduct.

I understand why you didn't respond to my post #441 [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 45 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ] which disclosed this same dishonest conduct. I would have let it go until I read the post to which I'm responding [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 45 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum post #448 ] proclaiming that you "never lie". You are an utterly disgustingly flawed person. Oh and you can expect to see this post showing up each and every time you claim that you "never lie", LIAR!

I WARNED YOU NOT TO LIE CHICA!

"But the challenge is not just for France. President Obama, who called what happened “an attack on all of humanity”, bears his share of the responsibility for the rise of Isil thanks to America’s inadequate conduct in the Middle East. Angela Merkel, in her relentless commitment to free movement of people in the EU, needs to look to her conscience too."
Paris terror attacks an alarm bell for liberal, borderless Europe

Doggie Treat?

OK....here ya' go:

"But the challenge is not just for France. President Obama, who called what happened “an attack on all of humanity”, bears his share of the responsibility for the rise of Isil thanks to America’s inadequate conduct in the Middle East. Angela Merkel, in her relentless commitment to free movement of people in the EU, needs to look to her conscience too."
What the fuck does that have to do with the price of potatoes OR your penchant to lie so damn often? Get a fucking grip, Chica!

Doggie Treat?

OK....here ya' go:

What the fuck does that have to do with the price of potatoes OR your penchant to lie so damn often? Get a fucking grip, Chica!

"WASHINGTON—The Islamic State's claim of responsibility for the attacks in Paris has potentially dramatic implications in the U.S., where federal counterterrorism officials are investigating hundreds of suspected Islamic State recruits who they fear have been urged to take their fight to American streets, authorities have said.

Last month, FBI Director James Comey acknowledged an estimated 900 active investigations pending against suspected Islamic State-inspired operatives and other homegrown violent extremists across the country."
Anxiety grows over ISIL recruits in U.S.

2i9o8z9.jpg

"The Obama administration is moving to increase and accelerate the number of Syrian refugees who might be admitted into the United States by opening new screening outposts in Iraq and Lebanon, administration officials told Reuters on Friday.

The move comes after President Barack Obama pledged in September to admit an additional 10,000 Syrian refugees in 2016, torn by four years of civil war and disorder.

The U.S. State Department confirmed the plans to open a refugee settlement processing centre in Erbil, Iraq, before the end of 2015, and to resume refugee processing in Lebanon in early 2016, said spokeswoman Danna Van Brandt.

The White House would not say how many additional refugees it may take in beyond the 10,000, but two senior administration officials said they are seeking ways to increase the number."
Syria refugee crisis: U.S. opens centres to speed vetting

Forum List

Back