Classless Democrats boo our President at the World Series.

Are we talking about the same Obama? I am talking about the gay Muslim from Kenya, whose wife was compared to a gorilla in high heels. Not that it matters. Trump thought that he could buy respect when he bought the presidency. He will never learn that respect is earned, not bought. Personally, I do not respect pathologically liars, and am amazed that there are people who don't care about that.
You don’t like pathological liars but you supported Hillary and Bill??
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

So your admitting Bill and Hilary are pathological liars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your BUT HILLARY ------BUT BILL ---- BUT OBAMA ---- posts are boring., and every one of you nut bag trump supporters posts at least a few of them every day. Here is a special place just for you.

You are boring. You say the same baseless lies all the time. Just except that you and the rest of the Democrats are pathetic liars and losers. You need to get the guy who writes all of APC’s crap.

Is that the official opinion of an ex-dirty cop?

Are we talking about the same Obama? I am talking about the gay Muslim from Kenya, whose wife was compared to a gorilla in high heels. Not that it matters. Trump thought that he could buy respect when he bought the presidency. He will never learn that respect is earned, not bought. Personally, I do not respect pathologically liars, and am amazed that there are people who don't care about that.

Your BUT HILLARY ------BUT BILL ---- BUT OBAMA ---- posts are boring., and every one of you nut bag trump supporters posts at least a few of them every day. Here is a special place just for you.

You are boring. You say the same baseless lies all the time. Just except that you and the rest of the Democrats are pathetic liars and losers. You need to get the guy who writes all of APC’s crap.

He was laughing I’m sure. Washington is full of moron Demtards. No surprise there. Let’s see the new lies the Democrats come up with now. There falling fast.

The DMV is almost exclusively democrat. That’s because they’re either employed, subsidized or patronized by the biggest risk-free corporation in the world; the federal government.

So there were only DMV spectators at the game? Really? How did they work that out?
It was in DC. Therefore the DMV (DC, MD, VA) is at a geographical advantage.

You keep telling yourself that. It's nuts, but that never stopped you before.
You mean DC, MD and NOVA are not geographically close to DC?

WTF does that have to do with anything? Your fat orange fool was serenaded with chants of LOCK HIM UP. I'm sure it won't be the last time he hears that.

The Democrats can say it all they want but it’s not going to happen. Sucks for you morons

Obama was a con man of the first order. The damage and division he inflicted on this country will take decades to undo. He was never booed at a major event like the classless Democrats booed President Trump. The sad thing is, it just shows more than ever how divided the country is. It's divided between REAL Americans and Democrats.

My post was aimed at the responding poster’s hypocrisy, not Hillary.

You do it so often till you don't even realize when you do it. Idiot.
You have no idea what you’re saying.

The DMV is almost exclusively democrat. That’s because they’re either employed, subsidized or patronized by the biggest risk-free corporation in the world; the federal government.

So there were only DMV spectators at the game? Really? How did they work that out?
It was in DC. Therefore the DMV (DC, MD, VA) is at a geographical advantage.

You keep telling yourself that. It's nuts, but that never stopped you before.
You mean DC, MD and NOVA are not geographically close to DC?

WTF does that have to do with anything? Your fat orange fool was serenaded with chants of LOCK HIM UP. I'm sure it won't be the last time he hears that.
Again, you’re clueless. I have no idea what you’re responding to as it has nothing to do with what I posted.

Is that the official opinion of an ex-dirty cop?

Yes it is. Say what you will. Like I said you say the same bullshit all the time. We no you hate cops, you have expressed it for what two years now. Like I always tell you you and anyone who think like you can’t have opinions. Until you do the job you opinions are baseless. Just like all the other idiots. They talk shit but wouldn’t last a week on the streets. Bad guys can sense pussies like you a mile away.

This just in. The WH says that the crowd at the baseball game were shouting "Boo!" in recognition of Halloween ghosts.

It's indeed sad to see where we are. And we have a President who has exacerbated the situation by launching personal insults and name-calling at anyone and everyone who dared to challenge him, as if this were a kindergarten playground.

Then he and his sycophants claim victimhood when it comes back on him. And the sycophants try this right after they celebrate him for being so "plain spoken". He and they are an insult to this country.

Hopefully the Trump years will be the bottom of the barrel for us. Maybe he'll be a wake-up call for us to raise our standards and expect more.

As expected President attended game 5 and was loudly booed by the classless Trump hating Democrats in attendance. You can't leave your partisan butt hurt at home even for one night. Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck.

NFL Fans Booed President Obama's Tribute Video on 9/11, Hmmm

It was powerful stuff, but of course not everybody liked it. No, many continued to feel like the whole protest was a disrespectful display. So I'd imagine that when a video showing President Obama talking about 9/11 played at NFL stadiums, people were respectful of him, right?

Nothing boo-worthy there, but that didn't stop people.

It's indeed sad to see where we are. And we have a President who has exacerbated the situation by launching personal insults and name-calling at anyone and everyone who dared to challenge him, as if this were a kindergarten playground.

Then he and his sycophants claim victimhood when it comes back on him.

Hopefully the Trump years will be the bottom of the barrel for us. Maybe he'll be a wake-up call for us to raise our standards and expect more.

Once again, Stormy Mac starts out with a silly premise and goes with it.

Sorry, man, this is nothing new. Our politics have always been rough and tumble.

As expected President attended game 5 and was loudly booed by the classless Trump hating Democrats in attendance. You can't leave your partisan butt hurt at home even for one night. Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck.

President Trump booed loudly at Nationals Park during World Series Game 5
Most likely that they were paid agitators that was paid by the Dems with our tax dollars. Pres.Trump has a spy in his administration that informs the Dems what his plans are. But if he would of have came to the game unexpectedly. You will not heard any boos, but people cheering.
The Left slammed him for his surprised visit at a church. It is because they didn't have enough time to send paid agitators to disrupt the event. And so they criticized him after the incident. they has a bus load of paid agitators that are on standby in each state. Just in case that he makes another surprised visit.
And so when they gets the red light. That they will be ready and on their way to these events.

Bat-Phone.gif

tenor.gif

Obama has been voted the best President of modern time more than once. Trump is already the worst. Get your facts together, son.

Most likely that they were paid agitators that was paid by the Dems with our tax dollars. Pres.Trump has a spy in his administration that informs the Dems what his plans are. But if he would of have came to the game unexpectedly. You will not heard any boos, but people cheering.

Okay, it wasn't like his attendence was a secret, he had talked about going to a game for a while now.

The problem is, in DC, 96% of the people voted against him... that's why he got booed.

Mike, I'm sorry I didn't check better, although I gave it a glance but evidently not a good one. But I started a thread on the same subject after yours. I just wanted to add that making a big deal out of this is a waste. If I recall correctly, nearly ALL Presidents get booed at ball games. It's kind of a tradition. However, I have to add that your assumption all the boo-ers were Democrats is a big stretch. Republicans at ballgames are not the same as gutless Congress members who keep their boos secret.

Forum List

Back