🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton Goes after Laugh Factory Comedians for Making Fun of Her

I can't believe Hillary would even acknowledge that material for it was so lame.

Yeah I didn't either, that's why I immediately questioned it.
You questioned it because, finding out that your queen is trying to censor people, was too much for your fragile mind to handle. Your candidate is awful in every way. Deal with it libtard.

Where's her sense of humor?

I told you people 100 times, the left has no sense of humor. Which is too bad because its one of the great freedoms we have in this country being able to roast our elected leaders. Go watch the SNL Bush/Gore skits they are hilarious. They did a great job mocking the press bias towards Obama during the 2008 Dem primary also. Hillary wasn't complaining when the comedians were sticking up for her.

I can't believe Hillary would even acknowledge that material for it was so lame.

You questioned it because, finding out that your queen is trying to censor people, was too much for your fragile mind to handle. Your candidate is awful in every way. Deal with it libtard.

I don't have a "candidate". :lol: And if I did it wouldn't be named Clinton.

What I do have is a nose for bullshit. And this one reeked as soon as I saw the title.

Don't like it?

Find a legitimate story on it. Until then it's Echosphere babble. Spare me your butthurt. :eusa_boohoo:

What I do have is a nose for bullshit. And this one reeked as soon as I saw the title.

Don't like it?

Find a legitimate story on it. Until then it's Echosphere babble. Spare me your butthurt. :eusa_boohoo:
Butthurt? No, im quite pleased by this news. It makes your side look VERY bad! :banana:

Judicial Watch is a right wing propaganda site that is rarely reliable.

Don't like it?

Butthurt? No, im quite pleased by this news. It makes your side look VERY bad! :banana:

My "side" is The Truth. So ..... it's not my side that's looking bad here, Sparky. :lol:

Omg lol how the libs defend their queen but they jump on every fake story that comes out about Ben Carson.

In what appears to be a first for a serious presidential contender...

Not even close. Trumpster's been squawking and threatening since the start of his campaign.

Yeah wasn't he going to "sue" Univision for not bowing deeply enough or sump'm? What ever happened with that?
It was settled. I forget how much Univision paid.

A negative number?
Yeah I have trouble with those too.

Huma's job is to check this site every night before they turn in to see
Who's been naughty or nice to Hilly....
Or so I have heard.... lol

So in the end who is lying? Judicial Watch who has absolutely nothing to gain or the comedian "guru" who equally has nothing to gain. I can't think of one reason they would lie neither needs the publicity.

So in the end who is lying? Judicial Watch who has absolutely nothing to gain or the comedian "guru" who equally has nothing to gain. I can't think of one reason they would lie neither needs the publicity.

Nothing to gain?
On the Judicial Watch page, on a blue background, is a bright red banner that reads "Donate Now".

The more traffic that page gets, the more people see that banner. And if everybody who mentions the story refers back to that page... you can do the math.

And again, the LaughFactory site makes no mention of it at all. If they're even aware of it.

I hate to have to break this to ya but there are unscrupulous nefarious snake oil salesmen in this world that will pick the pockets of the gullible. There always were but the internets have multiplied them. Especially when they can make up something they know a certain segment wants to believe.

Last edited:
Hillary is such a pathetic character....her mind is not all there.....her lover Humus should give her a hand..

I don't know what else to say....

I guess Karma got her ... and with reason

Belated TBB Award here. Congratulations.

Slate called this out too and noted how the myth factory works:

>> Regardless, the ricocheting has now begun. Earlier Thursday, a piece went up on Sean Hannity’s website: “Watch: Hillary Is Trying to Get This Video of Comedians Making Fun of Her Taken Down.” Rush Limbaugh talked about it on his show: “The news about Hillary today is that she’s so offended at what comedians are saying about her at an L.A. comedy club that she—her campaign is actually sought the names and contact data for the comedians that are cracking jokes about her. … Hillary Clinton is offended at the jokes being told, and she wants the names and contact data of the people offending her so I assume that she can bully them or frighten them or pressure them into shutting up.”

What we have here is a small-scale demonstration of how the Hillary smear sausage gets made. It starts with a claim that’s ambiguous at best, fabricated at worst, and then interpreted in the most invidious possible light. The claim is reported in one outlet and amplified on Twitter. Other outlets then report on the report, repeating the claim over and over again. Talk radio picks it up. Maybe Fox News follows. Eventually the story achieves a sort of ubiquity in the right-wing media ecosystem, which makes it seem like it’s been confirmed. Soon it becomes received truth among conservatives, and sometimes it even crosses into the mainstream media. If you watched the way the Clintons were covered in the1990s, you know the basics of this process. If you didn’t, you’re going to spend the next year—and maybe the next nine years—learning all about it. <<

Lying dishonest hacks...

Forum List

Back