Clinton's comments to FBI distorted by Media

Quit deflecting, moron. You've already been pwned and shown you were pwned. Go lick your wounds and quit posting crap.

He wasn't, you were.

I'm glad you learned that "pwned" means. The hard way.

Where did you get it from?

You two must be twins....both ignorant and childish.

For the fourth time, your "news" about MSNBC are 13 years old.

I explained it to you. I draw it for you. I link it to you, and you still don't get it.

You can't be THAT stupid. Oh, wait.

For the second time how old the information doesnt matter. Want proof? A long time ago we found out gravity exists.

Now go to the top of the highest cliff and yell about how old the information is and throw yourself off.

They're just trying to derail the thread because they are heartbroken that Trump didn't really go ahead in the polls...:badgrin:

Dont worry, they'll switch to "polls dont count" mode soon again

Comey said she didnt delete emails with the purpose of hiding anything. So the media smacks it off the table and opts for the "I think" defense: I think she deleted them because she had something to hide

Viola! Fuck evidence you can just assert it to be true
well I say otherwise since there is no way to see them. hmmmmm how convenient eh? See how that works. I can think anything I want, and I will report on it as such. she lied and cheated and murdered and is not good at anticipating her opponent. wow what a winner.

No, because you can simply SAY anything. Comey cant unless you are accusing him of lying...which is the only play you have left but that is still only an accusation and nothing more.

You are a Centar! But there is no way to see it....Hmmm how convenient eh?
I am accusing him of lying. there's nothing else that can be said. The facts are she was told not to delete any email on that server and she did after the warning. Law broken immediately. Classified documents also found in her server. another law broken. is she arrested? nope, standards and who she is. so I take his word as g.a.r.b.a.g.e

Quote where he said that. Just because you claim it means shit.

If I show you lets make a bet that you have to post what he said in your signature for a week so you cant lie about it anymore.

Deal?
Nope, you claim he said it, prove it or stfu.

Bwahahaha....you're pwned ....can't come up with a better defense?

If you ever want to see if these little Goebbles believe what they say just offer to bet them and watch them run for the hills! :badgrin:
already got one bet for gold membership on here. what about you?

I already have "Gold Membership" - which I paid for myself....but, you like free things so you have to bet for them? Bwahahaha.

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

Far more than the 3 marked <c> that seems to enthrall the left

Comey said she didnt delete emails with the purpose of hiding anything. So the media smacks it off the table and opts for the "I think" defense: I think she deleted them because she had something to hide

Viola! Fuck evidence you can just assert it to be true
well I say otherwise since there is no way to see them. hmmmmm how convenient eh? See how that works. I can think anything I want, and I will report on it as such. she lied and cheated and murdered and is not good at anticipating her opponent. wow what a winner.

No, because you can simply SAY anything. Comey cant unless you are accusing him of lying...which is the only play you have left but that is still only an accusation and nothing more.

You are a Centar! But there is no way to see it....Hmmm how convenient eh?
I am accusing him of lying. there's nothing else that can be said. The facts are she was told not to delete any email on that server and she did after the warning. Law broken immediately. Classified documents also found in her server. another law broken. is she arrested? nope, standards and who she is. so I take his word as g.a.r.b.a.g.e

Well yeah, thats the only play you have is to accuse people of things without proof. And anyone who disagrees with your conspiracy theory is in on it. There is not one consideration that you may be wrong. Nope!

Its only 2 options: Either Hillary is in jail or if she's not its not because she is not guilty. Its because everyone is in on it!

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent."

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

Oh you're posting when he did his stump speech. You forgot he testified on this huh? And you're forgetting that he had to take this BS back right?

I bet you're saying "what testimony?" Or going to tell everyone how a speech means more than what you say under oath, right? lol

Oh you're posting when he did his stump speech. You forgot he testified on this huh? And you're forgetting that he had to take this BS back right?

I bet you're saying "what testimony?" Or going to tell everyone how a speech means more than what you say under oath, right? lol

And you're forgetting that he had to take this BS back right?

He took back the 3 that were marked <c>.

not the others

not the others

False, he said under oath that only 3 were classified and were missed because they werent labeled correctly. But thats too hard to remember so you just go "She sent classified info" or "She cant identify what classified info looks like" because thats easier

not the others

False, he said under oath that only 3 were classified and were missed because they werent labeled correctly. But thats too hard to remember so you just go "She sent classified info" or "She cant identify what classified info looks like" because thats easier

Link?

not the others

Link?

FBI Director Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Were Not Properly Marked Classified
Rep. Matt Cartwright: were these properly documented, were they properly marked according to the manual with the little “cs”?

FBI Director James Comey: no…There were three e-mails. Yhe “c” was in the body, in the text but there was no header on the e-mail or the text.

Rep. Matt Cartwright: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what’s classified and what’s not classified, and were following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

FBI Director James Comey: That would be a reasonable inference.

Womp womp...that one is for free

not the others

Link?

Rep. Matt Cartwright: were these properly documented, were they properly marked according to the manual with the little “cs”?

FBI Director James Comey: no…There were three e-mails. Yhe “c” was in the body, in the text but there was no header on the e-mail or the text.

Rep. Matt Cartwright: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what’s classified and what’s not classified, and were following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

Out of over 100?

Thank you

not the others

Link?

Out of over 100?

Thank you

Ah, you're confusing what he said under oath with what he said in his stump speech again. Under oath a hundred became 3. Sorry!

not the others

Link?

Out of over 100?

Thank you

Ah, you're confusing what he said under oath with what he said in his stump speech again. Under oath a hundred became 3. Sorry!

3 with <c> markings...

Over 100 without markings
but with classified information.

"Sorry"

only about your lack of comprehension

Link?

Out of over 100?

Thank you

3 with <c> markings...

"Sorry"

Link?

Now watch this

It sounds like NBC was trying to cover for the Hildebeast but the slick radical left throws good old Chuck Todd under the bus to try to make a political point that nobody really understands.

Out of over 100?

Thank you

3 with <c> markings...

"Sorry"

Link?

Now watch this

I already gave you that link, Comeys statement.

You, on the other hand, have parroted that the 3 with <c> markings were the only ones classified, and they were recanted

Out of over 100?

Thank you

3 with <c> markings...

"Sorry"

Link?

Now watch this

You, on the other hand, have parroted that the 3 with <c> markings were the only ones classified, and they were recanted

The one where he says it under oath. Do you have that or just the stuff he took back later?

If there were more marked classified he had a whole 2-3 hours of testimony under oath. Go see if you can find him repeating that anywhere in his testimony under oath. Go ahead...happy hunting!

So you're basically saying Hillary is a liar. We get it. Geeze give it a rest. She doesn't deserve this.

She deserves every fucking bit of it. She is a pathological liar, and she, according to the FBI, is so stupid that she can't comprehend the importance of computer security. A concept my 10 year old daughter understands completely. The fact that she has been caught lying, and you "fellow travelers" allow her to get away with it is despicable.

Out of over 100?

Thank you

3 with <c> markings...

"Sorry"

Link?

Now watch this

The one where he says it under oath. Do you have that or just the stuff he took back later?

according to YOUR link, he only took back the 3 marked <c>.

Forum List

Back