Climate Scientist: Denial Should be a Criminal Offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
another lame excuse.
what excuse is that? you use words like risk. Well risk has a gambit so wide it is a useless word for something such as climate. What's the trending value in risk? First you have to have trends. What is yours?
lame excuse#2
I agree, your excuses are very lame. The fact you have zip is indeed as lame as any post I've seen.
I have made any excuses ..I leave that to you guys.
your whole argument is an excuse .
the entire line of yours is made up. if it wasn't you'd post up evidence to support it.

oh how does risk work btw?
so this part of your ongoing argument for denial is based on your ignorance of the word risk in the context of climate change,
the article was very clear on what's at risk for the military especially for the navy ..
do you practice being stupid or does it come naturally ?

does the term total and complete bullshit mean anything to you.
Well that actually describes climate change presented by warmers. Thanks for announcing it for us.
ah there we go, the denial of science and the argumentum ad populum fallacy.
see still no evidence to support yourself. must be tough to walk without support.
I have more than enough evidence .
you on the other hand have a steaming pile of denial.
nothing that can be presented can ever change that..
it's the price you pay for willful ignorance.
Like the folks that built their houses on sand banks?
Geology - Welcome to Friends of Palisades Park
Happened throughout history all around the globe. That is why there are under water cities in the Oceans still being discovered today.
half truth .

Well that actually describes climate change presented by warmers. Thanks for announcing it for us.
see still no evidence to support yourself. must be tough to walk without support.
Happened throughout history all around the globe. That is why there are under water cities in the Oceans still being discovered today.
half truth .
Happens in interior states also. We were fortunate enough to see a whole side come rolling off the canyon walls on the Snake River years ago.

I don't disagree that things need to be done to protect the environment as there are things that do need to be done. Every action has a reaction. If something is displaced in one area it can accelerate a change in another area under ground.

half truth .
Happens in interior states also. We were fortunate enough to see a whole side come rolling off the canyon walls on the Snake River years ago.

I don't disagree that things need to be done to protect the environment as there are things that do need to be done. Every action has a reaction. If something is displaced in one area it can accelerate a change in another area under ground.
You might remember some years back when one of the cliff faces sheared off half dome in Yosemite and killed several campers.
I saw it happen .
Incidents like that are well within the natural course of change on the other hand the climate phenomenon we are experiencing now has been accelerated by human action.
There is no evidence to the contrary.

The earth changes naturally. Humans cannot stop that progress even if they would like to.
hahahahaahaha you have zip evidence thank you very much. But hey, don't let your visions get in the way of facts. so how hot is 20 PPM of CO2? You have that info? What happens to the jet stream with 20 PPM of CO2. Where's that evidence denier.

And name one city where climate has changed in the last 30 years. Got one?

what excuse is that? you use words like risk. Well risk has a gambit so wide it is a useless word for something such as climate. What's the trending value in risk? First you have to have trends. What is yours?
lame excuse#2
I agree, your excuses are very lame. The fact you have zip is indeed as lame as any post I've seen.
the entire line of yours is made up. if it wasn't you'd post up evidence to support it.

I've made nothing up . typo Nazism is cheap.
haahahahhahaha see no evidence. Anyone can write anything on an internet message board, but supporting what you write gets a little more difficult. To the point you get called on it and you got nothing. Thanks for playing. my prediction, bTW will be that you'll insult me rather than posting evidence. Cause I know how you all behave. Funny eh? Predictable

lame excuse#2

so this part of your ongoing argument for denial is based on your ignorance of the word risk in the context of climate change,
the article was very clear on what's at risk for the military especially for the navy ..
do you practice being stupid or does it come naturally ?
the fact is you have nothing to support it fool. you are too lazy to do the research and learn you have no evidence. You're a parrot. Polly want a cracker?

again, name somewhere climate has changed. I'm three plus years waiting in here for this one BTW. See if you can be the first one to succeed in this endeavor.

half truth .

You might remember some years back when one of the cliff faces sheared off half dome in Yosemite and killed several campers.
I saw it happen .
Incidents like that are well within the natural course of change on the other hand the climate phenomenon we are experiencing now has been accelerated by human action.

Prove it..... Climate changed has happened fast before

half truth .

I saw it happen .
There is modeling with estimations. That is akin to engineering a large structure with a computer program and the structure ultimately fails and then wondering why it failed.

hahahahaahaha you have zip evidence thank you very much. But hey, don't let your visions get in the way of facts. so how hot is 20 PPM of CO2? You have that info? What happens to the jet stream with 20 PPM of CO2. Where's that evidence denier.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

What you really hate facts, or could it be you hope a Calvary of the AGW cult shows up in this thread to protect you?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

What you really hate facts, or could it be you hope a Calvary of the AGW cult shows up in this thread to protect you?

I don't know about that one I think they are all on a ship somewhere stuck in ice. :)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Nope. Then again you've presented no facts.
You have the same "mindset" as all other Crapspiracy theorists.
The only argument you clowns have is you might have to pay for it.
Other than that you got nothing.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

I don't know about that one I think they are all on a ship somewhere stuck in ice. :)
I think you mean green peace.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

I produced a shit load of facts..I even dumbed it down for even you to understand Cooks 97 percent research was all about, again..science for dummys..

How much simpler can I get?

...a paper is published on the three blind mice...

It has key words in the paper ..

A Man was walking down the street, theclimate was a fine day, three blind mice walked by and asked him for change..

And presto the author supports man made climate change..

Do you see now how The study was done?

[
The god will take care of it myth in action.

Take care of what, shit fer brains? Take care of your fetid little cult that scams the public for grants and attacks civil liberty?

Look, you know I have literally zero respect for you, which is more than you deserve, but your absurd little religion fails to impress those with a brain.

Over 4.7 billion years, the one constant to the climate on Earth is change. All of your faude, all of the lies and cons you pull to get your greedy and grubby hands on the money of others, is based on the same old Volcano God con that the local shaman pulled 5,000 years ago.

Michael Mann belongs in prison for fraud, as does James Hansen. Not because you don't have the right to promote your absurd religion, but that they have stolen millions of dollars based on fraud.

Look, you're stupid, we both know this. You follow AGW because you think it makes you seem cool, you neither grasp the fundamentals of the religion you follow, nor the reasons it is a fraud. You lack the remaining brain cells understand it if it were explained to you.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

I produced a shit load of facts..I even dumbed it down for even you to understand Cooks 97 percent research was all about, again..science for dummys..

How much simpler can I get?

...a paper is published on the three blind mice...

It has key words in the paper ..

A Man was walking down the street, theclimate was a fine day, three blind mice walked by and asked him for change..

And presto the author supports man made climate change..

Do you see now how The study was done?
Insanity: doing or saying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein.

[
The god will take care of it myth in action.

Take care of what, shit fer brains? Take care of your fetid little cult that scams the public for grants and attacks civil liberty?

Look, you know I have literally zero respect for you, which is more than you deserve, but your absurd little religion fails to impress those with a brain.

Over 4.7 billion years, the one constant to the climate on Earth is change. All of your faude, all of the lies and cons you pull to get your greedy and grubby hands on the money of others, is based on the same old Volcano God con that the local shaman pulled 5,000 years ago.

Michael Mann belongs in prison for fraud, as does James Hansen. Not because you don't have the right to promote your absurd religion, but that they have stolen millions of dollars based on fraud.

Look, you're stupid, we both know this. You follow AGW because you think it makes you seem cool, you neither grasp the fundamentals of the religion you follow, nor the reasons it is a fraud. You lack the remaining brain cells understand it if it were explained to you.
SFADD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back