Climate Crisis Is Not Global Warming, It Is Cooling

The AMOC slowing or stopping will certainly cause northern latitudes to cool, but guess what will happen in the tropics?
Really? There have been like 30 glacial cycles in the past 3 million years where ice sheets grew in the NH and then receded and you still can't make the connection that climate change is driven by what happens in the NH.

Do you need for me to post a thermal gradient map of the planet for you to see the gradients for glacial period, interglacial period and greenhouse states? I'd be happy to.

Throwing rocks at you isn't throwing rocks at someone who knows the subject. Did that go over your head?
Compared to you I am Will Fucking Hunting. I've studied the paleoclimate record for over 20 years. Not only can I explain in simple terms why the planet is warming I can show the errors that have been made in attributing 100% of the recent warming trend to CO2.

But the fact that you condone throwing rocks at people that you disagree with tells me that my arguments have hit their mark.

Our past exchanges say otherwise. I've bent you over so many times my dick is raw.
Sorry, that's not how it works. This isn't based on your fantasies and shamanistic claims. This is science.

Pulling on your micropeen isn't going to help you.

Compared to you I am Will Fucking Hunting. I've studied the paleoclimate record for over 20 years. Not only can I explain in simple terms why the planet is warming I can show the errors that have been made in attributing 100% of the recent warming trend to CO2.

But the fact that you condone throwing rocks at people that you disagree with tells me that my arguments have hit their mark.
Like me, you are just another anonymous discussion board participant. Unlike me, you reject mainstream science's near universal acceptance of AGW. Unlike me, you claim to know better than thousands of scientists who have advanced degrees in these topics and do actual scientific research. Unlike me you claim to be an expert on a topic simply because you've read about it out of a personal interest. That you've never even attempted to go over your ideas with an actual scientist tells us just about everything we need to know. You couldn't get that nonsense past a high school science teacher.

Sorry, that's not how it works. This isn't based on your fantasies and shamanistic claims. This is science.

Pulling on your micropeen isn't going to help you.
That is how it works. You have proven my point. You are too scared to debate me because you know I am your better and yet you still throw rocks like a pussy.

Like me, you are just another anonymous discussion board participant. Unlike me, you reject mainstream science's near universal acceptance of AGW. Unlike me, you claim to know better than thousands of scientists who have advanced degrees in these topics and do actual scientific research. Unlike me you claim to be an expert on a topic simply because you've read about it out of a personal interest. That you've never even attempted to go over your ideas with an actual scientist tells us just about everything we need to know. You couldn't get that nonsense past a high school science teacher.
Science is meant to be challenged. That you think rejecting mainstream science is a bad thing shows just how big of an idiot you are.

Forum List

Back