CNBC brutally mocked for botching images of Yang, Gabbard in 2020 graphic

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Ok, this is legitimately funny. They picked the wrong Yang, some dude named Geoff Yang. They put Gillebrands photo in place of Gabbard.

The media are just following what they know is going to happen in the Dem Primary I suppose...

The image used for Yang was actually the wrong Yang, displaying Redpoint Ventures founding partner Geoff Yang. And, the lawmaker labeled "Gabbard" in the graphic was actually a former 2020 candidate, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.

Ok, this is legitimately funny. They picked the wrong Yang, some dude named Geoff Yang. They put Gillebrands photo in place of Gabbard.

The media are just following what they know is going to happen in the Dem Primary I suppose...

The image used for Yang was actually the wrong Yang, displaying Redpoint Ventures founding partner Geoff Yang. And, the lawmaker labeled "Gabbard" in the graphic was actually a former 2020 candidate, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.
Maybe they should fire the unpaid intern responsible for the mistake.

They all look alike

Forum List

Back