Cleveland Preparing For Liberal Thuggery / Rioting, and Terrorism During RNC Convention

He keeps on luring leftwing idiots to his rallies so he can humiliate them.
no one needs to be lured to a train wreck.

Because wanting to enforce the law is sooooo crazy. LOL!!!

Denial%20Poster
non sequitur..

You vaguely referred to Trump as a train wreck.

One of the biggest issues he has been riding and that upsets lefties so much is his plan to actually enforce the laws on immigration.

If that was not what you were referring to, perhaps you should have not made me guess wtf you meant.

Moron.
vaguely ? my ass
his plan and reality will never meet.

Soooo, if it wasn't that then, than WTF were you referring to, I ask rhetorically.

Denial%20Poster
non sequitur..

One of the biggest issues he has been riding and that upsets lefties so much is his plan to actually enforce the laws on immigration.

If that was not what you were referring to, perhaps you should have not made me guess wtf you meant.

Moron.
vaguely ? my ass
Soooo, if it wasn't that then, than WTF were you referring to, I ask rhetorically.
You have been using the dictionary and thesaurus. I am glad you are enrolled in CIP, the Correll Improvement Plan.

Denial%20Poster
non sequitur..

Moron.
vaguely ? my ass

ask and answered

Cleveland seeking to buy riot gear for Republican National Convention
Cleveland seeking to buy riot gear for Republican National Convention

Police forced to turn Cleveland into something resembling a 'War Zone' in preparation for the GOP's coming convention....because Liberal 'tolerance' won't / can't simply allow another party to hold a convention without going ape-shite and engaging in violent protest!

:rolleyes:

I think they are getting ready for the moment when the GOP steals the nomination from trump and his brownshirts react.

The police will be there in force.

The Trumpistas will fold and run away.

Denial%20Poster
non sequitur..

Moron.
vaguely ? my ass
You have been using the dictionary and thesaurus. I am glad you are enrolled in CIP, the Correll Improvement

Normally I try to use the simplest words possible, because libs tend to misinterpret anything and everything.

But putting them in a position where they have to misinterpret words that grade school children understand, I have hoped to reduce that nonsense on their part.

BUt over time, I have come to realize that there is no limit to their lack of shame or their intellectual dishonesty, so I might as well just be myself.

But thanks for noticing

Denial%20Poster
non sequitur..

Moron.
vaguely ? my ass

ask and answered

I knew you would not answer, hence my use of the word "rhetorically".

YOu libs just say crap, and when I call you on it, it's like I'm the first person in the world who ever scratched the surface of your bullshit and you've got nothing to back it up.

non sequitur..

Moron.
vaguely ? my ass

ask and answered

YOu libs just say crap, and when I call you on it, it's like I'm the first person in the world who ever scratched the surface of your bullshit and you've got nothing to back it up.
:lol:

non sequitur..

Moron.
vaguely ? my ass

ask and answered

You couldn't be more wrong.

Trump has already said he will negotiate on immigration. There will be no massive deportation effort. There will be no massive effort to encourage self-deportation.

Moron.
vaguely ? my ass

ask and answered

And yet, you've offered no other basis for your claim.

NOw is the point where you finally come up with some other reason to smear Trump, other than the one I guessed, and then pretend that that was what you meant all along.

So your objective evidence is guessing, Correll. No one has to refute such nonsense.

Trump has already said he will negotiate on immigration. There will be no massive deportation effort. There will be no massive effort to encourage self-deportation.

Your assumption that "negotiation" equals complete caving to the other sides demands and interests is a good example of why we conservatives have grown wary of working with others, especially when you moderates are in the mix.

There is no reason to assume that Trump will be as weak and incompetent as that.

So your objective evidence is guessing, Correll. No one has to refute such nonsense.

He was vague, I guessed what he meant.

HE said I was wrong. I asked what he really meant then.

He refused to say and now is lying and claiming he did say.

And now you join in, and tell me that he doesn't have to refute what I said.

WTF are you talking about?

I didn't ask him to refute anything. I asked him what he was talking about.

How fucking pathetic is it that he won't admit what he was talking about and that you joined to help him spin it?

He does not have to tell you what he meant,

You guessed and you were wrong.

Run along.

vaguely ? my ass

ask and answered

NOw is the point where you finally come up with some other reason to smear Trump, other than the one I guessed, and then pretend that that was what you meant all along.
Again you couldn't be more wrong. Trump's campaign is a train wreck ..
Not a smear, in your pretentiousness plus your complete lack of objectivity you are unable or unwilling to see that simple fact.
Besides being an asswipe.

Last edited:
ask and answered

Not a smear, in your pretentiousness plus your complete lack of objectivity you are unable or unwilling to see that simple fact.
Besides being anice asswipe.

Trump's campaign is a Juggernaut.

And you are full of crap.

ask and answered

Your juggernaut is losing traction.

ask and answered

(Spit take)
World's smallest juggernaut

Forum List

Back