Classless Democrats boo our President at the World Series.

Gator, The Swamp is trying to overturn our democracy. We must hope justice will prevail and all the democrats and republicans who attacked our democracy pay the price they should for treason!
Are you saying that booing fat donnie at the game last nite is treason?

America's pastime did a great job acknowledging our great president Donald Trump.....RED HATS waving everywhere seems to be the NEW TRADITION when showing support for Trump at all his many events he has planned!

I was watching and just knew Cult45 would try to turn a sea of boos into a victory. :auiqs.jpg: This is the treatment the Orange Virus will get at public events from now on. Bet it was a wake up call.

I heard cheers some boos,, but in DC that’s amazing people Gave him a standing ovation

I watched the entire game, only boos I heard was at the umpire. He made some bad calls on both sides.

Denials of the CRC orange cultist.

You're obviously a POS that didn't watch the game.

Well, I WAS flipping back and forth between that game and the football game. But please, do continue your denial of what happened. It's funny. :71:

Just saying what I saw, maybe it happened while I was taking a piss or during a commercial. I do know it wasn't mentioned on air by the folks doing the play by play while I was watching.

That has to be the worst merge of threads I've ever seen.

But I wont complain...shit happens sometimes...I understand.

So, the Trump cult now openly hates mainstream America, because mainstream America openly hates Trump.

Of course, they hated mainstream America before. The Trump cult has always been composed of arrogant elitists, who think that they deserve to rule their inferiors by divine right. They're just more open about their hatred of mainstream America now.

I wonder what percentage of the US and world population that the Trump cult would exterminate, if they had the power. They'd definitely smash all records in terms of genocide numbers.

That has to be the worst merge of threads I've ever seen.

But I wont complain...shit happens sometimes...I understand.

They merge the shit to censor it ( some of it) often they go by JUST THE TITLE -------- so many post issues that have to do with the same subject but has a different issues to that viral whatever and the cram EVERYONE and EVERYTHING into whoever posted that magic word first. Meanwhile it often has nothing to do with what htey think. THE TITLE isn't a tell all........ but we do deal with Trump hating mods that should tell you why it is the way it is.

The weight limit in the Army for someone 6' is 205....and Trump is 6'3"....so he can be 225 which makes him 11lbs over weight which isn't bad for a guy in his 70s.

Except he's clearly at least 300 pounds.

Hilarious than anyone believes the "235" claim. That's a "believe us over your lying eyes" story.

candycorn, you are one of the TDS folks who insists President Trump is obese. How tall are you and much do you weigh? Just curious since you bring up a fake issue and fake issues are invariably a PROJECTION by the folks bringing up the fake issues. Are you a big girl? :p

Even going by the reported height and weight of Trump he has a BMI of 30.4, which is considered obese.

and the 243 is questionable
Karl Malone was considered fat too....according to his BMI...
You seriously comparing a professional athlete's body with Trump's? It doesn't take BMI numbers to see that Trump is seriously overweight. Just a pair of eyeballs. Hell even one eyeball couldn't miss his supreme fattitude.

371b5da6a6b8d24e109e6a0251b150a4-1.jpg

trumptennisss.jpg

candycorn, you are one of the TDS folks who insists President Trump is obese. How tall are you and much do you weigh? Just curious since you bring up a fake issue and fake issues are invariably a PROJECTION by the folks bringing up the fake issues. Are you a big girl? :p

Even going by the reported height and weight of Trump he has a BMI of 30.4, which is considered obese.

You seriously comparing a professional athlete's body with Trump's? It doesn't take BMI numbers to see that Trump is seriously overweight. Just a pair of eyeballs. Hell even one eyeball couldn't miss his supreme fattitude.
is that what i was doing?...or was i saying according to that BMI scale malone was considered obese too....now try to figure out what i was getting at.....

It's indeed sad to see where we are. And we have a President who has exacerbated the situation by launching personal insults and name-calling at anyone and everyone who dared to challenge him, as if this were a kindergarten playground.

Then he and his sycophants claim victimhood when it comes back on him. And the sycophants try this right after they celebrate him for being so "plain spoken". He and they are an insult to this country.

Hopefully the Trump years will be the bottom of the barrel for us. Maybe he'll be a wake-up call for us to raise our standards and expect more.

He goes to Chicago next. I'm sure they will praise love upon his mango forehead...

