CNN admits it has political goals

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

CNN should not even be considered a NEWS station any more than BRAVO is a news outlet.

CNN is DEM PROPAGANDA.

In the latest chapter of CNN stoking hatred against Republicans and further dividing Americans, Sunday’s so-called “Reliable Sources” featured host Brian Stelter chatting it up with Yale Professor Timothy Snyder about what the mission of the liberal media should be as we approached the next presidential election. According to Snyder, and with Stelter’s agreement, the “assignment” was to suggest the GOP was preparing to seize power by “undemocratic” means and they needed to “prepare” the public to “prevent” it.

CNN should not even be considered a NEWS station any more than BRAVO is a news outlet.

CNN is DEM PROPAGANDA.

In the latest chapter of CNN stoking hatred against Republicans and further dividing Americans, Sunday’s so-called “Reliable Sources” featured host Brian Stelter chatting it up with Yale Professor Timothy Snyder about what the mission of the liberal media should be as we approached the next presidential election. According to Snyder, and with Stelter’s agreement, the “assignment” was to suggest the GOP was preparing to seize power by “undemocratic” means and they needed to “prepare” the public to “prevent” it.
It's been nothing but Democrat propaganda since Bernard Shaw died.

Costanza calls CNN :"REALITY BASED MEDIA" :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper:

Like Trump and Putin stole the 2016 election? That kind of reality?

When CNN tells the public their goal is to hurt Republicans and help Democrats, why don’t lefties believe CNN?

CNN is DEM PROPAGANDA.

What else is new?

If someone found any news source that wasn't politically biased then that would be real news. We have a long history of political party affiliated media since our inception as a country, the concept of objectivity in the news is a relatively new idea.
history of media bias in the united states at DuckDuckGo

and they teach it in school.

Activist journalism.
Yeah, and? You act like this is something new. The vast majority of the media lean left, that's just a fact of life. Viewers/readers will migrate to the version of the news that makes them comfortable, that feeds/confirms their biases, that's just human nature.
How is it combated? If you come up with a viable solution then more power to ya.

Last edited:
Yeah, and? You act like this is something new. The vast majority of the media lean left, that's just a fact of life. Viewers/readers will migrate to the version of the news that makes them comfortable, that feeds/confirms their biases, that's just human nature.
How it it combated? If you come up with a viable solution then more power to ya.

By bringing it up I am acting like this is new?

What the fuck are you talking about?

The left acts like there is no media bias. Maybe attack them for saying it does not exist rather than attacking me for pointing it out.

You are a cranky MF, huh?

By bringing it up I am acting like this is new?

What the fuck are you talking about?

The left acts like there is no media bias. Maybe attack them for saying it does not exist rather than attacking me for pointing it out.

You are a cranky MF, huh?
I'm not attacking anyone I'm simply pointing out an undeniable reality that has a long history. I've had this conversation with lefties over their right wing media bias claims. Are the claims true? Yes, on both sides.
Oh and I'm not the one being cranky........ Interesting projection though.........

CNN pretended the Hunter Biden laptop DID NOT EXIST.

CNN reported on an UNVERIFIED PISS TAPE of TRUMP AND RUSSIAN WHORES.

Where is the tape?

I'm not attacking anyone I'm simply pointing out an undeniable reality that has a long history. I've had this conversation with lefties over their right wing media bias claims. Are the claims true? Yes, on both sides.
Oh and I'm not the one being cranky........ Interesting projection though.........

Just dying for an argument with someone you agree with on a Monday morning, huh?

Go bug one of the lefty commie pricks.

The lefties have a valid point when they point to A.M. radio and the righties have a valid point when they point to print and television, so yeah.

CNN is DEM PROPAGANDA.

During the Clinton era Democrats were a running joke......
Since then the left has tried to ridicule Repugs in every movie, news broadcast, and talk-show in the country.
Now being a Republican is a running joke.

The lefties have a valid point when they point to A.M. radio and the righties have a valid point when they point to print and television, so yeah.
Not anymore. Somehow 3 right-wing radio talk-show hosts died from COVID in one month alone....Rush died from cancer a couple months before.
What a huge coincidence.

But AM opinion radio is OPINING on NEWS. It is not considered a NEWS SOURCE by anyone who is not a moron.

The US attacks Libya and topples Khaddafi....that is the NEWS. Implications and reasons is the OPINION side of it.

The left push their political agenda within "NEWS"

Just dying for an argument with someone you agree with on a Monday morning, huh?

Go bug one of the lefty commie pricks.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back