Clinton/Kaine - Making America Cuba

Tim Kaine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hillary Clinton Picks Tim Kaine As Running Mate - CBSN Live Video - CBS News

An excellent choice actually.

This will cement the State Of Virginia -- a swing state.

Trump needs to sweep the swing states and this selection by Hillary virtually kills Trump's chances of that ever happening.

So, you think the state of Virginia will be fooled because Hillary picked someone so different from herself? She is far more radical than Kaine and she'd be in charge.
Radical? She's republican lite. This ticket sounds more republican than the republican ticket does.

Hillary would just pick up where Obama left off. She wants to import more Muslims than he did. And she's all about open borders, higher taxes and loves the cap and trade scam. She thinks Obama would make a good Supreme Court Justice.

And she is crooked. The Clinton Foundation is nothing but a money scheme. They screwed the Haitian people. Her and Bill were in charge of the donations sent to rebuild Haiti after the earthquake. It's still a mess. Lots of money went to those who donated to the Clinton Slush Fund and they didn't build all the new homes and schools they promised. They used poor people to fill their own coffers. And the left loves her.

Trump needs to sweep the swing states and this selection by Hillary virtually kills Trump's chances of that ever happening.

So, you think the state of Virginia will be fooled because Hillary picked someone so different from herself? She is far more radical than Kaine and she'd be in charge.
Radical? She's republican lite. This ticket sounds more republican than the republican ticket does.

Hillary would just pick up where Obama left off. She wants to import more Muslims than he did. And she's all about open borders, higher taxes and loves the cap and trade scam. She thinks Obama would make a good Supreme Court Justice.

And she is crooked. The Clinton Foundation is nothing but a money scheme. They screwed the Haitian people. Her and Bill were in charge of the donations sent to rebuild Haiti after the earthquake. It's still a mess. Lots of money went to those who donated to the Clinton Slush Fund and they didn't build all the new homes and schools they promised. They used poor people to fill their own coffers. And the left loves her.
There's a lot of people on the left that don't like Hillary, myself included. I won't vote for her, but I can't bring myself to vote for Trump either. I'll probably go 3rd party this time around.

There's a lot of people on the left that don't like Hillary, myself included. I won't vote for her, but I can't bring myself to vote for Trump either. I'll probably go 3rd party this time around.

I hear ya, yeah on the right it's tough, but I like Trump trolling people....and we agree on some issues....so fuck, lets have fun the next 4 years!

I hear ya, yeah on the right it's tough, but I like Trump trolling people....and we agree on some issues....so fuck, lets have fun the next 4 years!
I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride, eh?

Sounds like the perfect campaign slogan for the Democratic ticket.

What Trump has chased off--17% of the population Hillary Clinton gets. There goes Florida, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona & Texas.

Very smart move, a VP that can speak fluent Spanish to the fastest growing segment of this country.

Republican party==the same two old White men--one an emotionally unstable Chimpanzee, the other a Reich wing religious nutcase.

685169d8df32a1a1639bcb1b41252510.jpg

Forum List

Back