Clueless Joe: Employers need to compete with government handouts and pay people more.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
.... saying this in the middle of the worst inflation increase in 3 decades.
What part of inflation does clueless Joe not get??
Does he honestly believe that the government's $12/hr equivalent free handouts - HIS OWN WORDS - a "good bargaining chip" to raise wages??
Really?
Does clueless not understand that raising wages by 20% or more is going to increase an already critical inflation rate??

HELLO 1970s!!!!

Does he honestly believe that the government's $12/hr equivalent free handouts - HIS OWN WORDS - a "good bargaining chip" to raise wages??
Really?
Does clueless not understand that raising wages by 20% or more is going to increase an already critical inflation rate??

HELLO 1970s!!!!

So is government going to provide businesses with a never ending supply of money to help cover this?

Really?

HELLO 1970s!!!!

So you are blaming ordinary people getting more money with inflation. There is absolutely no evidence that government benefits influence a person's willingness to work. Workers are revolting against being treated like slaves. They want higher wages and better working conditions. More power to them. Republicans support the slave masters so that is no surprise.

Really?

HELLO 1970s!!!!

Where are you getting 30 years from:
1624572231464.png

Considering the pandemic that is not too bad...

I know you want inflation higher but it just isn't thee...

So the federal government is using my tax money to pay people to sit at home so they can negotiate higher wages, and eventually driving up the cost of goods and services that I have to pay for?

Who the hell elected this assclown? They should be dickslapped and then have their right to vote permanently revoked.

Really?

HELLO 1970s!!!!

View attachment 505141

Sorry, I wasn't very clear, although I bet you knew what I meant. It was the highest increase (+5%) - not the highest inflation overall.

Really?

HELLO 1970s!!!!

View attachment 505141

Sorry, I wasn't very clear, although I bet you knew what I meant. It was the highest increase (+5%) - not the highest inflation overall.

And also - you can't go by old charts considering inflation, it is measured very differently than then

Really?

HELLO 1970s!!!!

So you are blaming ordinary people getting more money with inflation. There is absolutely no evidence that government benefits influence a person's willingness to work. Workers are revolting against being treated like slaves. They want higher wages and better working conditions. More power to them. Republicans support the slave masters so that is no surprise.

Wow... I truly hope you are a teenager, or maybe freshman college?
Otherwise... holy cow :D

Really?

HELLO 1970s!!!!

It such actions trigger hyper-inflation, Sleepy Old Uncle Joe AND the Dems will lose big-time, like they did after Jimmy's 21% inflation, in the 1980 election.

And that might not be such a bad idea if...
IF ...the Orange A$$-Hat is not on the ticket...

Forum List

Back