Classless Democrats boo our President at the World Series.

If you watched the video....the stadium was doing a "Salute to Veterans" in between innings...showing military members....then, in the middle, they flash video of Capt. Bone Spurs. You know...the guy who dodged Viet Nam. The guy who insulted a Gold Star mother. The guy who denigrated POWs. That guy. Shame on anyone who DIDN'T boo.
278675-7381dfeded44fd3b6dc84d94fdd8bcc3.jpg
The guy that overwhelming majority of Vets, Vietnam Vets, and those serving in the military voted for in 2016 and will do the same in 2020? That guy?

As expected President attended game 5 and was loudly booed by the classless Trump hating Democrats in attendance. You can't leave your partisan butt hurt at home even for one night. Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck.

President Trump booed loudly at Nationals Park during World Series Game 5

"Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck."

1. Obama was a decent president who behaved like a gentleman.
Trump is an immoral, unethical, liar who mocks and ridicules decent people and has obviously committed impeachable offenses.

2. conservatives did mock and ridicule Obama and his family RUTHLESSLY for 8 years (have you forgotten MOOchelle the gorilla? and the parade float with Obama being lynched?) including chants of LOCK HIM UP even though there was never any question that he committed any crimes

3. conservatives are human scum
Obama was a con man of the first order. The damage and division he inflicted on this country will take decades to undo. He was never booed at a major event like the classless Democrats booed President Trump. The sad thing is, it just shows more than ever how divided the country is. It's divided between REAL Americans and Democrats.

Are we talking about the same Obama? I am talking about the gay Muslim from Kenya, whose wife was compared to a gorilla in high heels. Not that it matters. Trump thought that he could buy respect when he bought the presidency. He will never learn that respect is earned, not bought. Personally, I do not respect pathologically liars, and am amazed that there are people who don't care about that.
You don’t like pathological liars but you supported Hillary and Bill??
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

So your admitting Bill and Hilary are pathological liars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The anti-Americans were must likely deep state employees or intoxicated, brain-dead, consumers of fake news.

Looked like the vast majority of spectators were doing the booing. You think the stadium was filled with deep state employees?
The DMV is almost exclusively democrat. That’s because they’re either employed, subsidized or patronized by the biggest risk-free corporation in the world; the federal government.

The DC area is so pro-government in nature it is absolutely defiant of any claims of randomness.

If you are not a connected Democrat, you wont get in.

The anti-Americans were must likely deep state employees or intoxicated, brain-dead, consumers of fake news.

Looked like the vast majority of spectators were doing the booing. You think the stadium was filled with deep state employees?

It was filled with Assholes like you

If you mean people who are fed up with our spoiled idiot president, like I am, I would say you are right. The entire stadium chanting LOCK HIM UP!! I wish I could have been there.

The DMV is almost exclusively democrat. That’s because they’re either employed, subsidized or patronized by the biggest risk-free corporation in the world; the federal government.

So there were only DMV spectators at the game? Really? How did they work that out?
It was in DC. Therefore the DMV (DC, MD, VA) is at a geographical advantage.

The majority of Americans want Trump investigated and impeached. Americans no longer accept Trump's perpetual lies and moral depravity.

The lock him up chants will be a feature of the 2020 elections as Trump's disgraceful actions are exposed by investigations.

The crowds are jeering Trump and his howling mob will become silent as impeachment proceeds.

Chants of ‘Lock him up!’ greet President Trump at World Series Game 5 in Washington

Chants of ‘Lock him up!’ greet President Trump at World Series Game 5 in Washington
By DAVID MATTHEWS
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
OCT 27, 2019 | 9:32 PM

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump, third from left, arrive for Game 5 of the World Series baseball game between the Houston Astros and the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park in Washington, Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019. Also pictured are Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., second from left, and Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C, right.

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump, third from left, arrive for Game 5 of the World Series baseball game between the Houston Astros and the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park in Washington, Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019. Also pictured are Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., second from left, and Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C, right. (Andrew Harnik/AP)
“Lock him up!” Washington-area baseball fans yelled Sunday night when President Trump showed up at World Series Game 5.
Loud, sustained boos also greeted Trump and First Lady Melania Trump when they appeared at the game at Nationals Park between the Washington Nationals and the Houston Astros.
The Trumps were joined by a group of GOP lawmakers and five wounded military veterans. They arrived shortly before the first pitch by Nationals starter Joe Ross.
Celebrity chef Jose Andres, a frequent Trump critic who has a years-long legal beef with the president stemming from his decision halt plans for a restaurant at Washington’s Trump International Hotel, threw out the ceremonial first pitch.
Fans booed when stadium loudspeakers announced the president’s visit and a stadium video screen displayed a picture of Trump and his entourage.

They booed again when Ross warmed up before the fourth inning. “Lock him up!” people in the crowd yelled.
Later in the game, two banners reading “Impeach Trump” were unfurled. And behind home plate, two men held up signs reading “Veterans For Impeachment” and a prompt to send a text message, both connected to a campaign by the veteran advocacy group Common Defense.
Washington fans’ reaction should not have been a surprise — in 2016, Trump got just 4% of the vote in the District of Columbia, and he also lost both Maryland and Virginia.

Melania and Donald Trump attend Game Five of the 2019 World Series between the Houston Astros and the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park on October 27, 2019 in Washington, DC.
Melania and Donald Trump attend Game Five of the 2019 World Series between the Houston Astros and the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park on October 27, 2019 in Washington, DC. (Will Newton/Getty Images)
The Republican roster in Trump’s skybox included Sens. Lindsey Graham and David Perdue and Reps. Mac Thornberry, Kevin Brady, Kay Granger, Kevin McCarthy, Steve Scalise, Mark Meadows, John Ratcliffe, Andy Biggs, Liz Cheney and Matt Gaetz.
Trump said last week he didn’t want to throw out the first pitch because that would have required him to wear a bulletproof vest.
“They’re going to have to dress me up in a lot of heavy armor,” Trump said. “I’ll look too heavy. I don’t like that.”

