Classless Democrats boo our President at the World Series.

So let's put this in perspective.

About half of voting Americans voted for Barack Obama. He was NEVER subjected to this sort of abuse. About half of voting Americans voted for Donald Trump. You see what he gets.

The differences are stark. People who voted for The Other against Donald Trump have never accepted their loss. They are generally stupid, gullible, and have accepted the constant Media slanders against this President who, according to all objective criteria, has kept his campaign promises and been a very, very successful President.

Leftists are scum. They must NEVER come into power.
I love the gaslighting attempt, acting like Former President Obama was never subjected to abuse...:71:

not an excuse , sports fans are usually pretty stupid as a class of people and its easy to get them emotionally charged up Bode . I mean hey , look at them . they spend money on team logo t-shirts and they pay lots of money for hotdogs , popcorn , soda and beer and tickets to the game just so they can yell 'YEA team ' Bode !!

Of course he will hear boos in Washington DC...that stadium was filled with swamp creatures and swamp tenders....ie staff....give it up libs...if the game was in Houston he would have received a standing ovation....

Trump and his "alternative foreign policy" types, epitomize the "swamp". More Trump staffers and cabinet members have been fired or indicted because of lying and corruption, that any President at this point in his administration.

DC has way more than its share of highly educated and informed people and gov't workers. Trump and the GOP insults the intelligence of the educated & informed and disparages the work of Federal employees.

Maryland and DC are Blue and now Trump is doing his best to turn Virginia Blue too.
When you say educated, informed and wealthy government workers, are you referring to slugs and shakedown artists like the Bidens or the Clintons? Of maybe you're referring to that super intelligent group called the squat. Or maybe it's Maxine, Gerald, Chuckie or Shifty you're talking about. When you really think about it, those people are better criminals than anything else. I'm glad they're blue. I'd be embarrassed to call them my people

When his name was announced to the sellout crowd after the third inning of World Series Game 5 in the midst of the Washington Nationals’ regular salute to veterans, Trump was met by a torrent of boos. The noise was intense and long-lasting, a wave of negativity that washed up to the Major League Baseball suite where the president was watching the final game of the Series to be held at Nationals Park.

But the moment the big screen in center field switched from showing Trump to once again showing the veterans, the boos from the crowd immediately returned to cheers.

#Trumpeachment is everywhere, even at America's pastime

Veterans For Impeachment?
Trump did more for veterans than the presidents back to Truman. It was an uneducated boo by beer swilling haters.

Sure he has what a laugh.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...63ac70-68d9-11e8-bf8c-f9ed2e672adf_story.html

President Trump is fighting a bipartisan plan to fund the much-touted expansion of veterans health care he signed into law on Wednesday, as the White House argues against a boost in federal spending to fund the new initiative.

“The VA Mission Act authorizes and expansion of veterans’ access to private health care, but the bill does not reserve federal money to pay for it. A group of powerful Senate committee chairmen from both parties aims to remedy that by advancing a separate measure for the new $50 billion law, saying this is the best way to ensure the new programs give veterans access to medical care.

But the White House has been lobbying Republicans to vote the plan down, instead asking Congress to pay for veterans programs by cutting spending elsewhere.
Don't laugh-I agree. Take every penny spent on illegals toothbrushes and tampons and put it toward the veterans-If we give ANY money to illegals, like the Democrat plan to pay for illegals healthcare, it is a slap in the face to all Americans, but especially the veterans. The ignorant crowd can cheer for the illegal sitting next to them but they are FOOLS!

Do you know (you research it I'm at work) that Bush and Obama did more for vets than trump will ever do.
Not in my book-Bush SENT more young men to the VA for limb replacement-nobody has to look that up!

America's pastime did a great job acknowledging our great president Donald Trump.....RED HATS waving everywhere seems to be the NEW TRADITION when showing support for Trump at all his many events he has planned!

I was watching and just knew Cult45 would try to turn a sea of boos into a victory. :auiqs.jpg: This is the treatment the Orange Virus will get at public events from now on. Bet it was a wake up call.

I bet the OrangeOne was upset by the Alverez, Correa and Springer bombs.

Not as much as the crowd of loser National's fans were! :badgrin:

I'm a Houston fan, but the ump was making some really bad calls on some pitches, so they had a beef with him.

