🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton: ‘We need to end campus sexual assault’

bertramhall

Aug 14, 2015
Clinton: 'We need to end campus sexual assault'

Clinton suggests a plan aiming at elimination of sexual assault in colleges. It`s an appeal which deserves our attention and praise. But I think it`s very difficult to implement because usually victims of assaults prefer not to break the story and tell people about their humiliation.

Clinton suggests a plan aiming at elimination of sexual assault in colleges. It`s an appeal which deserves our attention and praise. But I think it`s very difficult to implement because usually victims of assaults prefer not to break the story and tell people about their humiliation.

don't let her rapist husband teach on any college campus...problem solved.....

You'll believe any claim that makes a Democrat look bad, won't you? You literally believe that all "leftists" are Evil with a capital E so what should we expect?

You'll believe any claim that makes a Democrat look bad, won't you? You literally believe that all "leftists" are Evil with a capital E so what should we expect?

Just one....? Do you want the names of the women at Oxford too.....

Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault

Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Here is a post from U.S. message that lists clintons victims...

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault
Hillary s War on Women

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

These are just the women we know about.....you have to go to the links to get more details on the attacks....

No, most are just followers who listen to the words..."Free" and vote appropriately, the leadership...yeah, they are very vile........obama, clinton, reid.....

Co-eds need to have contracts at the ready .... A checklist of approved interactions...... What progressive feminist wouldnt. Lol

Perhaps they were ignored because they are not true. Not one of these accusations has come to anything other than proof of consensual sex. Many sex addicts have many affairs without sexually assaulting anyone.

Perhaps they were ignored because they are not true. Not one of these accusations has come to anything other than proof of consensual sex. Many sex addicts have many affairs without sexually assaulting anyone.

clinton is a skilled predator...he attacks women he can control, and if he can't control them then hilary takes over.

Name one college student Bill Clinton sexually assaulted ....
Monica Lewinsky...
B.S. She had graduated.

Well, she was an INTERN... of college age. And she was sexually assaulted, at least as such is defined by US Collegiate guidelines. Which roughly translated, is when a female claims that she's been sexually assaulted... with such behavior as a daily greeting, any comment regarding her person or any gesture which may otherwise be recognized as a courtesy is offered by a male.

It's primarily a function of irrational Lesbian dislike of the paternal construct intrinsic to American culture and the Americans who practice such. Which means it is all bullshit... and the fastest way to stop 99% of sexual assaults on college campuses, would be to stop giving children a say in the rules on said campei... .

Last edited:

Maybe that was the first that has encouraged her to appeal for an end of sexual assaults. But as a woman she should go further than only campuses. Don`t you think so?

Trump can help that.

Sexual assaults on campus are about 1/100th as big a problem as Hillary and the hysterical radical feminists make them out to be.

Name one college student Bill Clinton sexually assaulted ....
Monica Lewinsky...
B.S. She had graduated.
Well, she was an INTERN... of college age. And she was sexually assaulted, at least as such is defined by US Collegiate guidelines. Which roughly translated, is when a female claims that she's been sexually assaulted... with such behavior as a daily greeting, any comment regarding her person or any gesture which may otherwise be recognized as a courtesy is offered by a male. It's primarily a function of irrational Lesbian dislike of the paternal construct intrinsic to American culture and the Americans who practice such. Which means it is all bullshit... and the fastest way to stop 99% of sexual assaults on college campuses, would be to stop giving children a say in the rules on said campei.
Blah, blah, blah. Just wanted to get it on the record that you post with a wanton disregard for the truth. U.S. Collegiate guidelines don't apply, since she was no longer a student.

Forum List

Back