🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton: ‘We need to end campus sexual assault’

Clinton: 'We need to end campus sexual assault'

Clinton suggests a plan aiming at elimination of sexual assault in colleges. It`s an appeal which deserves our attention and praise. But I think it`s very difficult to implement because usually victims of assaults prefer not to break the story and tell people about their humiliation.

What about oval office cigar humping?

Clinton suggests a plan aiming at elimination of sexual assault in colleges. It`s an appeal which deserves our attention and praise. But I think it`s very difficult to implement because usually victims of assaults prefer not to break the story and tell people about their humiliation.
Lo lololol what a twit she is, while her husband assaulted so many young coeds.

The problem with college rapes is that many times the woman does not even know she was raped until after she sobers up and then thinks about it awhile.

Blah, blah, blah. ...
Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
Your failure to even attempt to answer my post as written is duly noted, but hardly unexpected, coming from someone with your well known cowardly inclinations.
OH! A Re-concession... how sweet. Your re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
You're a Rabbi sock, aren't you?

is that what Bill Clit said?????

hahahaaaa:laugh:

frankly ....this is just too hilarious hillary!!!!!:laugh: :wink_2:

The problem with college rapes is that many times the woman does not even know she was raped until after she sobers up and then thinks about it awhile.
This is one major problem with sexual assault.

It is very difficult to show if there actually is an assault at all. There are many false claims and many that don't claim when it actually does happen.

We were all discussing this just the other day round the water cooler: "How can we end Campus Sexual Assaults". Yep.

This is just Hillary signaling her supporters that she is a Feminist Man Hater too.

Blah, blah, blah. ...
Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
Your failure to even attempt to answer my post as written is duly noted, but hardly unexpected, coming from someone with your well known cowardly inclinations.
OH! A Re-concession... how sweet. Your re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
You're a Rabbi sock, aren't you?
Oh my... the coveted Re-re-re-concession!

Your Re-re-re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The actual answer…how exactly is this a federal matter, and more to the point, how is this something the President of the United States should be worried about?

Perhaps they were ignored because they are not true. Not one of these accusations has come to anything other than proof of consensual sex. Many sex addicts have many affairs without sexually assaulting anyone.

Rape is the most over-reported crime in america. Women have learned they can get money out of a guy by accusing him of rape. No evidence required.

The actual answer…how exactly is this a federal matter, and more to the point, how is this something the President of the United States should be worried about?

Haven't you heard? Everything is a federal matter. The tenth amendment was repealed.

Forum List

Back