Climate Scientist: Denial Should be a Criminal Offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fine dishonest denier thread.

Weatherman, why did you claim a no-name sociologist in New Zealand was "climate scientist"?

And why have all you other deniers jumped on that lying bandwagon?

I'll answer that. It's because every denier always lies about everything. Duh.

What's next deniers, finding quotes from blog commenters? How desperate are you to pretend to be persecuted, and to deflect from your own fanatical Stalinism?

Oh, Dr. Jerod Gilbert is a dumbass, for the record.

Unlike we rational people, all deniers on this board, without exception, are still proud Stalinists Howdesperate are you to pretend to be persecutedf any of them would like to prove otherwise by condemning the denier attempts to jail Dr. Mann, step right up.

Howdesperate are you to pretend to be persecuted

Talk about a spin master, it is you fuckers, that hide the truth manipulate data, throw out the 1st amendment and try to use RICO to throw people in jail.

Bear, I notice your failure to condemn the Republican attempts to have Dr. Mann and other climate scientists jailed.

I notice no denier here has ever condemned that.

Such proud Stalinists you all are.

In contrast, note that I condemned the no-name sociology professor. The two sides are not alike. Deniers hate free speech, while the rational people support it.

And dumbass? RICO is a civil action. It's not possible to throw someone in jail with it.

it not deflection it's fact.
I've lost nothing.

Lmao yes You are deflecting because you are so ignorant and didn't know what method Cook used...

97 Articles Refuting The “97% Consensus” | Climate Change Dispatch

The 97% “consensus” study, Cook et al. (2013) has been thoroughly refuted in scholarly peer-reviewed journals, by major news media, public policy organizations and think tanks, highly credentialed scientists and extensively in the climate blogosphere. The shoddy methodology of Cook’s study has been shown to be so fatally flawed that well known climate scientists have publicly spoken out against it,

The ‘97% consensus’ article is poorly conceived, poorly designed and poorly executed. It obscures the complexities of the climate issue and it is a sign of the desperately poor level of public and policy debate in this country [UK] that the energy minister should cite it.”

Mike Hulme, Ph.D. Professor of Climate Change, University of East Anglia (UEA)

The following is a list of 97 articles that refute Cook’s (poorly conceived, poorly designed and poorly executed) 97% “consensus” study. The fact that anyone continues to bring up such soundly debunked nonsense like Cook’s study is an embarrassment to science.

Summary: Cook et al. (2013) attempted to categorize 11,944 abstracts of papers (not entire papers) to their level of endorsement of AGW and found 7930 (66%) held no position on AGW. While only 65 papers (0.5%) explicitly endorsed and quantified AGW as +50% (Humans are the primary cause). Their methodology was so fatally flawed that they falsely classified skeptic papers as endorsing AGW, apparently believing to know more about the papers than their authors. Cook et al.’s author self-ratings simply confirmed the worthlessness of their methodology, as they were not representative of the sample since only 4% of the authors (1189 of 29,083) rated their own papers and of these 63% disagreed with their abstract ratings.
Yawn ,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
do you need your binky?
obviously you've never given up yours .

NASA: Climate Change and Global Warming
NASA can't even get a man in space.
ah right ..they already have and what about the space station?
willful ignorance at it's finest.

I notice your failure to condemn the Republican attempts to have Dr. Mann and other climate scientists jailed.

Thank Paul BIZARRO Ryan for that - he has blocked the release of the 2010 FBI Fraud case against the warmers, because O threatened to unseal the truth about 911, which you don't want released either, which is why you support Hillary...

Lmao yes You are deflecting because you are so ignorant and didn't know what method Cook used...

97 Articles Refuting The “97% Consensus” | Climate Change Dispatch

The 97% “consensus” study, Cook et al. (2013) has been thoroughly refuted in scholarly peer-reviewed journals, by major news media, public policy organizations and think tanks, highly credentialed scientists and extensively in the climate blogosphere. The shoddy methodology of Cook’s study has been shown to be so fatally flawed that well known climate scientists have publicly spoken out against it,

The ‘97% consensus’ article is poorly conceived, poorly designed and poorly executed. It obscures the complexities of the climate issue and it is a sign of the desperately poor level of public and policy debate in this country [UK] that the energy minister should cite it.”

Mike Hulme, Ph.D. Professor of Climate Change, University of East Anglia (UEA)

The following is a list of 97 articles that refute Cook’s (poorly conceived, poorly designed and poorly executed) 97% “consensus” study. The fact that anyone continues to bring up such soundly debunked nonsense like Cook’s study is an embarrassment to science.

Summary: Cook et al. (2013) attempted to categorize 11,944 abstracts of papers (not entire papers) to their level of endorsement of AGW and found 7930 (66%) held no position on AGW. While only 65 papers (0.5%) explicitly endorsed and quantified AGW as +50% (Humans are the primary cause). Their methodology was so fatally flawed that they falsely classified skeptic papers as endorsing AGW, apparently believing to know more about the papers than their authors. Cook et al.’s author self-ratings simply confirmed the worthlessness of their methodology, as they were not representative of the sample since only 4% of the authors (1189 of 29,083) rated their own papers and of these 63% disagreed with their abstract ratings.
Yawn ,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
do you need your binky?
obviously you've never given up yours .

NASA: Climate Change and Global Warming
NASA can't even get a man in space.
ah right ..they already have and what about the space station?
willful ignorance at it's finest.
dude, your response is priceless. So explain to the class how NASA gets an astronaut to the space station?

The caption below the lead photo at the OP link.

The term climate sceptic is now interchangeable with the term mindless fool.

Dang --- I think TrollingBlunder (AKA TinkerBelle) must work for the N.Z. Herald. :biggrin: Pretty much as far as I had to read. Except to confirm this guy is a fucking SOCIOLOGIST -- with license to meddle in damn near ANYTHING "human"..

Love this gem.. Shows his ignorance of engineering and risk assessment.

If 100 of the best-qualified engineers were asked to assess the structural integrity of a house and 97 of them said it was unsafe, who would listen to the other three engineers and buy the house?

That's exactly (in reverse) what happened at NASA -- the morning the Challenger blew up.. And for this "Doc's" benefit -- if you have dissent -- you work it out on quality of the ARGUMENTS and the DATA -- not just an opinion poll...

I don't see this guy as any threat at all. He's an opinionated, over-degreed moron..

Last edited:
Mod Note:

Didn't glance at the last six pages before I posted. I see the topic is pretty gone and replaced
with a trolling exercise of historic proportions.

If everyone is done with the Sociologist who doesn't understand scientific process. We should close this.
Before some folks get warned..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back