'Classy': Women’s March Featured Speaker Who Kidnapped And Tortured A Man

Heck if i had anything to do with it, I wouldn't of let them March around in pussy costumes. Lol, I hope one day they will realize just how stupid they looked.
Yeah, it's hard to take women serious when they are walking around in such costumes and one of their key speakers is an ex-kidnapper / torturer / sodomizer / murderer...
View attachment 108978

View attachment 108979
And? They are running around dresses up in a pussy costume, saying stay out of my pussy. Lol

You're actually trying to compare someone dressed up as a vagina to someone dressed up as a 'Founding father' or 'Uncle Sam'? ....ok.

Again, a vagina to someone holding a flag? :p

What's the next March for liberals, dressing up like a hemorrhoid to protest Trump? : p
Scares you that much, eh? Yet you support the government controlling said vaginas.

Heck if i had anything to do with it, I wouldn't of let them March around in pussy costumes. Lol, I hope one day they will realize just how stupid they looked.
Yeah, it's hard to take women serious when they are walking around in such costumes and one of their key speakers is an ex-kidnapper / torturer / sodomizer / murderer...
View attachment 108978

View attachment 108979
And? They are running around dresses up in a pussy costume, saying stay out of my pussy. Lol

Bunch of loopy K*&ts....

You're actually trying to compare someone dressed up as a vagina to someone dressed up as a 'Founding father' or 'Uncle Sam'? ....ok.

What's the next March for liberals, dressing up like a hemorrhoid to protest Trump? : p
Scares you that much, eh? Yet you support the government controlling said vaginas.

How does the government control vaginas?

This oughtta be good.

View attachment 108978

View attachment 108979
You have no problem with what Drumplethinskin said about thinking he has the right to grab any woman's pussy. However, we are not supporters of sexual assault like you are.

View attachment 108978

View attachment 108979
You have no problem with what Drumplethinskin said about thinking he has the right to grab any woman's pussy. However, we are not supporters of sexual assault like you are.

When did Donald Trump declare he has the right to grab pussies? And for about the tenth time, when did Donald Trump sexually assault anyone? Other than liberal icon Bubba Clinton?

View attachment 108978

View attachment 108979
That's not what he said. He said being a celebrity he could walk up and grab any woman's pussy. He never did though. The Clintons are a different story, he marinated his cigar in one.
clinton-sex-offender.jpg

How does the government control vaginas?

This oughtta be good.
Are you Pro-Choice?

View attachment 108978

View attachment 108979
That's not what he said. He said being a celebrity he could walk up and grab any woman's pussy. He never did though. The Clintons are a different story, he marinated his cigar in one.View attachment 108985
Do you think believing one is ENTITLED to walk up to women and grab their pussy is acceptable and legal? There's a politician arrested a few weeks back because he thought the same thing.

View attachment 108978

View attachment 108979
That's not what he said. He said being a celebrity he could walk up and grab any woman's pussy. He never did though. The Clintons are a different story, he marinated his cigar in one.View attachment 108985
Do you think believing one is ENTITLED to walk up to women and grab their pussy is acceptable and legal? There's a politician arrested a few weeks back because he thought the same thing.
He said he could, he didn't say he would.

View attachment 108978

View attachment 108979
Someone in this country has been arrested for their thoughts?

Please provide the exact legislation or government proposal that states the government seeks to control your / a woman's vagina. Let me save you the trouble - THERE ISN'T ANY.

This reminds me of how many of the women who marched were asked what rights they are in jeopardy of losing...and not one could answer. That's good - it was the correct answer, because there are none in jeopardy.

Yeah, I didn't think anyone could provide such legislation.

In the meantime, perhap the Democratic Party has found its 2020 Presidential - or VP - Candidate front-runner.

Mrs. Kiddnapping / Torturing / Sodomizing Murderer and the Fake WooWoo - an 'All- Woman All-Minority Ticket.

'Girl Power'

"The Women’s March on Washington last week featured as a speaker convicted felon Donna Hylton who, along with several others, kidnapped a man and then tortured him to death."

Hylton’s name
is listed on the Women’s March website alongside prominent liberals like Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards, actress Gloria Steinem, filmmaker Michael Moore and CNN commentator Van Jones.

Hylton, along with three men and three other women, kidnapped 62-year-old real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo and held him for ransom, before eventually killing him. As
noted in a 1995 Psychology Today article, when asked about forcibly sodomizing the victim with a three foot steel pole, one of Hylton’s accomplices replied: “He was a homo anyway.” (Liberal HOMOPHOBE, anyone?!)

Hylton delivered a ransom note to a friend of Vigliarolo’s asking for more than $400,000, even though the victim was already dead by that point. For her participation in the murder, according to Psychology Today, Hylton was sentenced to 25 years in prison."

Way to 'put your 'best foot' forward', snowflakes!

I wonder how many women participating in the march knew they were marching for / supporting THAT?!

(FLASHBACK: Liberals' personal leaked e-mails show they are racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semites ... and their actions, past and present, continue to support it.)

"Hylton, who now works as an activist for criminal justice reform, participated in a panel last April in support of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’s failed presidential campaign."

:wtf: I don't know what I should be shocked at more - this individual - who sodomized, tortured, and murdered a 62yo man working for Criminal Justice Reform or Bernie Sanders having such a person working for him....

Way to go Democrats!

:clap:

Women’s March Featured Speaker Who Kidnapped And Tortured A Man

Wow, she is a HERO!!!

That's most likely what they would have thought if they knew. She could have been Obama's daughter, even, perhaps.

She is definitely 1 woman the WHITE BILL COSBY would NOT sexually harass.

:p

Do snowflakes really think this woman speaks for all women?

Do they really think she was an acceptible speaker?

Again, I wonder how many women knew in advance who she was and that she would be representing them / the march...

Forum List

Back