🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton’s Christian faith, once a political weapon, all but absent from campaign

there is no religious test for the office of president, so it really doesn't matter...
Historical there has been a religious test. The test is to get enough votes to win the election with a very voting block being Christians (That would unlikely vote for an atheist).
I am sure there is, one must play the horse on a merry go round to get someone to become interested....Yet we see the unconstitutionality of certain sects in society...

there is no religious test for the office of president, so it really doesn't matter...
Historical there has been a religious test. The test is to get enough votes to win the election with a very voting block being Christians (That would unlikely vote for an atheist).
I am sure there is, one must play the horse on a merry go round to get someone to become interested....Yet we see the unconstitutionality of certain sects in society...
There is nothing constitutional or unconstitutional about how a voter decides his vote.

There is nothing constitutional or unconstitutional about how a voter decides his vote.
It is when an issue if forced for one to comply or no vote is given..

Actually Hillary is a part of some super secret Evangelical group.

Hillary's Prayer: Hillary Clinton's Religion and Politics

Through all of her years in Washington, Clinton has been an active participant in conservative Bible study and prayer circles that are part of a secretive Capitol Hill group known as the Fellowship. Her collaborations with right-wingers such as Senator Sam Brownback (R-Kan.) and former Senator Rick Santorum (R-Pa.) grow in part from that connection.
:cuckoo:

Take it up with Mother Jones. Ironic though that you are in the cult of a cultist but not the same cult as your cultist.

What do I care of Mother Jones?

What cult do you think I am in?

The one you are in. They are all the same in the end really.

Name it. Else be a liar.

Indeed. The religious test takes place inside the voting booth.

Forum List

Back