Clinton's comments to FBI distorted by Media

Comey said she didnt delete emails with the purpose of hiding anything. So the media smacks it off the table and opts for the "I think" defense: I think she deleted them because she had something to hide

Viola! Fuck evidence you can just assert it to be true
Quote where he said that. Just because you claim it means shit.

If I show you lets make a bet that you have to post what he said in your signature for a week so you cant lie about it anymore.

Deal?
Nope, you claim he said it, prove it or stfu.

He landed in a pile of libtards?

Nice try....but he probably landed on you.
He would smell righteous then. Otherwise landing in a pile of you he would need decontaminated.

She just got PWNED on "who owns MSNBC" and she's still talking. :eusa_boohoo:

Bwahahaha....obviously you didn't look at the link....they're both owned by Microsoft, idiot. Learn to read.

CNBC business television; MSNBC 24-hour cable and Internet news service (co-owned by NBC and Microsoft);

You must be really ignorant. You're the one that just got owned, idiot.

I snipped the image from YOUR link, idiot.

9stm6u.jpg

That was in 2003, moron.
Since then they had two owners. GE and Comcast.

Moron....they are still connected.....regardless of who owns them.

your first comment way back was:

"msnbc.com has nothing to do with NBC since 2012 when they got rid of their stake there."

MSNBC is part of the NBCUniversal News Group, a division of NBCUniversal, which is owned by Comcast Corporation.

NBC is buying Microsoft's 50% interest in the MSNBC website for an undisclosed amount. MSNBC.com will be rebranded as NBCNews.com, and readers who logged into MSNBC.com late Sunday were automatically redirected to NBCNews.com.
Microsoft pulls out of MSNBC.com, sells stake to NBC

Now quit trying to prove your stupid statement was accurate. You've been owned, moron.

He landed in a pile of libtards?

He would smell righteous then. Otherwise landing in a pile of you he would need decontaminated.

He smells like you.......like poop. Quit deflecting.
No, shithead, if he smelled like poop he would smell like you..

Quit deflecting, moron. You've already been pwned and shown you were pwned. Go lick your wounds and quit posting crap.

He wasn't, you were.

I'm glad you learned that "pwned" means. The hard way.

Where did you get it from?

Quit deflecting, moron. You've already been pwned and shown you were pwned. Go lick your wounds and quit posting crap.
Yep, now you are crying and making stuff up. Libtard liar!!!

You don't have any credible data to refute the OP, quit trying to derail with your ignorant childish posts.

I'm not responding to your ignorant posts.

He wasn't, you were.

You two must be twins....both ignorant and childish.

Trump keeps claiming that the media is biased....well, I tend to agree with him. Only problem is he thinks the media is biased toward him, but it appears that NBC, supposedly what right-wingers call a left-wing TV station is complicit in spreading lies about Hillary. It's no wonder that Trump's poll numbers are not so far behind Hillary's....even the presumed left-wing media is helping the unqualified and ill-tempered narcissist.

Oh, did I mention that NBC is right-wing owned?

(And there's a Distortion 5 and 6, too)
http://thedailybanter.com/2016/09/glaring-inaccuracies-in-nbcs-hillary-clinton-fbi-reporting/[/QUOTE

crybaby_02.jpg

She just got PWNED on "who owns MSNBC" and she's still talking. :eusa_boohoo:

Bwahahaha....obviously you didn't look at the link....they're both owned by Microsoft, idiot. Learn to read.

CNBC business television; MSNBC 24-hour cable and Internet news service (co-owned by NBC and Microsoft);

You must be really ignorant. You're the one that just got owned, idiot.

I snipped the image from YOUR link, idiot.

9stm6u.jpg

That was in 2003, moron.
Since then they had two owners. GE and Comcast.

Moron....they are still connected.....regardless of who owns them.

your first comment way back was:

"msnbc.com has nothing to do with NBC since 2012 when they got rid of their stake there."

MSNBC is part of the NBCUniversal News Group, a division of NBCUniversal, which is owned by Comcast Corporation.

NBC is buying Microsoft's 50% interest in the MSNBC website for an undisclosed amount. MSNBC.com will be rebranded as NBCNews.com, and readers who logged into MSNBC.com late Sunday were automatically redirected to NBCNews.com.
Microsoft pulls out of MSNBC.com, sells stake to NBC

Now quit trying to prove your stupid statement was accurate. You've been owned, moron.

MSNBC and msnbc.com are two different companies.

MSNBC and msnbc.com were founded in 1996 as a partnership between Microsoft and General Electric's NBC unit, hence the network's naming. Although they shared the same name, msnbc.com and MSNBC maintained separate corporate structures and news operations, with msnbc.com headquartered on the West Coast on the Microsoft campus in Redmond, Washington, and MSNBC in the NBC headquarters in New York. Microsoft divested its stake in the MSNBC channel in 2005, and divested its stake in msnbc.com in July 2012, rebranding the general news site as NBCNews.com and creating a new msnbc.com as the online home of the cable news channel

MSNBC

PWNED again, moron.

Trump keeps claiming that the media is biased....well, I tend to agree with him. Only problem is he thinks the media is biased toward him, but it appears that NBC, supposedly what right-wingers call a left-wing TV station is complicit in spreading lies about Hillary. It's no wonder that Trump's poll numbers are not so far behind Hillary's....even the presumed left-wing media is helping the unqualified and ill-tempered narcissist.

Oh, did I mention that NBC is right-wing owned?

(And there's a Distortion 5 and 6, too)
http://thedailybanter.com/2016/09/glaring-inaccuracies-in-nbcs-hillary-clinton-fbi-reporting/[/QUOTE

crybaby_02.jpg

That sounds like you........uneducated white man without a college degree.......bwahaha!

