Classless Democrats boo our President at the World Series.

America's pastime did a great job acknowledging our great president Donald Trump.....RED HATS waving everywhere seems to be the NEW TRADITION when showing support for Trump at all his many events he has planned!

Did anyone believe Purge? Trump, as later acknowledge, was booed loudly, a large banner was placed from the second tier stating, "IMPEACH TRUMP", and the crowd chanted loudly, "Lock him up"!

Don't forget the "Veterans for Impeachment" signs.

America's pastime did a great job acknowledging our great president Donald Trump.....RED HATS waving everywhere seems to be the NEW TRADITION when showing support for Trump at all his many events he has planned!

I was watching and just knew Cult45 would try to turn a sea of boos into a victory. :auiqs.jpg: This is the treatment the Orange Virus will get at public events from now on. Bet it was a wake up call.

I pray to God that he gets that sort of “treatment” in all disgusting blue shitholes...I encourage all filthy fucks to hate Trump.

I wish he threw out the pitch. Who would boo this?
View attachment 286755

Lookit tiny hands go!

I wonder if he pooped his pants a little there.....
upload_2019-10-28_10-26-2.jpeg

I was watching and just knew Cult45 would try to turn a sea of boos into a victory. :auiqs.jpg: This is the treatment the Orange Virus will get at public events from now on. Bet it was a wake up call.

I bet the OrangeOne was upset by the Alverez, Correa and Springer bombs.

Not as much as the crowd of loser National's fans were! :badgrin:

Golly gee! I guess you showed them! :71:

The 2019 WORLD SERIES will allways and forever be known and remembered as the World Series when impeachment banners and signs were displayed and the crowd booed Donald Trump and chanted "LOCK HIM UP". No amount of spin or propaganda echoing nonsense will ever change those facts.

I bet the OrangeOne was upset by the Alverez, Correa and Springer bombs.

Not as much as the crowd of loser National's fans were! :badgrin:

Golly gee! I guess you showed them! :71:

Democratic Senator Chris Coons Disagrees With ‘Lock Him Up’ Chant Directed At Trump

I’m enough of a sort of traditionalist about our institutions that even at a time when there is a lot that our president does that I find disturbing, offensive, unconventional, I have a hard time with the idea of a crowd at a globally televised sporting event chanting ‘Lock him up’ about our president,” Coons, a centrist in the Senate, said Monday during an interview on CNN.

"I frankly think the office of the President deserves respect, even when the actions of our President at times don't"

Sorry COONS but I'm enough of a traditionalist that I have a hard time with candidate Trump chanting lock her up at his rallies. He started this. If he can't take it he should have never dished it out.

I also think the office of President deserves the respect that candidate Trump shouldn't have been running around saying our President was born in Kenya.

I pray to God that he gets that sort of “treatment” in all disgusting blue shitholes...I encourage all filthy fucks to hate Trump.

View attachment 286755

Lookit tiny hands go!

I wonder if he pooped his pants a little there.....View attachment 286758

I wonder if you are so easily duped by photoshopped pics of the President.

Then again, we don’t have to wonder, you clearly gobble up fake pics and regurgitate them as though they were real.

The ABNORMALS MAKING OUT THIS TRIVAL THING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A MUSLIM KILLER KILLED....ROTFLMFAO.......shows where their heads are it, and only needed a few PATRIOTS to egg them onto these rants....

The 2019 WORLD SERIES will allways and forever be known and remembered as the World Series when impeachment banners and signs were displayed and the crowd booed Donald Trump and chanted "LOCK HIM UP". No amount of spin or propaganda echoing nonsense will ever change those facts.

No spin here...that’s awesome.
Again, let’s hope he’s always hated in all Leftist shitholes across nation.

Booing Trump and then having your team lose a pivotal World Series game.
Now there's a lesson about Karma for ya'.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Why do you care? You're so odd.

He cares because Trump may have embellished the details of his health while Hillary was fucking fainting on camera and saying she's in great health. He can't let it go.

The man literally did what five rallies in three days? He may be older and heavier but he seems to have a lot of energy.

That’s a joke, right?
Look it up, fatty. He finished 2016 with a bang. HRC fizzled. Also, do you still believe that biological males who identify as females should be allowed to play contact sports vs biological females? Funny, how you avoided that one.

Doing a Trump rally is not physically demanding. He doesn’t even prepare mentally. Idiot.

