Clinton's comments to FBI distorted by Media

Google it and watch how wrong you are. But again, the facts are hard and have details. Going "Hillary lied about everything" is easier but the opposite of the evidence Comey himself put forward. Under Oath...Under Oath

You posted the quote, you provide the link.

No, it takes more than someone just going "Nuh uh". You didnt provide any link so whats different?

I gave my opinion that what you posted was bullshit. I don't post a link to my opinion. Apparently you made up something that Comey said since you don't have a link.

Your opinion doesnt matter to me and your opinion isnt a fact. Either Comey said it or he didnt. Your opinion that the sky is red doesnt mean I have to prove its blue. Thats your dumbass

I will remember that you just grab something out of your ass and declare it to be a fact. No link means it is bullshit.

Oh yeah, well lets make a bet since you're so confident. If I win you have to put something of my chosing in your signature for a week. Since you know I'm lying this should be an easy bet for you to take right champ?

Do you accept my bet since I'm such a liar?

No, it takes more than someone just going "Nuh uh". You didnt provide any link so whats different?

I gave my opinion that what you posted was bullshit. I don't post a link to my opinion. Apparently you made up something that Comey said since you don't have a link.

Your opinion doesnt matter to me and your opinion isnt a fact. Either Comey said it or he didnt. Your opinion that the sky is red doesnt mean I have to prove its blue. Thats your dumbass

I will remember that you just grab something out of your ass and declare it to be a fact. No link means it is bullshit.

Oh yeah, well lets make a bet since you're so confident. If I win you have to put something of my chosing in your signature for a week. Since you know I'm lying this should be an easy bet for you to take right champ?

Just post the link where "Comey said she didnt delete emails with the purpose of hiding anything."

Just post the link where "Comey said she didnt delete emails with the purpose of hiding anything."

Naw tough guy, you said I was lying and since I'm lying this should be an easy bet to take. Your next response on whether you will take the bet will be proof you dont believe I'm lying because you wont take the bet.

Ready? Lets bet on it...put your accusations where your mouth is.

Comey said she didnt delete emails with the purpose of hiding anything. So the media smacks it off the table and opts for the "I think" defense: I think she deleted them because she had something to hide

Viola! Fuck evidence you can just assert it to be true
the facts are she deleted them after being subpoenaed, that is against the law.

Comey said she didnt delete emails with the purpose of hiding anything. So the media smacks it off the table and opts for the "I think" defense: I think she deleted them because she had something to hide

The fact is that Comey said she deleted them and it wasnt to hide anything. Sorry, reality wins

I didn't call you a liar, that is your word. I don't believe that Comey said that and since you aren't willing to post a link, I will continue to believe it is bullshit.

The fact is that Comey said she deleted them and it wasnt to hide anything. Sorry, reality wins
well he can say that until the cows go home. he didn't see them, so he has no idea. I give two shits about a puppet who has no balls.

Then you wont have a problem to back that up. Link?

I'm not going around to find shit to post here when you dont even object to it. Are you saying Comey didnt say that? If so, would you like to make a wager?
so clarify for us when did he say this? In his full statement to the press or to congress. Please I'm looking it up. Let's see how truthfull you are.

Nothing in the statement to the press by the way.

he actually stated this: "I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them."

Gawd I hate it when idiots can't quote correctly. what a dufus.

Last edited:

Then you wont have a problem to back that up. Link?

I'm not going around to find shit to post here when you dont even object to it. Are you saying Comey didnt say that? If so, would you like to make a wager?

You said it's a fact he (Comey) said "she deleted emails and it wasn't to hide anything".

All I am asking from you is to present what you claim is a fact. Since is a fact, that won't be a problem, right?

Of course, there is a problem... it's called - truth.

Typical leftist attack dog, barking all over, then runs away with tail between his legs when asked for proof.

Typical leftist attack dog, barking all over, then runs away with tail between his legs when asked for proof.

Closed Caption seems to think he has to be paid to furnish a link to his quotes.

Closed Caption seems to think he has to be paid to furnish a link to his quotes.

I disagree. He seems to think, just as all leftists, that he wont be challenged on his lies. They always demand answers and proofs, they never provide any.

Does he care? Of course not. When he get caught or challenged on one topic, he just moves to another and keep shitposting until he got challenged again.

Forum List

Back