Climate Scientist: Denial Should be a Criminal Offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump: Sue the press. Fuck the 1st Amendment.
Freedom of press does not mean you cannot be held liable for printing liable, slander or printing false information.

There you go, fall in line
I should have added in there the world changes and so do climates. They does not mean that someone has a right to tax the whole that are already overburden for a few that worked out a nice little profitable scam for themselves.

Donald Trump: Sue the press. Fuck the 1st Amendment.
Freedom of press does not mean you cannot be held liable for printing liable, slander or printing false information.

There you go, fall in line
Just a matter of fact. You can say it but it will all come down to can you substantiate or back it up:confused-84:

He cant do it...but he tells you rubes he can
As a public figure it may be difficult but that does not mean that there are not others that can.

it not deflection it's fact.
I've lost nothing.

Lmao yes You are deflecting because you are so ignorant and didn't know what method Cook used...

97 Articles Refuting The “97% Consensus” | Climate Change Dispatch

The 97% “consensus” study, Cook et al. (2013) has been thoroughly refuted in scholarly peer-reviewed journals, by major news media, public policy organizations and think tanks, highly credentialed scientists and extensively in the climate blogosphere. The shoddy methodology of Cook’s study has been shown to be so fatally flawed that well known climate scientists have publicly spoken out against it,

The ‘97% consensus’ article is poorly conceived, poorly designed and poorly executed. It obscures the complexities of the climate issue and it is a sign of the desperately poor level of public and policy debate in this country [UK] that the energy minister should cite it.”

Mike Hulme, Ph.D. Professor of Climate Change, University of East Anglia (UEA)

The following is a list of 97 articles that refute Cook’s (poorly conceived, poorly designed and poorly executed) 97% “consensus” study. The fact that anyone continues to bring up such soundly debunked nonsense like Cook’s study is an embarrassment to science.

Summary: Cook et al. (2013) attempted to categorize 11,944 abstracts of papers (not entire papers) to their level of endorsement of AGW and found 7930 (66%) held no position on AGW. While only 65 papers (0.5%) explicitly endorsed and quantified AGW as +50% (Humans are the primary cause). Their methodology was so fatally flawed that they falsely classified skeptic papers as endorsing AGW, apparently believing to know more about the papers than their authors. Cook et al.’s author self-ratings simply confirmed the worthlessness of their methodology, as they were not representative of the sample since only 4% of the authors (1189 of 29,083) rated their own papers and of these 63% disagreed with their abstract ratings.
Yawn ,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
do you need your binky?
obviously you've never given up yours .

NASA: Climate Change and Global Warming

Deflect much because you lost an argument?
I've lost nothing.

Lmao yes You are deflecting because you are so ignorant and didn't know what method Cook used...

The 97% “consensus” study, Cook et al. (2013) has been thoroughly refuted in scholarly peer-reviewed journals, by major news media, public policy organizations and think tanks, highly credentialed scientists and extensively in the climate blogosphere. The shoddy methodology of Cook’s study has been shown to be so fatally flawed that well known climate scientists have publicly spoken out against it,

The ‘97% consensus’ article is poorly conceived, poorly designed and poorly executed. It obscures the complexities of the climate issue and it is a sign of the desperately poor level of public and policy debate in this country [UK] that the energy minister should cite it.”

The following is a list of 97 articles that refute Cook’s (poorly conceived, poorly designed and poorly executed) 97% “consensus” study. The fact that anyone continues to bring up such soundly debunked nonsense like Cook’s study is an embarrassment to science.

Summary: Cook et al. (2013) attempted to categorize 11,944 abstracts of papers (not entire papers) to their level of endorsement of AGW and found 7930 (66%) held no position on AGW. While only 65 papers (0.5%) explicitly endorsed and quantified AGW as +50% (Humans are the primary cause). Their methodology was so fatally flawed that they falsely classified skeptic papers as endorsing AGW, apparently believing to know more about the papers than their authors. Cook et al.’s author self-ratings simply confirmed the worthlessness of their methodology, as they were not representative of the sample since only 4% of the authors (1189 of 29,083) rated their own papers and of these 63% disagreed with their abstract ratings.
Yawn ,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
do you need your binky?

The earth changes naturally. Humans cannot stop that progress even if they would like to.

I've lost nothing.

Yawn ,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
do you need your binky?

The earth changes naturally. Humans cannot stop that progress even if they would like to.
does the term total and complete bullshit mean anything to you.

what excuse is that? you use words like risk. Well risk has a gambit so wide it is a useless word for something such as climate. What's the trending value in risk? First you have to have trends. What is yours?
lame excuse#2

Yawn ,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
do you need your binky?

Well that actually describes climate change presented by warmers. Thanks for announcing it for us.

what excuse is that? you use words like risk. Well risk has a gambit so wide it is a useless word for something such as climate. What's the trending value in risk? First you have to have trends. What is yours?
lame excuse#2
I agree, your excuses are very lame. The fact you have zip is indeed as lame as any post I've seen.

Yawn ,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
do you need your binky?

Well that actually describes climate change presented by warmers. Thanks for announcing it for us.
ah there we go, the denial of science and the argumentum ad populum fallacy.

lame excuse#2
I agree, your excuses are very lame. The fact you have zip is indeed as lame as any post I've seen.
I have made any excuses ..I leave that to you guys.
your whole argument is an excuse .

Yawn ,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
do you need your binky?

Sure and a lot of people pushing it around these days in places it does not belong.

do you need your binky?

see still no evidence to support yourself. must be tough to walk without support.

Risk, hahahahaahahhahahahahahahahaha

Flying in a plane has risk.
another lame excuse.
lame excuse#2
the entire line of yours is made up. if it wasn't you'd post up evidence to support it.

oh how does risk work btw?

Risk, hahahahaahahhahahahahahahahaha

Flying in a plane has risk.
another lame excuse.
lame excuse#2
BTW, you forgot the 'm' I have made 'm'any excuses.

see still no evidence to support yourself. must be tough to walk without support.
I have more than enough evidence .
you on the other hand have a steaming pile of denial.
nothing that can be presented can ever change that..
it's the price you pay for willful ignorance.

another lame excuse.
lame excuse#2
the entire line of yours is made up. if it wasn't you'd post up evidence to support it.

oh how does risk work btw?
I've made nothing up . typo Nazism is cheap.

I have more than enough evidence .
you on the other hand have a steaming pile of denial.
nothing that can be presented can ever change that..
it's the price you pay for willful ignorance.
Like the folks that built their houses on sand banks?
Geology - Welcome to Friends of Palisades Park
Happened throughout history all around the globe. That is why there are under water cities in the Oceans still being discovered today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back