Your obsession with my take on youth sports and gender is awesome. You know how I feel about it.

A boy who identifies as a girl and wants to play team sports has no choice but to play with the girls. They will accept her whereas the boys won’t. Of course, if the asshole who coaches the girls is a Neanderthal like you, she will have to deal with that.

Youth sports organizations agree with me. That’s why your daughter’s team had to face a team with a transgendered girl on the roster. Your daughter and her teammates handled it better than you. They are more intelligent than you.

Got it? Moron.
Look fatty, travel and lack of sleep impacts everyone and you would suffer speaking to thousands. And yeah let’s please one kid and upset hundreds of others. Fat and stupid is no way to go though life

View attachment 286755

Lookit tiny hands go!

I wonder if he pooped his pants a little there.....View attachment 286758

I wonder if you are so easily duped by photoshopped pics of the President.

Then again, we don’t have to wonder, you clearly gobble up fake pics and regurgitate them as though they were real.

Debate arises about whether Trump staged Situation Room photo

A former official chief White House photographer raised questions about whether President Donald Trump staged a stern-faced Situation Room photo said to be taken during the raid that killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Pete Souza tweeted that the time stamp was 90 minutes after the reported time of the raid.

This is like Hillary saying she was under sniper fire.

Snopes will get to the bottom of this

Was a Photo of Trump in the White House Situation Room Staged?

And Russia, if you are listening. If you have satellite pictures of Trump golfing during the raid, I'm sure our press would reward you mightily. Or bigly.

So let's put this in perspective.

About half of voting Americans voted for Barack Obama. He was NEVER subjected to this sort of abuse. About half of voting Americans voted for Donald Trump. You see what he gets.

The differences are stark. People who voted for The Other against Donald Trump have never accepted their loss. They are generally stupid, gullible, and have accepted the constant Media slanders against this President who, according to all objective criteria, has kept his campaign promises and been a very, very successful President.

Leftists are scum. They must NEVER come into power.

About half? Try elected with over 50% of the vote twice.

He cares because Trump may have embellished the details of his health while Hillary was fucking fainting on camera and saying she's in great health. He can't let it go.

The man literally did what five rallies in three days? He may be older and heavier but he seems to have a lot of energy.

That’s a joke, right?
Look it up, fatty. He finished 2016 with a bang. HRC fizzled. Also, do you still believe that biological males who identify as females should be allowed to play contact sports vs biological females? Funny, how you avoided that one.

Doing a Trump rally is not physically demanding. He doesn’t even prepare mentally. Idiot.

Your obsession with my take on youth sports and gender is awesome. You know how I feel about it.

A boy who identifies as a girl and wants to play team sports has no choice but to play with the girls. They will accept her whereas the boys won’t. Of course, if the asshole who coaches the girls is a Neanderthal like you, she will have to deal with that.

Youth sports organizations agree with me. That’s why your daughter’s team had to face a team with a transgendered girl on the roster. Your daughter and her teammates handled it better than you. They are more intelligent than you.

Got it? Moron.
Look fatty, travel and lack of sleep impacts everyone and you would suffer speaking to thousands. And yeah let’s please one kid and upset hundreds of others. Fat and stupid is no way to go though life
Yes Trump being a fatty does impact his mental state.

And no one told him to go travel to these rallies. He's been campaigning on the tax payers dime for 3 years now.

Lock him up!

From your own link, Lumpy.
"The Times did not find documentation to help corroborate the family's account, who described themselves as Democrats who dislike Trump, and Elysa Braunstein was unsure whether her father ever examined Donald Trump."

That's some story you got there, you desperate gullible assfuck!

When his name was announced to the sellout crowd after the third inning of World Series Game 5 in the midst of the Washington Nationals’ regular salute to veterans, Trump was met by a torrent of boos. The noise was intense and long-lasting, a wave of negativity that washed up to the Major League Baseball suite where the president was watching the final game of the Series to be held at Nationals Park.

But the moment the big screen in center field switched from showing Trump to once again showing the veterans, the boos from the crowd immediately returned to cheers.

#Trumpeachment is everywhere, even at America's pastime

Veterans For Impeachment?
Trump did more for veterans than the presidents back to Truman. It was an uneducated boo by beer swilling haters.
Oh? What has he done for us? I missed it.

Forum List

Back