Clinton Has 12-Point Edge Over Trump in Bloomberg National Poll

I've got Hillary ahead by 7 points in an NBC poll. You guys could rejoice I guess until you see this.

:lmao:

There were 7% more Democrats polled.

Clinton gets primary 'bounce' after wrapping up nomination and leads Trump by 7 points – but poll included 7 per cent more Democrats than Republicans!

Read more: Clinton leads Trump by 7 points in poll that sampled 7% more Democrats
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Aww, sweet memories. I still recall the right rejoicing in polls where Obama was ahead of Romney and the brain-dead right gleefully brushed those polls off because they included more Democrats than Republicans.

Source: Bloomberg
Democrat Hillary Clinton has opened up a double-digit lead nationally over Republican Donald Trump, whose negatives remain unusually high for a presidential candidate amid early indications that the Orlando terrorist attack has had little direct impact on the 2016 race.

A new Bloomberg Politics national poll shows Clinton leading Trump 49 percent to 37 percent among likely voters in November's election, with 55 percent of those polled saying they could never vote for the real-estate developer and TV personality.

Read the questions and methodology here.

Most national polls in late May and early June showed a closer race, but they were taken before criticism intensified of Trump's charge that a U.S. judge overseeing fraud cases against Trump University is biased because of the judge’s Mexican heritage. Fifty-five percent of likely voters in the new poll said they were very bothered by those comments.

Read more: Clinton Has 12-Point Edge Over Trump in Bloomberg National Poll

Clintons kicking ass!!! Every poll the pass 2 weeks shows her ahead.

Sounds great. Go Hillary!!!!!

Democrat Hillary Clinton has opened up a double-digit lead nationally over Republican Donald Trump, whose negatives remain unusually high for a presidential candidate amid early indications that the Orlando terrorist attack has had little direct impact on the 2016 race.

A new Bloomberg Politics national poll shows Clinton leading Trump 49 percent to 37 percent among likely voters in November's election, with 55 percent of those polled saying they could never vote for the real-estate developer and TV personality.

Most national polls in late May and early June showed a closer race, but they were taken before criticism intensified of Trump's charge that a U.S. judge overseeing fraud cases against Trump University is biased because of the judge’s Mexican heritage. Fifty-five percent of likely voters in the new poll said they were very bothered by those comments.

Sounds great. Go Hillary!!!!!
She'll go for sure. To Marion or Leavenworth.

170px-Seal_of_the_Federal_Bureau_of_Prisons.svg.png

Lets see. Clinton leads Trump by 12 points in a Bloomberg poll..that translates to a landslide victory for Trump in November.

I've got Hillary ahead by 7 points in an NBC poll. You guys could rejoice I guess until you see this.

:lmao:

There were 7% more Democrats polled.

Clinton gets primary 'bounce' after wrapping up nomination and leads Trump by 7 points – but poll included 7 per cent more Democrats than Republicans!

Read more: Clinton leads Trump by 7 points in poll that sampled 7% more Democrats
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Aww, sweet memories. I still recall the right rejoicing in polls where Obama was ahead of Romney and the brain-dead right gleefully brushed those polls off because they included more Democrats than Republicans.

We can only hope they lost a lot of bets.

They were polling Sanders vs Trump up until about a week ago, and Sanders was beating Trump by ten points.

Sanders will deliver that support to Hillary Clinton, you can count on it.

BTW, is anyone else's USMB screen acting wacky? Mine has been all day. It's interesting that it only happens on USMB. I wonder...

Wait until the fags change their vote.

OMG! The Paradigm Publication of Free Market Capitalism called a bunch of Neo-Cons!
How Dramatic.
By the way, what IS a "Dramatic" Poll?

Well, we can see that Trump is not going to listen to anyone concerning his rhetoric. I really don't think that bodes well for the GOP come November.

BTW, is anyone else's USMB screen acting wacky? Mine has been all day. It's interesting that it only happens on USMB. I wonder...
Yes. If I hit a link the material comes on for a couple seconds then reverts back to the previous window. Frustrating.

Lets see. Clinton leads Trump by 12 points in a Bloomberg poll..that translates to a landslide victory for Trump in November.
Who knows why you think that? Bloomberg had Obama up by 13 point on this date in 2012.

It only seems natural to me that Hillary would be significantly pulling away from Trump. He has serious psychological issues. In short - he is fucking crazy. No, he ain't dumb like a fox. He's just fucking crazy.

It only seems natural to me that Hillary would be significantly pulling away from Trump. He has serious psychological issues. In short - he is fucking crazy. No, he ain't dumb like a fox. He's just fucking crazy.
Crazy fox

Forum List

Back