Clinton won !

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
apparently ... the RussianWingers insist keeping her relevant when she isnt so its obvious she has more control over their lives than they do ... ergo; she beat them, and WON.

just count the starter threads ...

Of course she won...

She had almost 3 million more votes than Trump.

That means she's president, right?

I was not pleased to see Clinton behind the podium saying she was 'ready to come out of the woods.'
She's as delusional as Trump if she thinks anyone wants to hear from her. If the Democrats have nothing better on the bench, things are really going poorly.

I was not pleased to see Clinton behind the podium saying she was 'ready to come out of the woods.'
She's as delusional as Trump if she thinks anyone wants to hear from her. If the Democrats have nothing better on the bench, things are really going poorly.
you should have realized things were going poorly when we had hillary and trump as the main contenders....

you should have realized things were going poorly when we had hillary and trump as the main contenders....
Alas, I DID. But there was nothing I could do.

as I noted in the op, APPARENTLY ...

the obsession to keep her front and center even though she has no authority to pass any legislation speaks for itself ..

sure-sure-whatever.jpg

I disagree! Many want to hear from her. Sometimes you sound sane - other time insane.

Of course she won...

Sorry, here goes one more time, now brace your self, SHE DIDN'T WIN. If you have already used all your crayons and playdoo you can pick up a new supply at a collage near you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Of course she won...

Sorry, here goes one more time, now brace your self, SHE DIDN'T WIN. If you have already used all your crayons and playdoo you can pick up a new supply at a collage near you.

William was mocking the OP'er because some on the left believe the slanted vote in California should be the only vote that matter and believe the Electoral College is outdated and racist.

I disagree! Many want to hear from her. Sometimes you sound sane - other time insane.
Nobody wants to hear from her. Besides, if the bitch starts making trouble she may find herself being prosecuted for gross negligence in handling classified data.

Of course she won...

Should I post the definition of 'sarcasm', so you can recognize it when you see it?

I have not liked Hillary for decades. You certainly have every right to like her if you wish.

Of course she won...

Should I post the definition of 'sarcasm', so you can recognize it when you see it?

Sometimes you have to explain it slowly because for some sarcasm is a little complicated for them...:banana:

At least we now know the rock in which she lives under is in the woods.

At least we now know the rock in which she lives under is in the woods.
Clinton cant even win in "Are You Dummer Than A Democrat" game show

Forum List

Back