Cleveland Preparing For Liberal Thuggery / Rioting, and Terrorism During RNC Convention

That's dumb.

If something is obvious, then it doesn't need explained.

I asked for an explanation, and you refused to give me one.

I just wanted you to say what you based your claim on so that I could address it.

It was a completely reasonable request, imo.

I'm not sure why you got so weird on this.
Nothing you post is by any measure reasonable.
If you need to have even the simplest concepts spoon fed to you, then the most prudent thing to do would be to shut the fuck up.

Asking someone what they meant is not normally considered unreasonable.

YOur reaction is hysterically overblown.
there goes that absolute pretentiousness again.
as I said before nothing you post is reasonable, your statement in this post is smoking gun proof of that,

I am only presenting myself as calm and reasonable. I am not claiming to be smarter than you or better than you.

I asked you what you meant.

Pointing out that you are being hysterical about this, is just the truth, as far as I can see.

Here is my post that upset you so much.

"Soooo, if it wasn't that then, than WTF were you referring to, I ask rhetorically."

I asked rhetorically, because libs like you rarely if ever are willing to discuss why they say the shit they say.
:rofl:

You do realize that I completely predicted how you would NOT answer?

Because you libs are so predictably dishonest.

If you need to have even the simplest concepts spoon fed to you, then the most prudent thing to do would be to shut the fuck up.

as I said before nothing you post is reasonable, your statement in this post is smoking gun proof of that,

I am only presenting myself as calm and reasonable. I am not claiming to be smarter than you or better than you.

Pointing out that you are being hysterical about this, is just the truth, as far as I can see.

"Soooo, if it wasn't that then, than WTF were you referring to, I ask rhetorically."

I asked rhetorically, because libs like you rarely if ever are willing to discuss why they say the shit they say.

doing or saying something over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity ,,,

False! it being obvious and you being told are one in the same.
The only one being dishonest here is you or you really are as asinine as you seem .

That's dumb.

I just wanted you to say what you based your claim on so that I could address it.

(1) When it is clear and reasonable, it does not need to be repeated.

(2) When you troll because you start asking unreasonable demands, it is obvious you have fail.

You do that a lot, Correll, and I am going to make it a duty to point out every time you do it as I have many times in the past and simply state to you, "no, troll, you don't get just once more.".

There is nothing unreasonable about asking someone what they meant

NOR about pointing out that they never explained what they meant.

That bit where you pretend that asking someone what they meant is trolling?

That is you being an asshole.
When you are asking because you can't stand the clear or answer when you simply want to quarrel is, yes, trolling.

doing or saying something over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity ,,,

It is a valid point. Why I keep trying to get answers and reasoned discussions from you libs, it is obviously irrational of me.

That doesn't change the fact that, with my use of the word, "rhetorical" I called that you would never explain your reason for the nonsense you said.

It is a valid point. Why I keep trying to get answers and reasoned discussions from you libs, it is obviously irrational of me.

That doesn't change the fact that, with my use of the word, "rhetorical" I called that you would never explain your reason for the nonsense you said.
No, your point is not reasoned, so "no, you don't get just once more."

That's dumb.

(2) When you troll because you start asking unreasonable demands, it is obvious you have fail.

You do that a lot, Correll, and I am going to make it a duty to point out every time you do it as I have many times in the past and simply state to you, "no, troll, you don't get just once more.".

When you are asking because you can't stand the clear or answer when you simply want to quarrel is, yes, trolling.

i don't want to simply quarrel.

I wanted to him to state his reason so that I could address it. Almost certainly by disagreeing.

ANd his answer was not clear. I made my best guess as to what he was referring to, and he said I guessed wrong, but would not tell me what his actual meaning was.

Thus, I am not trolling, and you are behaving like an ass.

No, your point is not reasoned, so "no, you don't get just once more."

Your nonsense is just that, nonsense.

You are the troll when you want to join in with attacking someone because they asked what another poster meant.

your word choice is meaningless own it!

I clearly agreed with you. NOt sure what more you want with that.

I wanted to him to state his reason so that I could address it. Almost certainly by disagreeing.

ANd his answer was not clear. I made my best guess as to what he was referring to, and he said I guessed wrong, but would not tell me what his actual meaning was.

I did state my reason and it's obvious you don't like, it understand it .
the actual meaning is blatantly obvious ,,,

again nothing I ;ve said is nonsense and it needs no explanation.

You said that you considered the Trump campaign a "trainwreck" but never explained why.

If you were to explain it, and it really was blatantly obvious in retrospect, it would make me look pretty bad...

Just saying...

As the person you were talking to doesn't understand you, that is obviously NOT true.

As the person you were talking to doesn't understand you, that is obviously NOT true.
:blahblah:

You said that you considered the Trump campaign a "trainwreck" but never explained why.

If you were to explain it, and it really was blatantly obvious in retrospect, it would make me look pretty bad...

Just saying...
you already do .
some things are so obvious they need no explanation ...
quit while you're behind,

your lack of understanding has no bearing on the truth
it's true whether you understand it or not,

Just saying...
you already do .
some things are so obvious they need no explanation ...
quit while you're behind,

No, I really don't.

Trump's campaign is doing quite well. Your claim that it is a train wreck flies in the face of his Front Runner status.

:blahblah:
:lame2:

your lack of understanding has no bearing on the truth
it's true whether you understand it or not,

When you are arguing that you don't need to explain to me what I asked you about,

the fact that I don't understand what you meant has tremendous bearing on the truth.

It is clear that your claim that Trump's campaign is a train wreck was just bullshit that you threw out there without any justification for your claim.

Forum List

Back