Climate "Science" 101: Excess Heat

I have to laugh reading the dialogue on this thread. When I was a kid, there used to be a saying, "Do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on?".....said to those social invalids who would go off babbling about irrelevant stuff. The AGW climate crusaders fall all over themselves writing pseudo-thesis works about heat trying to make a point...........

Nobody cares........everywhere you look, this whole climate debate has become a comedy show in 2015. The AGW k00ks in here have posted up billions of posts in this forum and NOTHING has changed about how the science has affected how we generate energy. Its like a midget standing at home plate in Yankee Stadium for years and years swinging and trying to hit the ball over the fence but only reaching the pitchers mound!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Hello Eddie Gaedel

How did what chart get what wrong?

How much temperature change would it take be statistically significant? And, just our of curiosity, how are you calculating significance?

How much temperature change would it take be statistically significant? And, just our of curiosity, how are you calculating significance?

I said 5% change, you're boring me

What was it you were going to "explain" to me. It was right after I said the chart you posted showed CO2 lagging temperature for 800,000 years

Pretending that you're unteachable is not likely to encourage me. You are pretending, aren't you Frank?

Crick, thanks for highlighting that AR5 is premised upon the imaginary concept of "excess heat" not a scientific term, just 2 words jumbled together

Gentlemen, I write to take exception to the entire premise of AR5. In the AR5, you conclude that the ocean is absorbing excess heat -- the same heat that's been missing for 2 decades in the atmosphere. You base the reputation of the organization and all the climate scientists that serve as proud members on "Excess heat" a concept that has no scientific meaning and is just 2 random words strung together. Please cancel my subscription to the IPCC and Climate Change Quarterly and Climate Moonbat Monthly -- Crick

frank it looks like you simply do not understand

the magical powers of global warming or whatever the term is these days

--LOL

Wow, my teachable moment must have came and went. Was waiting for Crickista explains it all

Gentlemen, I write to take exception to the entire premise of AR5. In the AR5, you conclude that the ocean is absorbing excess heat -- the same heat that's been missing for 2 decades in the atmosphere. You base the reputation of the organization and all the climate scientists that serve as proud members on "Excess heat" a concept that has no scientific meaning and is just 2 random words strung together. Please cancel my subscription to the IPCC and Climate Change Quarterly and Climate Moonbat Monthly -- Crick

You make it quite obvious that you've never read one word of AR5.

You make it quite obvious that you've never read one word of AR5.

You're either a pathological liar or completely insane. Read the OP again

You are just too fucking stupid to talk to Frank. It's like you don't speak English.

You are just too fucking stupid to talk to Frank. It's like you don't speak English.
What is excess heat? Answer the fnn question. Liar

BTW, ever post that being paid post? You said you would, haven't seen it.

Forum List

Back