Clay Aiken says Trump didn't fire people on the Apprentice

'He didn’t decide who got fired and pretended a teleprompter was a phone': Celebrity Apprentice contestant Clay Aiken reveals Trump's boardroom secrets and says the president is running the country like the reality TV show
  • Aiken spoke about his stint on Trump's TV show in 2012 during a new interview
  • 'Trump didn't decide who got fired on Apprentice, I mean, NBC made those decisions,' the 38-year-old American Idol contestant said of Trump's program
  • Aiken said Trump relied on a teleprompter next to him disguised as a cellphone
  • He said he believes Trump is probably the same way as president, relying heavily on those around him to tell him what to do, what to say, and what is happening
Clay Aiken has revealed Donald Trump did not decide who was fired on The Apprentice, despite the president turning the slogan into his world-famous catchphrase.

Aiken, who was a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice in 2012, claims Trump was not the one making the final decision on the show and he instead relied on a teleprompter.

'Trump didn't decide who got fired on Apprentice, I mean, NBC made those decisions,' the 38-year-old told the North Carolina News and Observer in a recent podcast interview.

'There used to be a little thing right on his desk that looked like a phone - he pretended it was a phone - but it was actually a teleprompter where the producers were sending him notes.

More: Clay Aiken says Trump didn't fire people on the Apprentice

Wow, this is probably another major disappointment for Trump's base. So, even his famous "You're Fired" was FAKE.

Who?

So, Trump didn't decide who got fired and pretended a teleprompter was a phone. That's hilarious!
Wow, I didn't think people like this still existed. Are you trying to convince us you think reality TV is for real? OF COURSE the producers always decide who leaves a show. They want good TV. Duh.

So, are you saying that Trump supporters knew that NBC made the firing decisions instead of Trump? Hilarious!

So, Trump didn't decide who got fired and pretended a teleprompter was a phone. That's hilarious!
Wow, I didn't think people like this still existed. Are you trying to convince us you think reality TV is for real? OF COURSE the producers always decide who leaves a show. They want good TV. Duh.

So, are you saying that Trump supporters knew that NBC made the firing decisions instead of Trump? Hilarious!
I'm saying it's reality TV, which means it isn't real, especially anything called "Celebrity Edition". We all knew that, except for some who are amazed and delighted to find out, apparently.

In breaking news Lakota didn't know The Apprentice was a TV show. Nobody tell him about the Lone Ranger his Tonto dreams will be crushed.

With all that new evidence we should start impeachment hearings now!

BTW, who is this Clay guy? A guy that got fired? Lol! Yeah, that's a reliable source.

Thank for the laugh.

Here's what I find extraordinarily hilarious - that no Trump lovers thought he didn't make the decision as to who was fired. I find that hilarious!

What's Twitter?

Hillary Clinton's favorite food?

Speaking of Twitter, how do you feel about Hillary Clinton spending a $100 Million Dollars on paid Social Media Trolls to post Fake Tweets and Fake Facebook posts in support of Clinton and attack President Trump?

What's your plan for America?

Seriously, don't you embarrass yourself?
You are a paid troll, and that is the last post I read of yours.

What is your plan for America?

Spamming Social Media with anything negative or with fake news you can find every day is not a plan.
Good Bye.

Isn't this ironic when you defend Trump using twitter?

Last edited:
Now all the Libs will run out and purchase all of Clay's lisptastic CD's.

Here's what I find extraordinarily hilarious - that no Trump lovers thought he didn't make the decision as to who was fired. I find that hilarious!
My wife and kids went on a 1 day New York City Tour.
One of the attractions was Trump Tower where the tour guide described how The Apprentice was a series of takes and more takes and carefully edited together.
In other words, this is public knowledge for anyone who gives a shit.
I guess Gay Gaykin went on the tour.

Wow! Make up something out of the blue, then laugh at it. That's very creative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back