Clinton: I'll say the words 'radical Islamism'

R

rdean

Hillary Clinton: I'll say the words 'radical Islamism' - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)Hillary Clinton said Monday she's not afraid to say "radical" Islam as she countered attacks from Donald Trump that she's too politically correct to use the phrase.

"From my perspective, it matters what we do more than what we say," Clinton said on CNN's "New Day." "And it mattered we got bin Laden, not what name we called him. I have clearly said we -- whether you call it radical jihadism or radical Islamism, I'm happy to say either. I think they mean the same thing."

--------------

Remember, Bin Laden was the mastermind behind the 9/11 attack.

Republicans rounded up his family shortly after the attack and flew them out of the country so they wouldn't have to face questions.

Then they invaded Afghanistan, where Bin Laden was holed up, but instead of getting Bin Laden, they turned and went into Iraq after convincing the majority of Americans that Iraq was behind 9/11 with fake facts and lies at the UN, so they let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

America was already suffering from the after effects of 9/11 attack and believed the President. Especially after he used phrases such as, "You are with us or with the terrorists".

Bin Laden was finally taken out during the tenure of Mrs. Clinton as Secretary of State. Republicans tried to take credit, but it didn't work. America knew who finished off Bin Laden after his dastardly deed.

Remember, it was Obama and Mrs. Clinton as Secretary of State that took down Bin Laden after they let him go.

That's why right wingers think she's a hawk.

This is like Mohammid Obama producing that photoshopped long form fake ass birth certificate after The Donald forced him to. The Donald forced Crooked Hillary to finally admit she is a failure and that Islamic Terrorism is occurring all over the West as a result of her "experience" as Secretary of State and Mohammid Obama's residency in The White House. So once again The Donald is winning against the establishment douchebags.

This is like Mohammid Obama producing that photoshopped long form fake ass birth certificate after The Donald forced him to. The Donald forced Crooked Hillary to finally admit she is a failure and that Islamic Terrorism is occurring all over the West as a result of her "experience" as Secretary of State and Mohammid Obama's residency in The White House. So once again The Donald is winning against the establishment douchebags.
Photoshopped long form birth certificate?

You really believe that?

OK, right wingers. This is one of yours. How many of you agree with him?

You really believe that?

Who gives a fuck.
TRUMP '16 faggot.

You really believe that?

President Obama was born in Hawaii and the ex-Governor of Hawaii which was a Republican stated he was born there so there is no argument about where he was born.

Now tell me after killing Bin Laden did the world become a safer place or is it still fucked as it has been since Cain and Able?

You notice her exact words were 'I WILL be glad to call this radical Islam'...yet she never DID actually call it that?!

To me, words mean something. Hillary danced around it a little but never did call this attack one of Islamic Extremism' directly, word for word. Yet, in her own words, now, 'What difference does it make?'

I'm not surprised, she is obviously much more hawkish than Obama Little.

But stupid liberals will continue to buy her "Trump woud lead us into war" rhetoric.

OFFICIAL 'War' needs to be declared against ISIS specifically. Under the rules of war we would be able to do so much more against ISIS and their supporters judicially as well as militarily. It's time to stop beating around the bush and treat them like the threat they pose / are.

You really believe that?

Snouter is not a right-winger. He likes The Donald and does not like Obama. Such does not make a right-winger. But please try again.

I'm not surprised, she is obviously much more hawkish than Obama Little.

But stupid liberals will continue to buy her "Trump woud lead us into war" rhetoric.
Especially given that she is the ultimate establishment candidate who will continue the perpetual war model, just as Obama has.

I'm still asking the question, how many of you right wingers believe Obama's birth certificate is photoshopped and fake?

(CNN)Hillary Clinton said Monday she's not afraid to say "radical" Islam as she countered attacks from Donald Trump that she's too politically correct to use the phrase.

"From my perspective, it matters what we do more than what we say," Clinton said on CNN's "New Day." "And it mattered we got bin Laden, not what name we called him. I have clearly said we -- whether you call it radical jihadism or radical Islamism, I'm happy to say either. I think they mean the same thing."

--------------

Republicans rounded up his family shortly after the attack and flew them out of the country so they wouldn't have to face questions.

Then they invaded Afghanistan, where Bin Laden was holed up, but instead of getting Bin Laden, they turned and went into Iraq after convincing the majority of Americans that Iraq was behind 9/11 with fake facts and lies at the UN, so they let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

America was already suffering from the after effects of 9/11 attack and believed the President. Especially after he used phrases such as, "You are with us or with the terrorists".

Bin Laden was finally taken out during the tenure of Mrs. Clinton as Secretary of State. Republicans tried to take credit, but it didn't work. America knew who finished off Bin Laden after his dastardly deed.

Well got bin Laden...what difference it make?

Hillary destabilize Libya, Syria and Iraq that's her contribution to radical Islam

--------------

Well got bin Laden...what difference it make?

Hillary destabilize Libya, Syria and Iraq that's her contribution to radical Islam
has Hillary ever said Lesbian and Huma in the same sentence?

Forum List

Back