Clinton says she 'does not recall' [20 times] in her answers about her emails

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
And THIS is supposed to be the smartest woman in the world!!!!,???

Newsy via AOL ^ | Oct 13th 2016 | LAUREN STEPHENSON

Although the U.S. Justice Department didn't end up pursuing criminal charges against Hillary Clinton, she's still having to answer questions about her private email server. And it's not just on the campaign trail — it's in court.

Clinton's attorneys submitted on her behalf answers to 23 of the 25 questions posed to her by Judicial Watch as part of its Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against Clinton. Judicial Watch is a "conservative, non-partisan" watchdog organization.

She signed and submitted her answers under penalty of perjury on Monday.

And Thursday, Judicial Watch released Clinton's responses.

Many of the responses included the phrase: "does not recall." Based on Newsy's count, the phrase was used 20 times in her answers.

Clinton said she didn't recall ever discussing or being told the use of a private email for State Department business "conflicted with or violated federal recordkeeping laws." She also said she didn't recall any reasons other than convenience for using her private email account for State Department business....

Vigilante -

Describe every e-mail that was on your server two years ago - go !

You do remember every single one, right?

You don't?

Lair! Criminal!!

And THIS is supposed to be the smartest woman in the world!!!!,???

Newsy via AOL ^ | Oct 13th 2016 | LAUREN STEPHENSON

Although the U.S. Justice Department didn't end up pursuing criminal charges against Hillary Clinton, she's still having to answer questions about her private email server. And it's not just on the campaign trail — it's in court.

Clinton's attorneys submitted on her behalf answers to 23 of the 25 questions posed to her by Judicial Watch as part of its Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against Clinton. Judicial Watch is a "conservative, non-partisan" watchdog organization.

She signed and submitted her answers under penalty of perjury on Monday.

And Thursday, Judicial Watch released Clinton's responses.

Many of the responses included the phrase: "does not recall." Based on Newsy's count, the phrase was used 20 times in her answers.

Clinton said she didn't recall ever discussing or being told the use of a private email for State Department business "conflicted with or violated federal recordkeeping laws." She also said she didn't recall any reasons other than convenience for using her private email account for State Department business....
i don't see anything but immediate impeachment if she wins, i'll be a the front of the pack.

impeaching clintons is easy. :)

If she can't recall that many times...

... then she doesn't need to be elected...

... we need a candidate with a sharp, focused mind.

She gave the answer I expected - nothing. I'm not suprised at all.

Crazy-Deathly-Sick-Hillary-Clinton-Short-Circuts-Pushes-Nuclear-Button.jpg

"Dearest,

I am an African princess, however in my country right now there is a civil war. I have a fortune in gold and Western currency, although unfortunately because of the ongoing civil war in my country I am unable to do anything. I am coming to your country soon, but I need to deposit my money in a bank account, so that I can leave my country. You shall be rewarded with 20% of my fortune, which you will be free to keep."

Forum List

Back