Cleveland Preparing For Liberal Thuggery / Rioting, and Terrorism During RNC Convention

I was right about Ferguson and Baltimore. No pretending there and if you look at those two cities, those rioting had one thing in common.

An entire police department was fired and there is a trial ongoing in Baltimore. When people get pushed to the breaking point they react.

So you justify burning and looting something that isn't yours and has nothing to do with why you're a thug because you're mad at some other entity? Sounds about like your kind.
Justify? No. I'm just trying to explain why things happen sometimes to a dumb ignorant cracka.
Up until this post, I had no clue that you were a welfare coon.
it explains quite a bit.
and since the comment shows in the quote area.
Baltimore and Ferguson are only proof that the criminal element wants to be free to act in any anti-social matter they choose, in both cases the officers acted within the regulations of the law. The criminals that were shot would not have found themselves in that situation had they acted like humans in the first place.
Consider the police big game hunters, When big game hunters are out doing their thing, One should never dress like big game.
Use of the word cracka doesn't make old school a coon.
Only a racist asshole would make that asinine assumption.
interesting don't you think?
referring to whites a crackers is perfectly acceptable in your sick liberal mind.
referring to an ignorant racist black as a coon sets you off.
Thank you so much for playing and showing the hypocrisy of the left.

I was right about Ferguson and Baltimore. No pretending there and if you look at those two cities, those rioting had one thing in common.

An entire police department was fired and there is a trial ongoing in Baltimore. When people get pushed to the breaking point they react.

So you justify burning and looting something that isn't yours and has nothing to do with why you're a thug because you're mad at some other entity? Sounds about like your kind.
Justify? No. I'm just trying to explain why things happen sometimes to a dumb ignorant cracka.
it explains quite a bit.
Baltimore and Ferguson are only proof that the criminal element wants to be free to act in any anti-social matter they choose, in both cases the officers acted within the regulations of the law. The criminals that were shot would not have found themselves in that situation had they acted like humans in the first place.
Consider the police big game hunters, When big game hunters are out doing their thing, One should never dress like big game.
To a scared, inbred cracka like Maryland Patriot, anything that confuses him is a coon.

it explains quite a bit.
interesting don't you think?
referring to whites a crackers is perfectly acceptable in your sick liberal mind.
referring to an ignorant racist black as a coon sets you off.
Thank you so much for playing and showing the hypocrisy of the left.
Lol coon is a pejorative.
Cracker is a honorary title for pride in being abusive.
My guess is you don't have a clue as to what cracker means

You said that you considered the Trump campaign a "trainwreck" but never explained why.

If you were to explain it, and it really was blatantly obvious in retrospect, it would make me look pretty bad...

Just saying...
you already do .
some things are so obvious they need no explanation ...
quit while you're behind,

No, I really don't.

Trump's campaign is doing quite well. Your claim that it is a train wreck flies in the face of his Front Runner status.
As fact often does.
You are a true believer no fact will sway your pov.
You are like an elvis fan, you probably throw your panties at the TV when watching him.

No, his front runner status is a fact. YOur claim that his campaign is a trainwreck is an opinion that you have done nothing to support, explain, defend, ect.

I am no True Believer, nor have I said anything to you to give you that idea.

My insistence on holding you to the truth has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with my personal pet peeves.
I've posted nothing that was not true .
Your insistence has jackshit to do with the truth or fact.
It has everything thing to do with your pretentiousness and sanctimonious ego.

Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

Why are you being such a jerk?

As the person you were talking to doesn't understand you, that is obviously NOT true.
your lack of understanding has no bearing on the truth
it's true whether you understand it or not,

When you are arguing that you don't need to explain to me what I asked you about,

the fact that I don't understand what you meant has tremendous bearing on the truth.

It is clear that your claim that Trump's campaign is a train wreck was just bullshit that you threw out there without any justification for your claim.
False my statement justifies itself.

"Justifies itself"?

WTF does THAT mean?

Why do you think that Trump's campaign is a trainwreck?
Ask and answered!

Liar.

you already do .
some things are so obvious they need no explanation ...
quit while you're behind,

No, I really don't.

Trump's campaign is doing quite well. Your claim that it is a train wreck flies in the face of his Front Runner status.
As fact often does.
You are like an elvis fan, you probably throw your panties at the TV when watching him.

No, his front runner status is a fact. YOur claim that his campaign is a trainwreck is an opinion that you have done nothing to support, explain, defend, ect.

My insistence on holding you to the truth has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with my personal pet peeves.

False!

your lack of understanding has no bearing on the truth
it's true whether you understand it or not,

When you are arguing that you don't need to explain to me what I asked you about,

the fact that I don't understand what you meant has tremendous bearing on the truth.

It is clear that your claim that Trump's campaign is a train wreck was just bullshit that you threw out there without any justification for your claim.

"Justifies itself"?

WTF does THAT mean?

Ask and answered!

Liar.
False!

No, I really don't.

As fact often does.

False!

And still,

"Justifies itself"?

WTF does THAT mean?

Ask and answered!

Liar.
False!

True!

As fact often does.

False!

And still,

False!

False!

And still,

False!

True.

Cleveland seeking to buy riot gear for Republican National Convention
Cleveland seeking to buy riot gear for Republican National Convention

Police forced to turn Cleveland into something resembling a 'War Zone' in preparation for the GOP's coming convention....because Liberal 'tolerance' won't / can't simply allow another party to hold a convention without going ape-shite and engaging in violent protest!

:rolleyes:
Sheiiiit!

The DNC is gonna be in Philly.

CVS and the liquor stores will have to close for a month.

False!

And still,

False!

True.
Obsessed.

False!

And still,

False!

True.
Obsessed.

Says the man that is right here with me, still holding to his claim that the Front RUnner's campaign is a trainwreck, but won't say how or why and keeps lying and saying he did say explain and being a jerk about it.

And still,

False!

True.
Obsessed.

Says the man that is right here with me, still holding to his claim that the Front RUnner's campaign is a trainwreck, but won't say how or why and keeps lying and saying he did say explain and being a jerk about it.
Still a trainwreck, your blinders on pov prevents you from seeing the obvious.
Clue: unintended consequences.

And still,

False!

True.
Obsessed.

THanks for the Clue: Note how it has nothing to do with anything you have said in this thread so far.

I already guessed once what you meant. When you said I was wrong, I then asked what you did mean.

And you know what happened after that, even though you are lying about it.

We aren't going through that again.

Ask yourself why you are afraid to clearly state what you mean.

Hint: It's because you know that you will then be called on to defend it, and you fear that you cannot.

THanks for the Clue: Note how it has nothing to do with anything you have said in this thread so far.

I already guessed once what you meant. When you said I was wrong, I then asked what you did mean.

Hint: It's because you know that you will then be called on to defend it, and you fear that you cannot.
Not even close.
Have already stated my position extremely clearly.
There is no need to defend it.
Quit while you're behind.

Not even close.

Then clearly state what you were "hinting" at, and prove me wrong.

I double dog dare you.

Obsessed.

Not even close.

Then clearly state what you were "hinting" at, and prove me wrong.

I double dog dare you.
Asked and answered.

Forum List

Back