Clipper's owner makes some crazy statements in argument with girlfriend.

It will be interesting to see how this thing plays out. The NBA will no doubt want him to sell the team. Now being that his comments weren't public, if he chooses to fight the NBA I don't think the league has a legal case.

It will be interesting to see how this thing plays out. The NBA will no doubt want him to sell the team. Now being that his comments weren't public, if he chooses to fight the NBA I don't think the league has a legal case.

It is a sticky situation. I heard several player interviewed who said he was always like that, even to them. Not sure what will happen, but it will be after the playoffs for sure.

It is a sticky situation. I heard several player interviewed who said he was always like that, even to them. Not sure what will happen, but it will be after the playoffs for sure.

Sticky situation to say the least. I don't think the players will play for him next year. Magic Johnson said he's interested in buying them.

oh, so his just crazy

Bundy's is racist

wonder who is the judge of what someone say's is racist or not....?
myself, I find Sterling's remarks the winner

Sticky situation to say the least. I don't think the players will play for him next year. Magic Johnson said he's interested in buying them.

If Magic bought the Clippers, then that would be a bit of justice.

Forum List

Back