Classless Democrats boo our President at the World Series.

Poor Trump

He can’t go out into a crowd that is not preselected

Gator, The Swamp is trying to overturn our democracy. We must hope justice will prevail and all the democrats and republicans who attacked our democracy pay the price they should for treason!

Confounding, it depends on body chemistry. I am currently 6' 1 1/2" around 215 with 12% bodyfat according to the electronic scale and can do an 8 minute mile!

candycorn, you are one of the TDS folks who insists President Trump is obese. How tall are you and much do you weigh? Just curious since you bring up a fake issue and fake issues are invariably a PROJECTION by the folks bringing up the fake issues. Are you a big girl? :p

Trump is clinically obese. Otherwise stated, he’s a fat fuck.

candycorn, you are one of the TDS folks who insists President Trump is obese. How tall are you and much do you weigh? Just curious since you bring up a fake issue and fake issues are invariably a PROJECTION by the folks bringing up the fake issues. Are you a big girl? :p

At 6'2 and 236 pounds Trump is definitely carrying some extra. I'm 6 foot and active. I float around 180 and I am not a skinny dude. Trump is probably 30-40 pounds overweight.

236! LOL! He’s about 6’1” and he’s at least 250.

Just like you.

At 6'2 and 236 pounds Trump is definitely carrying some extra. I'm 6 foot and active. I float around 180 and I am not a skinny dude. Trump is probably 30-40 pounds overweight.

Yeah, well, I just Googled it dude. I'm not saying Google never gets it wrong, but I don't really have a better reference. Either way Trump is overweight.

I have Said this 1000x give me a better option. In 2016 HRC was not it. In 2020, Elizabeth Warren is not it.

Just like you.

Nope. 6’2” 219 lbs. Not obese.
Next.

Yeah, well, I just Googled it dude. I'm not saying Google never gets it wrong, but I don't really have a better reference. Either way Trump is overweight.

Just look at him.

Gator, The Swamp is trying to overturn our democracy. We must hope justice will prevail and all the democrats and republicans who attacked our democracy pay the price they should for treason!

Call me a skeptic, but I would not hold your breath waiting for that to happen. I have been watching this go on since the days of Reagan and nobody ever pays the price, just a few unlucky fall guys.

Just like you.

Nope. 6’2” 219 lbs. Not obese.
Next.

219? Where the fuck did you pull that number from?

In Feb his own doctor told us he was 243 and that seems a bit light based upon his appearance

Forum List

Back