Major League Baseball commissioner Rob Manfred said before the game that Trump planned to arrive late and leave before the final out in order to make his entrance and exit less disruptive. Trump left the stadium in the top of the 8th inning.
Before the game, WUSA9 reported that the Lerner family, the owners of the Nationals, asked Major League Baseball to not put them in the position of having to deny a request for them to sit with Trump. How the Lerners avoided being seated near Trump was not clear Sunday. ...

Oh boy another fucking commie that thinks he above the rules, there are other threads on this topic dumb fuck. Reported.

Are we talking about the same Obama? I am talking about the gay Muslim from Kenya, whose wife was compared to a gorilla in high heels. Not that it matters. Trump thought that he could buy respect when he bought the presidency. He will never learn that respect is earned, not bought. Personally, I do not respect pathological liars, and am amazed that there are people who don't care about that. BTW, Obama was the first president ever to be heckled by the opposing party during his State of the Union address, when some asshole GOP congressman yell out during the speech, "You Lie!"

Piss off, lefty. The only thing I got for you statist bootlicks is a locked and loaded Second Amendment.

Are we talking about the same Obama? I am talking about the gay Muslim from Kenya, whose wife was compared to a gorilla in high heels. Not that it matters. Trump thought that he could buy respect when he bought the presidency. He will never learn that respect is earned, not bought. Personally, I do not respect pathological liars, and am amazed that there are people who don't care about that. BTW, Obama was the first president ever to be heckled by the opposing party during his State of the Union address, when some asshole GOP congressman yell out during the speech, "You Lie!"

Piss off, lefty. The only thing I got for you statist bootlicks is a locked and loaded Second Amendment.

Internet commandos are restless tonight!

"Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck."

Trump is an immoral, unethical, liar who mocks and ridicules decent people and has obviously committed impeachable offenses.

2. conservatives did mock and ridicule Obama and his family RUTHLESSLY for 8 years (have you forgotten MOOchelle the gorilla? and the parade float with Obama being lynched?) including chants of LOCK HIM UP even though there was never any question that he committed any crimes

Obama was a con man of the first order. The damage and division he inflicted on this country will take decades to undo. He was never booed at a major event like the classless Democrats booed President Trump. The sad thing is, it just shows more than ever how divided the country is. It's divided between REAL Americans and Democrats.

Are we talking about the same Obama? I am talking about the gay Muslim from Kenya, whose wife was compared to a gorilla in high heels. Not that it matters. Trump thought that he could buy respect when he bought the presidency. He will never learn that respect is earned, not bought. Personally, I do not respect pathologically liars, and am amazed that there are people who don't care about that.

Your BUT HILLARY ------BUT BILL ---- BUT OBAMA ---- posts are boring., and every one of you nut bag trump supporters posts at least a few of them every day. Here is a special place just for you.

Being witness to the Trump presidency has been like watching a seriously badly scripted "Reality Show" on TV for over two years, because your cable subscription expired and this is all you can pick up with your antenna.
Perhaps you are paying too much attention to the image the Media is painting for you and not enough attention as to what Trump is trying to accomplish for us and future generations. He didn't need to be President, he had it ALL. He took the job to fix the stuff that is clearly broken.

What flavor of Kool-Aid is Trump serving today?
Hillary flavored. She insists she won the election so it’s obvious that she’s deferred to trump for her entire term so far.

If you mean people who are fed up with our spoiled idiot president, like I am, I would say you are right. The entire stadium chanting LOCK HIM UP!! I wish I could have been there.

I love your lies. No proof of anything. Just witch hunts by the Democrats. Those booing were asshole Democrats booing because they know they don’t have a shot in hell winning in 2020. Keep amusing us. It’s fun to listen to your brainwashed bullshit. You since President Trump is going to be President until 2024 you and you Demtards are more than welcome to leave.

So there were only DMV spectators at the game? Really? How did they work that out?

You keep telling yourself that. It's nuts, but that never stopped you before.

As expected President attended game 5 and was loudly booed by the classless Trump hating Democrats in attendance. You can't leave your partisan butt hurt at home even for one night. Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck.

President Trump booed loudly at Nationals Park during World Series Game 5

My post was aimed at the responding poster’s hypocrisy, not Hillary.

You mean DC, MD and NOVA are not geographically close to DC?

I love your lies. No proof of anything. Just witch hunts by the Democrats. Those booing were asshole Democrats booing because they know they don’t have a shot in hell winning in 2020. Keep amusing us. It’s fun to listen to your brainwashed bullshit. You since President Trump is going to be President until 2024 you and you Demtards are more than welcome to leave.

I'm sure The great orange fool was amused with the chant of LOCK HIM UP I hope he was.

My post was aimed at the responding poster’s hypocrisy, not Hillary.

You do it so often till you don't even realize when you do it. Idiot.

Your BUT HILLARY ------BUT BILL ---- BUT OBAMA ---- posts are boring., and every one of you nut bag trump supporters posts at least a few of them every day. Here is a special place just for you.

You are boring. You say the same baseless lies all the time. Just except that you and the rest of the Democrats are pathetic liars and losers. You need to get the guy who writes all of APC’s crap.

You mean DC, MD and NOVA are not geographically close to DC?

WTF does that have to do with anything? Your fat orange fool was serenaded with chants of LOCK HIM UP. I'm sure it won't be the last time he hears that.

Forum List

Back