Clintons Are Worth $100 million +

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
The Clintons say they were broke and in debt when they left the White House (but they liked to vacation in the Cayman Islands where all the hidden bank accounts and safe deposit boxes are). Now Hillary is admitting to a net worth of more than $100 million, which she attributes to earnings from speaking tours.

That is a hell of a lot of money -- for speaking. Speaking about what? And how is all that money generated? Ticket sales? Are there millions of ordinary Americans who would pay twenty bucks to stand on a line and pack a crowded theater to hear Bill and/or Hillary talk about the blowjob, or why Bill repealed Glass/Steagal, which contributed mightily to the near collapse of the Economy, or why Bill allowed Janet Reno to cause the Waco Massacre? Or are there just a few multi-millionaires and billionaires who believe (for some reason) they owe it to the Clintons to pay a hundred or two grand to listen to those two bullshit for an hour?

All I know is I've never been invited to buy a ticket to hear these two "speak." If I were invited my response would be I've heard more than enough from them when he was in Office. Far more than enough.

But it remains interesting to me how one can enter politics "broke," leave politics "broke" -- but now are worth a hundred million bucks.

Is there a putrid stink about this? Or have the American People grown so accustomed to it they don't even notice it anymore?

Forum List

Back