Clint Eastwood Mocks Caitlyn Somebody - PCers Censor Him - Sheeesh!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
After decades of being America's # 1 movie, tall, tough guy actor, and a super-successful director, Clint Eastwood scored another winner at the Spike TV's 2015 Guys' Choice awards. Referring to transgender Caitlyn Jenner (formerly Bruce Jenner), a joke (which Spike TV has said they will cut when the awards show airs) was made, when Eastwood was introducing San Andreas star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Eastwood introduced Johnson by comparing him to other famous athletes, such as "Jim Brown and Caitlyn Somebody..." I guess you could consider it an insult, a mock, a slight, whatever, but not much of one. In any case, the PC afflicted honcho at Spike TV said "we will remove the reference in the version that will air."

Oh sure, go for it PCers. Go right for that censor button to keep us safe from some refreshing free speech, from one of Hollywood's all-time greatest guys. For Heaven's sake, don't you dare exercise your right to free speech regarding this circus. Thanks/Kudos to Clint - still telling it like it is.

Like Jeff Rodack, of Globe magazine, said of it >> "...the backlash from the nauseating do-gooders, who see nothing strange about a superjock waking up when he's 65 years old and deciding to become a woman."

wtf20.gif
thinking.gif
geez.gif

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/clin...ds-1201514969/

Eastwood has really gone down hill. He should know that wasn't funny. I guess right wingers just don't get funny.

Bulldog said: Keep up the good work. I know you can always be counted on to bring the crazy.

Saintmichaeldefendthem said: Yes we can!

That's quite funny!!! Let me explain it to a liberal......lol

There's this guy whose TV tarts are getting stale, so he goes for the liberal jugular!! TRANSGENDER!!!! Problem is...no snippy....but hey: liberals are paying to see the intact goon show so who cares??

Greg

Bulldog said: Keep up the good work. I know you can always be counted on to bring the crazy.

Saintmichaeldefendthem said: Yes we can!

That's quite funny!!! Let me explain it to a liberal......lol

There's this guy whose TV tarts are getting stale, so he goes for the liberal jugular!! TRANSGENDER!!!! Problem is...no snippy....but hey: liberals are paying to see the intact goon show so who cares??

Greg

I'm sure there is some sort of meaning in there somewhere, so good for you.

They had no choice but to cut the funny joke when the show airs. Otherwise, JoeyB would be in here insisting the broadcast ran sans commercials, Spike would soon be history, etc., etc.

After decades of being America's # 1 movie, tall, tough guy actor, and a super-successful director, Clint Eastwood scored another winner at the Spike TV's 2015 Guys' Choice awards. Referring to transgender Caitlyn Jenner (formerly Bruce Jenner), a joke (which Spike TV has said they will cut when the awards show airs) was made, when Eastwood was introducing San Andreas star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Eastwood introduced Johnson by comparing him to other famous athletes, such as "Jim Brown and Caitlyn Somebody..." I guess you could consider it an insult, a mock, a slight, whatever, but not much of one. In any case, the PC afflicted honcho at Spike TV said "we will remove the reference in the version that will air."

Oh sure, go for it PCers. Go right for that censor button to keep us safe from some refreshing free speech, from one of Hollywood's all-time greatest guys. For Heaven's sake, don't you dare exercise your right to free speech regarding this circus. Thanks/Kudos to Clint - still telling it like it is.

Like Jeff Rodack, of Globe magazine, said of it >> "...the backlash from the nauseating do-gooders, who see nothing strange about a superjock waking up when he's 65 years old and deciding to become a woman."

wtf20.gif
thinking.gif
geez.gif

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/clin...ds-1201514969/

Clint Eastwood has a right to express his opinion. That doesn't mean he isn't an asshole.

Eastwood has really gone down hill. He should know that wasn't funny. I guess right wingers just don't get funny.
We think libs are funny in the head. Eastwood is about as downhill as you are smart.
How many people do you know that talk to empty chairs?
You didn't get it because you're a trans-intellect. You think you're smart but.....

You're right. I don't get talking to empty chairs. Perhaps you would explain it to me.

We think libs are funny in the head. Eastwood is about as downhill as you are smart.
You didn't get it because you're a trans-intellect. You think you're smart but.....
You're right. I don't get talking to empty chairs. Perhaps you would explain it to me.
How come the audience got it? And pretty much everyone else not locked into a hateful struggle with reality.

How come the audience got it? And pretty much everyone else not locked into a hateful struggle with reality.

You mean the teabaggers at the rally? They cheered Sarah Palin too. Not much reasoning ability there.

Forum List

Back