Cleveland Indians now the Cleveland Guardians

My only hope for the Cleveland Baseball Team is they wind up dead last in the AL for all eternity or unless they, along with all other sports teams, give up this "woke" horseshit.

Dead last is already a place they are very familiar with.

As I recall the last time they finished last was 30 years ago.

Ok, I was exagerating, but you're right. I just remember when I was a little kid in the 60's the Indians were pretty bad, the 70's the Indians were pretty bad, the 80's the Indians were pretty bad. Once the 90's came along they finally started to become competitive.

This is so fucking stupid.

100 years of a city's proud tradition gone forever because someone's pussy hurts.

Jesus Fucking Christ...

I'm an Ohioan myself here and it sucks that they have to go ahead and do this and embarrass our state now. Native Americans are getting ticked off about this because they are seeing this as they shouldn't be proud of what they are as their nationality is now politically incorrect.

So are they also going to demand that people stop using the "tribe" reference when referring to the Indians?

I don't care what they do,.. The Tribe is still the Tribe to me just like the Jake's still the Jake. :D

Only about half the white people will have any problem with this. And that's all fake outrage and childish trolling anyway.

See, they all need a name change to like: The Cleveland Tobacco Spitters....The California Nutt Scratchers...

The St. Louis Roid Ragers....

The dolphins did complain but no one could understand them.

1627379696979.png

I think we should have a group of liberals allow or disallow all names for everything from streets to schools to everything with a name. A committee of 5, by constitutional amendment, determine names

Even names of children should be approved by this group

You were probably offended when DCS stepped onto this guy.

I'm an Ohioan myself here and it sucks that they have to go ahead and do this and embarrass our state now. Native Americans are getting ticked off about this because they are seeing this as they shouldn't be proud of what they are as their nationality is now politically incorrect.

But here's the thing. Native Americans aren't "Indians".

These people are Indians.

1627380053177.png

The fact that we call Native Americans "Indians" because Columbus didn't know where he was (let's give that guy a Holiday!!!) is kind of insulting in itself.

Forum List

Back