Classless Democrats boo our President at the World Series.

If you watched the video....the stadium was doing a "Salute to Veterans" in between innings...showing military members....then, in the middle, they flash video of Capt. Bone Spurs. You know...the guy who dodged Viet Nam. The guy who insulted a Gold Star mother. The guy who denigrated POWs. That guy. Shame on anyone who DIDN'T boo.
278675-7381dfeded44fd3b6dc84d94fdd8bcc3.jpg

Is that POW your talking about McCain. If it is he was a piece of shit liar. Even his old military boys said it. You ignorant brainwashed libtards have know. Pay attention to what is happening to the piece of shit Obama and his cronies the Clintons and Biden’s. They’re going down and President Trump will be here till 2024. Get use to it or you can leave. No one will miss you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^ :cuckoo:

I heard cheers some boos,, but in DC that’s amazing people Gave him a standing ovation

I was watching and listening and I heard very few cheers, LOTS of BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs and a lot of LOCK HIM UP

I confess.....
I loved it.

and later on they started chanting...."and lock up the murderous fascists who voted for him!"

Democommiecrats are the ENEMY they should be treated like the enemies they are 24/7 wherever they are found.

I heard cheers some boos,, but in DC that’s amazing people Gave him a standing ovation

I was watching and listening and I heard very few cheers, LOTS of BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs and a lot of LOCK HIM UP

I confess.....
I loved it.

and later on they started chanting...."and lock up the murderous fascists who voted for him!"
Do you have a link? Any evidence? I watched a few times can’t hear it

Indeed I'm guessing a large white Virginia suburban progressivenazi mom Jean's and establishment crowd

ManY are employed by uncle sam ..nuff said

DC virginia burbs are full of em
They've flipped the state

rom-jeans486.jpg

Dump is Dump. He's about as popular as a dose of the clap at the moment.
I laugh with derision at those foolish enough to vote for the Turd in Chief.

President Trump booed loudly at Nationals Park during World Series Game 5

It’s just great. Trump deludes himself into thinking America loves him but so many obviously do not. Republicans love to argue against the negative polls on Trump with his large rallies. Obviously those people would cheer. The World Series stadium serves you a general sample of the American populace. Republicans just can’t win. Many even chanted “lock him up!”
Another classless Democrat proving my point. And Billy also doesn't pay attention since I posted on this subject a half an hour before him.

EVERYTHING is political to Democrats, whether it is enforcing the law, fighting corruption, or verifying our vote, to Democrats it is all only about whether it helps them or hurts them in politics.

If you watched the video....the stadium was doing a "Salute to Veterans" in between innings...showing military members....then, in the middle, they flash video of Capt. Bone Spurs. You know...the guy who dodged Viet Nam. The guy who insulted a Gold Star mother. The guy who denigrated POWs. That guy. Shame on anyone who DIDN'T boo.

Is that POW your talking about McCain. If it is he was a piece of shit liar. Even his old military boys said it. You ignorant brainwashed libtards have know. Pay attention to what is happening to the piece of shit Obama and his cronies the Clintons and Biden’s. They’re going down and President Trump will be here till 2024. Get use to it or you can leave. No one will miss you

^ :cuckoo:

Wow. Typical response from the leftards.

DC, MD and northern VA (aka the DMV), are hardcore, intolerant, self-righteous democrats.
It’s so bad that they couldn’t bear the 100-year-old Nats ‘W’ logo when they arrived here in 2005 because it reminded them of W Bush. They had to create an alternate DC logo.
Once Bush left office they went back to the W.
Joke was on democrats as the DC stood for Dick Cheney!
BTW, this karma they generated for themselves resulted in losing all three WS home games. Haven’t won one here since 1933.

Another classless Democrat justifies the partisan hatred.

As expected President attended game 5 and was loudly booed by the classless Trump hating Democrats in attendance. You can't leave your partisan butt hurt at home even for one night. Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck.

"Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck."

1. Obama was a decent president who behaved like a gentleman.
Trump is an immoral, unethical, liar who mocks and ridicules decent people and has obviously committed impeachable offenses.

2. conservatives did mock and ridicule Obama and his family RUTHLESSLY for 8 years (have you forgotten MOOchelle the gorilla? and the parade float with Obama being lynched?) including chants of LOCK HIM UP even though there was never any question that he committed any crimes

3. conservatives are human scum

It’s just great. Trump deludes himself into thinking America loves him but so many obviously do not. Republicans love to argue against the negative polls on Trump with his large rallies. Obviously those people would cheer. The World Series stadium serves you a general sample of the American populace. Republicans just can’t win. Many even chanted “lock him up!”
it's fun watching President Trump enrage the Snowflakes

As expected President attended game 5 and was loudly booed by the classless Trump hating Democrats in attendance. You can't leave your partisan butt hurt at home even for one night. Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck.

"Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck."

Trump is an immoral, unethical, liar who mocks and ridicules decent people and has obviously committed impeachable offenses.

2. conservatives did mock and ridicule Obama and his family RUTHLESSLY for 8 years (have you forgotten MOOchelle the gorilla? and the parade float with Obama being lynched?) including chants of LOCK HIM UP even though there was never any question that he committed any crimes

Spoken like a true liberal scumbag. Obama was a piece of shit. You must have went toe the retard school for Democrats

Being witness to the Trump presidency has been like watching a seriously badly scripted "Reality Show" on TV for over two years, because your cable subscription expired and this is all you can pick up with your antenna.

Once on Keith Olbermann’s msnbc show the moronic Olbermann thought he was ridiculing Giuliani when he reported on Giuliani’s receiving a mixture of cheers and boos at a Yankees game when his image appeared on the stadium TV screen before the game. When Giuliani’s image appeared again during a performance of God Bless America during the 7th inning stretch, Olbermann cynically pointed out that the response was boos-only. Which proves that only democrats are rude enough to interrupt a performance of a patriotic song in order to express their intolerance.

Obama was a con man of the first order. The damage and division he inflicted on this country will take decades to undo. He was never booed at a major event like the classless Democrats booed President Trump. The sad thing is, it just shows more than ever how divided the country is. It's divided between REAL Americans and Democrats.

Forum List

Back