Clinton maintains the lead, no inroads by Trump

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The Trumperoids are now desperately hoping for a Clinton catastrophe, because they know Trump will lose otherwise.

RCP and Nate Silver have her odds at 75-25 and 76.2 respectively, while 270towin's map below shows the best Trump can hope for, with PA OH NC CO and NV in his basket.

upload_2016-10-6_4-57-25.png

• Banned
I would think OH, logically, goes Clinton, but intuitively, I think it goes Trump.

The Trumperoids are now desperately hoping for a Clinton catastrophe, because they know Trump will lose otherwise.

RCP and Nate Silver have her odds at 75-25 and 76.2 respectively, while 270towin's map below shows the best Trump can hope for, with PA OH NC CO and NV in his basket.

View attachment 92316
The real problem is not who will win the presidency.

The real crisis is with clueless humans like yourself who think you are doing yourselves or the world any good with scoundrels like obama and hillary and anti-god liberal agendas. We all lose Jake.

• Banned

View attachment 92316
The real problem is not who will win the presidency.

The real crisis is with clueless humans like yourself who think you are doing yourselves or the world any good with scoundrels like obama and hillary and anti-god liberal agendas. We all lose Jake.
God knows me as well as he knows you, tur, and He knows that I understand far better about all of this than you. I call him Lord, and He calls me by my first name.

• Banned
This thread, frankies, since you are not reading carefully is about the fact that Clinton has lost traction.

Frank, he is slipping and must land a knock out next debate.

Forum List

Back