Climate Denier are worse than Racist!

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I sure am glad that the democratic party has got their priorities straight. Hillary won't accept an endorsement from Koch because he is a climate denier but she will be glad to go to this guy's funeral and call him a colleague.

Climate Denier are [sic] worse than Racist [sic]!

Person who can't figure out English language plural are worse than both of it.

I sure am glad that the democratic party has got their priorities straight. Hillary won't accept an endorsement from Koch because he is a climate denier but she will be glad to go to this guy's funeral and call him a colleague.

They were both Senators. What does "colleague" mean on your planet?

Hmmmm.

"Person who can't figure out English language plural are worse than both of it."

Mmmhmm.

Next, he'll say he wrote it that way intentionally as a joke. Watch.

21622508.jpg

Global Warming/ Climate change is such a fucked up scam. We know that the climate has been cooling and that we have as a result of the aerosol spraying of nano-particlulates of heavy metals into the atmosphere. The cooling coincides with the geo-engineering program and the damage caused by this will cause a massive heating affect once they stop this program. The temps will rise because the artificial clouds that damaged the ionosphere are no longer protecting us even though it has been posioning our water,corrupting the soil and causing all kinds of health issues. The U.N will claim that this crisis was a result of us not acting swiftly enough and the people will panic and do whatever they are told. The Hegelian Dialectic on steroids.....cause affect, solution. The ones at the top know that this is going on...soil and water samples prove it is happening. Local government and state governments know that this is going on but they claim that people need to take it up with the EPA. This is some seriously screwed up shit, friends and neighbors.

Hmmmm.

"Person who can't figure out English language plural are worse than both of it."

Mmmhmm.

What, he thinks it's "funny" to write like a retard?

I don't get it. :dunno:

what climate change? we have had picture perfect weather all of April,,,,if there was global warming by now,,,it would of been 95 degrees a month ago.,,,and its been about 84/65 every day! and dry! no humidity!

Harping on technical gaffs is the sign of a douche bag.

Apologizing for abject ignorance is the sign of a moron. Go forth and fuck yourself.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." -- Isaac Asimov, 1980

Harping on technical gaffs is the sign of a douche bag.

Apologizing for abject ignorance is the sign of a moron. Go forth and fuck yourself.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." -- Isaac Asimov, 1980

Indeed. That seat is now held by the Democrats.

They sure do have their priorities straight.

Hillary-Clinton-Banks-Wall-Street.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-2016.jpg

obama-isis-contained.gif

debtclock.gif

1101800324_400.jpg

097442-bill-clinton-and-monica-lewinsky.png

0BNIPzn.jpg

hillary-cant-handle-2-email-accts.jpg

Hmmmm.

Mmmhmm.

Nope! It was a spelling error. Are you going to say that Clinton had a scheduling error? Maybe she didn't know she was at the funeral of a KKK member.

Hmmmm.

Mmmhmm.

Nope! It was a spelling error. Are you going to say that Clinton had a scheduling error? Maybe she didn't know she was at the funeral of a KKK member.

So you don't bother to spot-check what you yourself just wrote?

That figures.

Hmmmm.

Mmmhmm.

So you don't bother to spot-check what you yourself just wrote?

That figures.

I kind of figure 'liberal' assholes like yourself will do it for me. How do you spell F U C K Y O U?

Forum List

Back