Clinton camp acknowledges health problems...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Clinton team, acknowledging missteps, says more health info coming

NEW YORK — The Clinton campaign is acknowledging their handling of the Democratic presidential nominee's health episode Sunday could have been "better" and announced that more medical information would be released this week.

Campaign spokesman Brian Fallon, speaking with MSNBC on Monday, said that additional details about Hillary Clinton's health status would be made public "in the next few days" but that there was "no other undisclosed condition." On Sunday, the campaign released a statement from Clinton's doctor stating that the candidate had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.

On CNN Monday, Fallon said that Clinton was not contagious and defended the campaign's decision not to share her diagnosis on Friday because “it was her intent to press on and not let pneumonia affect her."

I've been openly critical of people who push these conspiracy theories about Hillary's health, but a 68 year with pneumonia is no joke. :eek:

Clinton team, acknowledging missteps, says more health info coming

NEW YORK — The Clinton campaign is acknowledging their handling of the Democratic presidential nominee's health episode Sunday could have been "better" and announced that more medical information would be released this week.

Campaign spokesman Brian Fallon, speaking with MSNBC on Monday, said that additional details about Hillary Clinton's health status would be made public "in the next few days" but that there was "no other undisclosed condition." On Sunday, the campaign released a statement from Clinton's doctor stating that the candidate had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.

On CNN Monday, Fallon said that Clinton was not contagious and defended the campaign's decision not to share her diagnosis on Friday because “it was her intent to press on and not let pneumonia affect her."

I've been openly critical of people who push these conspiracy theories about Hillary's health, but a 68 year with pneumonia is no joke. :eek:

Let me fix your thread title....

CLinton Camp Lies about health problems again.......

There..that should do....

Forum List

Back