Climate change? What Climate Change it's getting cooler!!

I'm not making this up folks. These aren't my ideas! I'm just passing on to you the following enigmas!
And they're all wrong.

Now consider you were one of those thousands of people over the years reading a theremometer like the below standing in 5 below or 100 degrees above squinting to read that mercury bulb distinguishing two degree differentials.
First, the big thermometers on weather stations can easily be read to 0.2 degree increments.

Second, the error of an average is less than the error of the individual measurements. That's basic statistics. If you average thousands of measurements, the error of the average is very low indeed.

Than hand copying to a piece of paper that was mailed to another person who transcribed your readings along with thousands of others 365 days for nearly 60 years...
You're having trouble believing that people can write and use the mail? Why?

all coming up with 1.1 or 1.5 degree warming of the earth.
No, none of them came up with that themselves. You seem unclear on the concept. When all of the data is averaged, that comes up with the final result.

And remember the vast majority of these reading stations were in urban areas!
Those urban areas have shown _less_ warming than rural areas over that period, and that completely destroys your conspiracy theory.

Your cult deliberately chose to not inform you of such basic things. They chose to keep you ignorant. Honest people don't act like that.

I'm not making this up folks. These aren't my ideas! I'm just passing on to you the following enigmas!
And they're all wrong.

Now consider you were one of those thousands of people over the years reading a theremometer like the below standing in 5 below or 100 degrees above squinting to read that mercury bulb distinguishing two degree differentials.
First, the big thermometers on weather stations can easily be read to 0.2 degree increments.

Second, the error of an average is less than the error of the individual measurements. That's basic statistics. If you average thousands of measurements, the error of the average is very low indeed.

Than hand copying to a piece of paper that was mailed to another person who transcribed your readings along with thousands of others 365 days for nearly 60 years...
You're having trouble believing that people can write and use the mail? Why?

all coming up with 1.1 or 1.5 degree warming of the earth.
No, none of them came up with that themselves. You seem unclear on the concept. When all of the data is averaged, that comes up with the final result.

And remember the vast majority of these reading stations were in urban areas!
Those urban areas have shown _less_ warming than rural areas over that period, and that completely destroys your conspiracy theory.

Your cult deliberately chose to not inform you of such basic things. They chose to keep you ignorant. Honest people don't act like that.
I don't believe a word you wrote as YOU have not provided any links, substantiation or sources.
Is it that complicated to prove? I provided links. YOU zero. Therefore I have to take YOUR word for it?
Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 9.44.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 9.40.46 PM.png

I don't believe a word you wrote
That's nice. Just understand that reality doesn't care what you believe. It is what it is.

You provided jack. All you gave us was links to kook conspiracy whining from delusional morons. Being intelligent, well-informed and not delusional, I am personally a much better reference.

It's also amusing that you think basic statistical concepts need a link. What's next, you demanding a link to the concepts of "addition" or "average"?

That's nice. Just understand that reality doesn't care what you believe. It is what it is.

You provided jack. All you gave us was links to kook conspiracy whining from delusional morons. Being intelligent, well-informed and not delusional, I am personally a much better reference.

It's also amusing that you think basic statistical concepts need a link. What's next, you demanding a link to the concepts of "addition" or "average"?
Where's the missing heat?

You wrote: "I am personally a much better reference."
Why? What are your credentials? Were you aware for 12% of the Earth's land mass had little weather station data?
FACT: "The number of stations increased from 8 in 1901 to 23 in 1951 and then decreased to 12 from 1989 to present. Only four stations, those at Irkutsk, Bratsk, Chita and Kirensk, cover the entire 20th century.
Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 8.36.34 AM.png

Why? What are your credentials?
Being very intelligent, being honest, looking at all info, and not dishonestly cherrypicking informatino. That's really all it takes to be much more reliable than any denier. You just have to be aware of the science and not lie about it, and you essentially beat all deniers.

Were you aware for 12% of the Earth's land mass had little weather station data?
We can quibble about numbers, but yes, everyone is aware of that. Is there some point you wanted to make with that factoid?

If you randomly removed 90% of the temeprature stations, the average wouldn't change at all. That's how overly-redundant the system is. Were you aware of that? Most likely not, since your cult didn't want you to know.

So, there goes your dumb talking point. Got any others? Go check with your cult for a new one.

Forum List

Back