Clinton laughs when Trump mentions gays being tossed off roofs

It's something Republicans have wanted to do here for a long time.
Muslims have always killed gays. Dip shit
Lol
I don't know of anyone who wants to kill gays besides the Muslims actually. The rest is urban myth used to drum up sympathy for teaching anal fisting to little boys in elementary school.

The LGBT mantra is "let's cross boundaries that would naturally enrage anyone; then when they become enraged at us, claim it is "hate" and use that to legally propel ourselves even deeper into outrageous social territory".

It's been a formula that has worked well for them. So long as people don't understand that's exactly what they're doing. Oops! Just let the cat out of the bag..

Does Hillary Clinton want to see Gays thrown off the top of buildings?
NO

Has Hillary taken money from nations that have thrown gays off roof tops?
YES

Do I personally think Hillary cares about Gays as a large group of Americans?
NO

Hillary is a politician. As a politician she cares, I believe, only for herself, wealth, and power.

Does I believe she cares for gay-hating foreign nations?
NO...but she sure cares about their MONEY!

If Pedophilia became legal in this country, and a large block of rich prominent donors/people came out of the closet, would she take their money?
IMO, HELL YEAH

Do I believe, if she could get away with it, she and the pother globalist elitists would shove the vast majority of people 'NOT like them' into pods like in their matrix and out of their way to do whatever the hell they wanted?
YOU DAMN RIGHT I DO.

:p

She is a career, LIFE-Long politician. 'nuff said.

Am I supposed to be upset if Saudi Arabia gives money to a charity that provides AIDS drugs to Africa?
It should bother you that the company was exposed for 'watering-down' the aids drug to make the supply go further....

It's something Republicans have wanted to do here for a long time.
do you have proof of this?
evidently judging from hillary, the democrats think its funny to throw people off of roofs.
of course, hillary is used to people around her dying in strange ways if they know something that could harm her.

it's hard to understand her relationships with countries that treat women like second class citizens. she couldn't get elected without arabian millions ? why ?

maybe she has
Pseudobulbar affect - Wikipedia
Pseudobulbar affect - Wikipedia
Wikipedia
Pseudobulbar affect (PBA), emotional lability, labile affect, or emotional incontinence is a type of affect characterized by involuntary crying or uncontrollable episodes of crying and/or laughing, or other emotional displays. PBA occurs secondary to a neurologic disorder or brain injury.
Terminology · ‎Signs and symptoms · ‎Causes · ‎Treatment

she thought that 12 year old rape victim losing to the polygraph was hysterical.

then she says she's devoted her entire life to protecting women and children (doesn't include her husband's indiscretions, i'm not sure why).
What she means is that she has devoted her life to facilitating the destruction of American families and replacing them with communist child farms.

Am I supposed to be upset if Saudi Arabia gives money to a charity that provides AIDS drugs to Africa?
It should bother you that the company was exposed for 'watering-down' the aids drug to make the supply go further....

Why would a lie by the Daily Caller bother me?

No, the Clinton Foundation didn't spread bad HIV/AIDS drugs

Stop listening to those who lie, stop passing off those lies to others and for god sakes, man, stop lying to yourself.

Funny how when Libs hear things they don't want to hear they question the validity and credibility of sources then point to their own sources...the ones who 'out'ed themselves (like CNN) and the ones 'out'ed by Wikileaks as being liars, 'jock-toters', Hillary donors, etc...

Funny how when Libs hear things they don't want to hear they question the validity and credibility of sources then point to their own sources...the ones who 'out'ed themselves (like CNN) and the ones 'out'ed by Wikileaks as being liars, 'jock-toters', Hillary donors, etc...

My source actually has links to the FDA and WHO where they state the status of the drugs in question.

My source actually has links to the FDA and WHO where they state the status of the drugs in question.
You are so defensive....

The FACT is 'Ranbaxy' DID indeed send 'watered-down' aids drugs to Africa.

I said you should care about THAT.

I never said Hillary was involved with that happening. I could care less if Hillary was involved or not. I have to read up but I hope 'they' hammered the shit out of 'Ranbaxy'!

** The SAD thing is when you type in 'Ranbaxy sent watered-down aids drugs to africa' in google the pro-Hillary Google bombards the shite out of you with ARTICLES/SITES defending Hillary from wrong-doing. Again, who gives a damn about Hillary - where are all the articles directly about the fact that Ranbaxy did this? Oh they are there, but you have to wade through political BS to get to them..... More than just YOU, my fried, are apparently defensive and are interested in protecting Hillary....

Again, I give more of a shit about some bloated drug company screwing Africans and people donating to them to ensure Africa gets aid medicine.

Last edited:
You are so defensive....

The FACT is 'Ranbaxy' DID indeed send 'watered-down' aids drugs to Africa.

I said you should care about THAT.

I never said Hillary was involved with that happening. I could care less if Hillary was involved or not. I have to read up but I hope 'they' hammered the shit out of 'Ranbaxy'!

** The SAD thing is when you type in 'Ranbaxy sent watered-down aids drugs to africa' in google the pro-Hillary Google bombards the shite out of you with ARTICLES/SITES defending Hillary from wrong-doing. Again, who gives a damn about Hillary - where are all the articles directly about the fact that Ranbaxy did this? Oh they are there, but you have to wade through political BS to get to them..... More than just YOU, my fried, are apparently defensive and are interested in protecting Hillary....

Again, I give more of a shit about some bloated drug company screwing Africans and people donating to them to ensure Africa gets aid medicine.

So, basically the Clinton Foundation didn't have much of anything to do with watered down drugs. Idiot.

Forum List

Back