Comey said she didnt delete emails with the purpose of hiding anything. So the media smacks it off the table and opts for the "I think" defense: I think she deleted them because she had something to hide

If I show you lets make a bet that you have to post what he said in your signature for a week so you cant lie about it anymore.

Deal?

Not so confident when you cant just lie and run away now are you?

Deal?

Bwahahaha....you're pwned ....can't come up with a better defense?

He wasn't, you were.

For the fourth time, your "news" about MSNBC are 13 years old.

I explained it to you. I draw it for you. I link it to you, and you still don't get it.

You can't be THAT stupid. Oh, wait.

If I were going before an FBI investigation, I'd have as many facts as possible with me.

Yeah, like she would know they were going to ask her such frivolous questions....like you would know what they were going to ask.

Hillary has a tremendous memory.....and she remembers things that matter. When she was being grilled by the Republican subcommittee on Benghazi (for the 13th time) she made those conservative dogs look like fools. She remembered dates and events. But the fact that NBC was so blatant in distorting the facts is what is the topic of this OP.

If you can't refute it, don't try bringing up shit that doesn't matter.
and you want to give her the keys to the country and she didn't know they'd be asking her questions? Is that what you're going with? So, now you claim she is too stupid to become the president. Well thanks, I agree.

You're just as ignorant as Trump....or probably more so. I didn't say she didn't know they'd be asking her questions, I said she didn't know what questions they were going to be asking her. Pay attention.
but it's her job to be prepared, and you're saying she doesn't know how to anticipate what someone may ask her. That my friend is a very important asset as president.

Yeah, sure, if you say so....so I guess Trump doesn't have that important asset to be president since he changes his mind back and forth on every issue. First he is going to mass deport....then he softens up but he makes his supporters think he's still going to mass deport...Sad.

One must be skilled at anticipating an opponent. It's what makes generals, generals. And dude, she most likely can't even cook. I'd say you hurt her case for president more than you helped her. Thanks again.

She's way better at all of those than Trump. Trump doesn't even know what a good Taco salad is....and his surrogates think that Taco trucks would be bad for the country.......what doofuses.

Taco Trucks and the Soul of America
nice tactic. way to deflect Hitlery's short coming as 'a I know you are but what am I' response.

Deal?

If you ever want to see if these little Goebbles believe what they say just offer to bet them and watch them run for the hills! :badgrin:

Yeah, like she would know they were going to ask her such frivolous questions....like you would know what they were going to ask.

Hillary has a tremendous memory.....and she remembers things that matter. When she was being grilled by the Republican subcommittee on Benghazi (for the 13th time) she made those conservative dogs look like fools. She remembered dates and events. But the fact that NBC was so blatant in distorting the facts is what is the topic of this OP.

If you can't refute it, don't try bringing up shit that doesn't matter.
and you want to give her the keys to the country and she didn't know they'd be asking her questions? Is that what you're going with? So, now you claim she is too stupid to become the president. Well thanks, I agree.

You're just as ignorant as Trump....or probably more so. I didn't say she didn't know they'd be asking her questions, I said she didn't know what questions they were going to be asking her. Pay attention.
but it's her job to be prepared, and you're saying she doesn't know how to anticipate what someone may ask her. That my friend is a very important asset as president.

Yeah, sure, if you say so....so I guess Trump doesn't have that important asset to be president since he changes his mind back and forth on every issue. First he is going to mass deport....then he softens up but he makes his supporters think he's still going to mass deport...Sad.

One must be skilled at anticipating an opponent. It's what makes generals, generals. And dude, she most likely can't even cook. I'd say you hurt her case for president more than you helped her. Thanks again.

She's way better at all of those than Trump. Trump doesn't even know what a good Taco salad is....and his surrogates think that Taco trucks would be bad for the country.......what doofuses.

nice tactic. way to deflect Hitlery's short coming as 'a I know you are but what am I' response.

I'm just pointing out Trump's big shortcomings which you Trumpbots seem to ignore.

well I say otherwise since there is no way to see them. hmmmmm how convenient eh? See how that works. I can think anything I want, and I will report on it as such. she lied and cheated and murdered and is not good at anticipating her opponent. wow what a winner.

Deal?

If you ever want to see if these little Goebbles believe what they say just offer to bet them and watch them run for the hills! :badgrin:
already got one bet for gold membership on here. what about you?

He wasn't, you were.

I explained it to you. I draw it for you. I link it to you, and you still don't get it.

For the second time how old the information doesnt matter. Want proof? A long time ago we found out gravity exists.

Now go to the top of the highest cliff and yell about how old the information is and throw yourself off.

He wasn't, you were.

For the second time how old the information doesnt matter. Want proof? A long time ago we found out gravity exists.

Now go to the top of the highest cliff and yell about how old the information is and throw yourself off.

They're just trying to derail the thread because they are heartbroken that Trump didn't really go ahead in the polls...:badgrin:

well I say otherwise since there is no way to see them. hmmmmm how convenient eh? See how that works. I can think anything I want, and I will report on it as such. she lied and cheated and murdered and is not good at anticipating her opponent. wow what a winner.

No, because you can simply SAY anything. Comey cant unless you are accusing him of lying...which is the only play you have left but that is still only an accusation and nothing more.

You are a Centar! But there is no way to see it....Hmmm how convenient eh?

I'm just pointing out Trump's big shortcomings which you Trumpbots seem to ignore.
I don't ignore anything he does. he is not owned by any party faction and is the only reason I'm going with him. No GOP straps, no Libturd straps. he's his own man. My kind of politician, is not becomming to no one accept those who voted for him. And, he's sincere in his message, and he didn't kill anyone like hitlery. Can you say Benghazi?

Forum List

Back