Clinton's Endorse Kamala Harris

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Haven't heard from Obama yet.

Now we see plainly that this was their plan all along, as Kamala lied to America about Biden's mental acuity.

Voting for the Democratic Party is voting the death of America.

Former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced Sunday that they are endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris for the Democratic nomination for president after President Biden said he would not seek re-election.

Now we see plainly that this was their plan all along, as Kamala lied to America about Biden's mental acuity.

Former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced Sunday that they are endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris for the Democratic nomination for president after President Biden said he would not seek re-election.

Interesting.

The fight begins

Wait a minute! FOX News? Didn't they just pay out a billion dollars for spreading lies?

Watch as the cockroaches come out of the woodwork now that they think they're back in the game.

They're not. But they're too stupid to see it.

They'll find out again in early September and an even deeper depression will ensue for them.

Don't hurt yourselves, dimocrap scum. Better days are coming.

But not for you. Y'know, on second thought............

MSNBC will gush and puke all over Kamala. She was a pure nobody-do thing a week ago and now they want her to win so they are going to say untruthful things about her like she is great! :p

I'd prefer Hillary in the W.H to be honest. I imagine so would many of Americas allies.

It is all about the donor cash. Some even suggested that the Establishment knew this might happen after the debate so they wanted to make sure Biden received the donations running up to it as they knew Harris would NOT have raised that much money on her own.

Interesting conspiracy I suppose but she does have $100M more now.

It has to be Harris because all donations were to Biden-Harris, so that money cannot be used by another candidate.

As repulsive and unlikable as Kamala is, they are in a bad spot. Good!

MSNBC will gush and puke all over Kamala. She was a pure nobody-do thing a week ago and now they want her to win so they are going to say untruthful things about her like she is great! :p
She IS great!!

Wait until she hits the campaign trail and has to answer tough questions.

Talk about imploding. Her presidential campaign was so bad that she folded up shop before even the first debate. She's a disaster. It's the worst thing that could happen to dimocraps.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving group

It really surprises me that Hillary would jump on Kimilla's bandwagon this quick.
I would have thought she would wait a few weeks before making any moves.

It really surprises me that Hillary would jump on Kimilla's bandwagon this quick.
I would have thought she would wait a few weeks before making any moves.
Ubercunt and The Bastard son Of Frank Marshall Davis are peas in a pod in the Crime Cartel known as the DNC.

word

Forum List

Back