🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton Goes after Laugh Factory Comedians for Making Fun of Her

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Apparently the Queen doesn't like being treated as a man. Wow could you imagine if Bush had lowered himself to her level? Democrats have no sense of humor.

Clinton Goes after Laugh Factory Comedians for Making Fun of Her - Judicial Watch

In what appears to be a first for a serious presidential contender, Hillary Clinton’s campaign is going after five comedians who made fun of the former Secretary of State in standup skits at a popular Hollywood comedy club.

A video of the short performance, which is less than three minutes, is posted on the website of the renowned club, Laugh Factory, and the Clinton campaign has tried to censor it. Besides demanding that the video be taken down, the Clinton campaign has demanded the personal contact information of the performers that appear in the recording. This is no laughing matter for club owner Jamie Masada, a comedy guru who opened Laugh Factory more than three decades ago and has been instrumental in launching the careers of many famous comics. “They threatened me,” Masada told Judicial Watch. “I have received complains before but never a call like this, threatening to put me out of business if I don’t cut the video.”

How do we know it came from the campaign? Actually how do we know there was a phone call at all?

SNL for one does regular comedy skits on Clinton. She's even appeared in at least one.

How do we know it came from the campaign? Actually how do we know there was a phone call at all?

SNL for one does regular comedy skits on Clinton. She's even appeared in at least one.

Everyone is a liar, except Mrs. Clinton of course.

No answer then?
Because I Googled it. Found several citations but they ALL referred back to this JudicialWatch page -- which presents no evidence. Just a quote from a guy who says he got a call and prefers not to identify from who.

Gullible's Travels...

No answer then?
Because I Googled it. Found several citations but they ALL referred back to this JudicialWatch page -- which presents no evidence. Just a quote from a guy who says he got a call and prefers not to identify from who.

Gullible's Travels...

from the article, hardly unnamed: Jamie Masada, a comedy guru who opened Laugh Factory more than three decades ago and has been instrumental in launching the careers of many famous comics. “They threatened me,” Masada told Judicial Watch. “I have received complains before but never a call like this, threatening to put me out of business if I don’t cut the video.”

No answer then?

Gullible's Travels...

from the article, hardly unnamed: Jamie Masada, a comedy guru who opened Laugh Factory more than three decades ago and has been instrumental in launching the careers of many famous comics. “They threatened me,” Masada told Judicial Watch. “I have received complains before but never a call like this, threatening to put me out of business if I don’t cut the video.”

That's what I just said --- they're claiming to have talked to Jamie Masada (one degree of separation) and then claiming Masada told them he got a call from some anonymous person (second degree) that he won't name.

And nobody else anywhere can corroborate even that Masada reported such a call -- let alone that there was one.
  • How do we know JW even talked to Masada? (there's nothing on the LaughFactory.com site I could find)...
  • How do we know Masada even received a phone call at all?
  • If he did receive such a call, how do we know it came from the campaign? How does Masada? How does either of them know it wasn't a prank?
  • Why does no one anywhere except this one website know about this?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and venture a guess that you've never been a journalist. Because you'd be fired at this point.

Perhaps she'll pick on me?

12239655_1124275520939035_1474699628455862164_n.jpg

No answer then?

Gullible's Travels...

That's what I just said --- they're claiming to have talked to Jamie Masada (one degree of separation) and then claiming Masada told them he got a call from some anonymous person (second degree) that he won't name.

And nobody else anywhere can corroborate even that Masada reported such a call -- let alone that there was one.
  • How do we know JW even talked to Masada? (there's nothing on the LaughFactory.com site I could find)...
  • If he did receive such a call, how do we know it came from the campaign? How does Masada? How does either of them know it wasn't a prank?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and venture a guess that you've never been a journalist. Because you'd be fired at this point.

So one day Masada decided to wake up and make up this story. For what gain? I doubt that he needs the publicity, which has just as much chance of being bad then good.

But like I said, to liberals everyone lies except Mrs. Clinton and themselves. I did a google and got lots of hits on other web sites covering this story. Maybe Masada didn't call more then one or has a friend that works for Judaical watch.

Maybe you need to explain why he would lie. But let's say he just decided to lie, the reason it gets any traction is that it is so damn believable.

This fake story was linked to by Drudge. The rubes will fall in step behind it now.

Please do me a favor. There are lots of thread on this message board. Please stay out of the ones I start as long as you are condoning rape and murder. That isn't much to ask.

No answer then?

Gullible's Travels...

So one day Masada decided to wake up and make up this story. For what gain? I doubt that he needs the publicity, which has just as much chance of being bad then good.

Here's the point again:
There is no evidence here that Masada said any such thing. You got one website claiming to have talked to him, and nobody backs it up -- not even Masada himself. There's no paper trail, there's no recording, they say he won't even identify the caller. For all we know Masada doesn't even know about this. His website doesn't know about it -- there's nothing on LaughFactory.com. If the guy wanted this to be known, don't you think he would at least mention it on his own website, even if nobody talked to him?

The key word is "evidence". I could set up a blog page and declare that the King of Nepal just named me Prime Minister. Doesn't mean anyone in Katmandu knows about it.

But like I said, to liberals everyone lies except Mrs. Clinton and themselves. I did a google and got lots of hits on other web sites covering this story. Maybe Masada didn't call more then one or has a friend that works for Judaical watch.

I did too, and as I said every single one of them went only to this page, which presents no evidence. That's just not enough to go on. That's the echosphere echoing what is for all we know a rumor somebody just made up. Or it could be a crank call from some clown in East Jipip, Ohio who saw the clip, took offense, and made a call purporting to be from the campaign. Or it may not have happened at all. When you have uncorroborated rumor with no evidence, all these are equally as possible as they were before the story came up. There's no there here.

Maybe you need to explain why he would lie. But let's say he just decided to lie, the reason it gets any traction is that it is so damn believable.

I don't need to "explain" squat -- I don't have a story here. I don't have any evidence that Masada even knows about this, let alone reported it. Do you understand why, if this were a real story, a real reporter would go to Masada independently and get him to confirm, just as a first step?

Sorry, "I talked to a guy who talked to a guy he won't name" just isn't enough to hang one's hat on.

Hillary is a comedian, ever hear her speak? She is very funny, she makes up stories left and right. You ought to hear her foreign policy, it's so funny.

Forum List

Back