Clinton house on fire?

Wow................nobody bothered to actually talk about what happened, just a whole bunch of partisan hacks making rude comments about the Clinton's.

Neither of them were home at the time of the fire.

The fire was reported, and put out quickly.

The place where the fire happened was in a building on the Clinton property, possibly in a bedroom that was being utilized by the Secret Service.

The building the fire happened in was not attached to the actual Clinton residence.

But, continue with the crude jokes if that is what makes you children happy.

Hey, we already knew they were safe! That is why it was ok to joke!

Only the good die young, remember-) (and in fairness, maybe that is why Trump has lasted so long)

I heard bill got a little too cushy with this gal...

Emilia-Clarke-dragon-queen-348050.jpg
maybe Hillary lit a cigarrette while standing next to a pet cow?

Huma is not a cow!

True, true. But I hear some nasty parts of cows are used to make WIENERS-)

Huma is not a cow!

that cow must of ate about 35 Taco Bell dinners

Taco BELL? So that is why her husband was always texting about his ding-a-ling-)

Wow................nobody bothered to actually talk about what happened, just a whole bunch of partisan hacks making rude comments about the Clinton's.

The place where the fire happened was in a building on the Clinton property, possibly in a bedroom that was being utilized by the Secret Service.

The building the fire happened in was not attached to the actual Clinton residence.

Anything that happens to that post-menopausal Marxist ratbag brings a smile to my face: Ass cancer, a stroke, suicide by ten gunshots to the back of the head.

I’m gonna guess they did something stupid. Thank gawd they weren’t in the WH.

Yeah. I'd really hate to see the White House burned to the ground for a second time.
We really did dodge a bullet.

Just like Hillary......

DNFdQQiVoAAvniZ.jpg

Next thing we are going to hear from Hillary is-----------> We weren't away. It was a 5 alarm fire! I put on my firepersons gear, went in with my BATTLE-ax, saved Bill, Huma, AND the secret service agents from a fiery death! To bad I lost all the financial records to the Clinton Foundation, lololol!

Anything that happens to that post-menopausal Marxist ratbag brings a smile to my face: Ass cancer, a stroke, suicide by ten gunshots to the back of the head.
i cant help but think of that song pertaining to a woof, a woof is on fire!!!!

That too. Aside from the ass cancer, stroke, and suicide by ten gunshots to the back of the head, I hope her dog bursts into flames too.

That too. Aside from the ass cancer, stroke, and suicide by ten gunshots to the back of the head, I hope her dog bursts into flames too.
i wonder if Moth Man was at the scene

heres a theory,,,maybe Huma put a frozen solid turkey in the oven, set it to 500 degrees, figured it would take 7 hours to bake, then there was an mass explosion 25 minutes later, while Huma was napping.....hmm,,its possible

Huma is not a cow!

Must of? Is English a foreign language for you? :D

I heard that the fire was started while Hillary was burning evidence of her criminal past.

Huma is not a cow!

Was I supposed to have said "accidentally" ate?

Huma is not a cow!

No he's saying you should have said "must have".

Huma is not a cow!

Eat medicine Taylor. Medicine

:biggrin: :wink_2:

Forum List

Back