America's pastime did a great job acknowledging our great president Donald Trump.....RED HATS waving everywhere seems to be the NEW TRADITION when showing support for Trump at all his many events he has planned!

Those are baseball hats, not MAGA hats..

And you can hear him getting booed when the song ends.
DC booing someone.... Only be a good thing for the person being booed. Lol

The man literally did what five rallies in three days? He may be older and heavier but he seems to have a lot of energy.

That’s a joke, right?
Look it up, fatty. He finished 2016 with a bang. HRC fizzled. Also, do you still believe that biological males who identify as females should be allowed to play contact sports vs biological females? Funny, how you avoided that one.

Doing a Trump rally is not physically demanding. He doesn’t even prepare mentally. Idiot.

Your obsession with my take on youth sports and gender is awesome. You know how I feel about it.

A boy who identifies as a girl and wants to play team sports has no choice but to play with the girls. They will accept her whereas the boys won’t. Of course, if the asshole who coaches the girls is a Neanderthal like you, she will have to deal with that.

Youth sports organizations agree with me. That’s why your daughter’s team had to face a team with a transgendered girl on the roster. Your daughter and her teammates handled it better than you. They are more intelligent than you.

Got it? Moron.
Look fatty, travel and lack of sleep impacts everyone and you would suffer speaking to thousands. And yeah let’s please one kid and upset hundreds of others. Fat and stupid is no way to go though life
Yes Trump being a fatty does impact his mental state.

And no one told him to go travel to these rallies. He's been campaigning on the tax payers dime for 3 years now.

Lock him up!

Keep up, loser. We were discussing the 2016 election when he was not President yet and was using donations and private monies.

I heard cheers some boos,, but in DC that’s amazing people Gave him a standing ovation

I watched the entire game, only boos I heard was at the umpire. He made some bad calls on both sides.

Denials of the CRC orange cultist.

You're obviously a POS that didn't watch the game.

Well, I WAS flipping back and forth between that game and the football game. But please, do continue your denial of what happened. It's funny. :71:
There were more chairs and boos.. are you denying that?
"Chairs and boos"...:777:

As expected President attended game 5 and was loudly booed by the classless Trump hating Democrats in attendance. You can't leave your partisan butt hurt at home even for one night. Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck.

President Trump booed loudly at Nationals Park during World Series Game 5
lol

No, clueless conservatives.

Just because someone booed Trump doesn't mean he is a Democrat.
Then he's a traitor to the orange god!!!!!

I heard cheers some boos,, but in DC that’s amazing people Gave him a standing ovation

I watched the entire game, only boos I heard was at the umpire. He made some bad calls on both sides.

Well, I WAS flipping back and forth between that game and the football game. But please, do continue your denial of what happened. It's funny. :71:

Just saying what I saw, maybe it happened while I was taking a piss or during a commercial. I do know it wasn't mentioned on air by the folks doing the play by play while I was watching.

Because they have to tread a fine line, avoiding any politics....you didn't know that?

When his name was announced to the sellout crowd after the third inning of World Series Game 5 in the midst of the Washington Nationals’ regular salute to veterans, Trump was met by a torrent of boos. The noise was intense and long-lasting, a wave of negativity that washed up to the Major League Baseball suite where the president was watching the final game of the Series to be held at Nationals Park.

But the moment the big screen in center field switched from showing Trump to once again showing the veterans, the boos from the crowd immediately returned to cheers.

#Trumpeachment is everywhere, even at America's pastime

Veterans For Impeachment?
Trump did more for veterans than the presidents back to Truman. It was an uneducated boo by beer swilling haters.
Oh? What has he done for us? I missed it.
I did notice the negative vibes created by the fans cost their team-THEY LOST!

This disagreement is good for the country, but as a country we need to be more disagreeable than what we currently are.... Getting along is way overrated. Lol

Just saying what I saw, maybe it happened while I was taking a piss or during a commercial. I do know it wasn't mentioned on air by the folks doing the play by play while I was watching.

Because they have to tread a fine line, avoiding any politics....you didn't know that?

I guess some of the folks at ESPN didn't get that memo.

There were more chairs and boos.. are you denying that?
"Chairs and boos"...:777:
So more cheers I agree thanks

Forum List

Back