Clinton emails dominate Sunday shows

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Wait. what? I don't understand. Hillary and her supporters said this is a nonissue. You know, just another right wing conspiracy.

Clinton emails dominate Sunday shows

The controversy surrounding Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server during her time as secretary of State intensified Sunday, with a recent report condemning Clinton's actions taking center stage on the Sunday morning political talk shows.

Some Democratic leaders urged the public to focus instead on issues facing the country. But Clinton's Democratic presidential rival, Bernie Sanders, and Republicans pointed to the report and the continued controversy as a reason for voters to reexamine their support for the Democratic presidential front-runner.

More bengahzi witch hunt bullshit.

Millions of dollars and what do u have ? HILLARY violated "policy"! Gasp!!!!

You don't see her negligence as a problem?

Not a big problem . It wasnt a big secret or anything . No one even gave a shit . They kept emailing her!

You'd think that after, what?, 35 years in politics, she'd know better.
So your complaint is that she should have been a better politician?

Isn't politicians what you Trump supporters claim to be AGAINST?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You don't see her negligence as a problem?

Not a big problem . It wasnt a big secret or anything . No one even gave a shit . They kept emailing her!

You'd think that after, what?, 35 years in politics, she'd know better.
So your complaint is that she should have been a better politician?

Isn't politicians what you Trump supporters claim to be AGAINST?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

A SMARTER politician

and WTH have I ever stated I supported Trump?

Awesome. The leftist media has finally stopped covering for the liar Hillary. This full coverage of this issue will result in her losing the election.

It's a great day in America.

The FBI isn't run by the Republicans. Minimizing the national security threat and her dishonest intent and malicious destruction in an attempt to cover her ample posterior is only a non issue to those who don't give a shit because it's their political hope.

Even the Bern is finally talking about Hitlery's emails, says we should take a hard look at the IG report.

Uh-oooohh...

Tell parents of those four men that NEEDLESSLY died on Mrs. Tuzla Clinton's watch that it is BS.

The FBI has more to investigate than BS.

What in the hell is wrong with you? That's the real question.

Forum List

Back