Clinton Aides Attack, Threaten Reporter for Saying Hillary Looked ‘Low Energy’ at Press Conference

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Her aids know the writing is on the wall.

Hillary Clinton at a press conference
Hillary-Clinton-Press-Conference-09092016-768x437.jpg

Clinton Aides Attack, Threaten Reporter for Saying Hillary Looked 'Low Energy' at Friday Press Conference

No doubt the Clinton reich will engine to have them executed....l

Just imagine if the reporter would have said the truth, that she looks like crap.

She sounded medicated...I can't stand the angry and shrill Hillary, but she was so disingenuously subdued that it came off creepy to me.

Meds to suppress the racking cough no doubt. Her voice sounds terrible even for her.

This is starting to get spooky. I don't want to start coming off like Dame Edna "Spooky possums" but its spooky.
She's not well. We have a guy who gives her shots. Coughing fits from hell. Hey I am not blaming her for all this shit but something is wrong with the lady.

Seems the Republicans are changing their McCarthy-communism attacks to health issues. That communism issue has been the Republican battle- cry since they labeled Social Security communistic, back in the thirties, and now they are changing it. I wonder if that's a good idea, I mean the communism thing was the Republican bread and butter issue and instead of concentrating on just a couple of health issues they have come up with at least twenty diseases for Hillary and it's confusing, mostly to Republicans.

Seems the Republicans are changing their McCarthy-communism attacks to health issues. That communism issue has been the Republican battle- cry since they labeled Social Security communistic, back in the thirties, and now they are changing it. I wonder if that's a good idea, I mean the communism thing was the Republican bread and butter issue and instead of concentrating on just a couple of health issues they have come up with at least twenty diseases for Hillary and it's confusing, mostly to Republicans.
You would think that NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON had ever had a bad allergy season or bad cold. Her obvious hoarseness and stuffed up nose and occasional coughing is now a terminal illness of unknown origin. Honestly, people: If you want to have your ideas respected, you have GOT to stop acting so stupid.

You would think that NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON had ever had a bad allergy season or bad cold. Her obvious hoarseness and stuffed up nose and occasional coughing is now a terminal illness of unknown origin. Honestly, people: If you want to have your ideas respected, you have GOT to stop acting so stupid.
upload_2016-9-10_15-3-27.png

View attachment 88957
i am really gonna feel sorry for Huma who will be standing by Hillary in all three debates holding a 5 gallon bucket just in case any bodily fluids need to come out without any warning,

even though we dont see her getting elected, but we can see the inaguration,,,,,,I,,,,State Your Name...am a big fat bigot who eats other peoples pets!

Sorry, the woman is sick and unfit. She admitted it when she told the FBI she couldn't remember much because of the concussion. You are being willfully obtuse.

She sounded medicated...I can't stand the angry and shrill Hillary, but she was so disingenuously subdued that it came off creepy to me.

Now we know that she was medicated. Interesting that aides would attack anyone reporting on her exhibiting low-energy, when earlier that day they knew she'd been diagnosed with pneumonia. Scumbags.

Forum List

Back