Your nightmare maybe, not my fantasy.
The reality is he cares for Trump more than America. He's been running for re-election since he was inaugurated and his getting re-elected is more important to him than governing the country. What did he talk about in his Ukraine call? His political opponents.

Nope....your FANTASY.

Name the Presidents who gave up their Presidential salary for the good of the American people?...............

The reality is you have no clue what reality is. You've done your CNN / PMSNBC homework perfectly......at the expense of truth and reality. IOWs......sucker.
John F. Kennedy

and

Herbert Hoover

So, the Trump cult now openly hates mainstream America, because mainstream America openly hates Trump.

Of course, they hated mainstream America before. The Trump cult has always been composed of arrogant elitists, who think that they deserve to rule their inferiors by divine right. They're just more open about their hatred of mainstream America now.

I wonder what percentage of the US and world population that the Trump cult would exterminate, if they had the power. They'd definitely smash all records in terms of genocide numbers.

They hate America. You don't need to say Mainstream. They just hate America.

America's pastime did a great job acknowledging our great president Donald Trump.....RED HATS waving everywhere seems to be the NEW TRADITION when showing support for Trump at all his many events he has planned!

I was watching and just knew Cult45 would try to turn a sea of boos into a victory. :auiqs.jpg: This is the treatment the Orange Virus will get at public events from now on. Bet it was a wake up call.

I pray to God that he gets that sort of “treatment” in all disgusting blue shitholes...I encourage all filthy fucks to hate Trump.

As expected President attended game 5 and was loudly booed by the classless Trump hating Democrats in attendance. You can't leave your partisan butt hurt at home even for one night. Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck.

President Trump booed loudly at Nationals Park during World Series Game 5

So let me get this straight.

trump has betrayed America, abused his power, declared the media America's enemy and said Americans who don't agree within are scum.

You cheered him on.

Yet you have a problem with people now letting trump and the world know what we think of him?

Wow. Either you're extremely delusional or you seriously have a lot of nerve.

If only that reality was real...

If only you lived in reality.

But that's ok....keep living your fantasy. Hillary in a LANDSLIDE !!! :rolleyes:
Your nightmare maybe, not my fantasy.

The reality is he cares for Trump more than America. He's been running for re-election since he was inaugurated and his getting re-elected is more important to him than governing the country. What did he talk about in his Ukraine call? His political opponents.

Does being a political opponent of the President make one immune from being held accountable for past crimes?
No, nor should it make one the target of an investigation.

How many other instances of corruption, involving how many other people, in how many other countries has the President demanded be investigated? It appears Biden is the only corrupt US politician. Even Hillary was not mentioned.

is that what i was doing?...or was i saying according to that BMI scale malone was considered obese too....now try to figure out what i was getting at.....
Given the context of the thread, I fully understand what you are saying, that's why it's so laughable.

Outliers exist everywhere. Trump's BMI is not an outlier. It's due to laziness and poor eating habits and gobs of lumpy fat.

Is that POW your talking about McCain. If it is he was a piece of shit liar. Even his old military boys said it. You ignorant brainwashed libtards have know. Pay attention to what is happening to the piece of shit Obama and his cronies the Clintons and Biden’s. They’re going down and President Trump will be here till 2024. Get use to it or you can leave. No one will miss you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, Veteran hating assfuck, Trump trashed McCain's military service & said Trump said that he did not like POWs. So he trashed all POWs. Fuck you you America hating piece of shit.

Fuck McCain. He was a bad pilot, a bad soldier then came back to America and was a bad politician.
Fuck you asshole. Just because McCain called out Trump you assfucks trash his military service.

I don't care how good a pilot he was. He had a God Damn GUTS & LOVE for country to put it all at risk to fly through flack to carry out his mission.

He was held captive for years in pain from his injuries. He turned down a chance to come home because other prosoners would be left behind.

THAT, asshole, is far far far far more courage than you or your fat assed orange buddy have.

Two thinks you fucking asstwats need to learn:

1. Running for president doesn't make you immune to investigation for corruption when you were vice president.
2. Serving in the military doesn't absolve you of all critique of your behavior before, during and after service.

Now go suck a fucking a Obama dick, bitch.
All one has to do to see how much of a cult trump has created is watch his trumpanzees' behavior towards Sen. McCain.....
EH7LbRQW4AUoRrH

You are known by the company you keep

Forum List

Back