CNN are surprised and shocked by the Pros Trump

This is what we will always see from the lefties medias, it is ok for the BLM to brake and burn everything but the Pros Trump should just accept the fraud and move on ...Well i said go the hell the democrat and specially CNN this shity media who did so much wrong to your President.

Do you agree with me ? Give your opinoin.

I think you're sick in the head. Trump has conned you, and you can't admit it. Not even to yourself.
A typical democrat reaction : i don't know you but well i will insult you when i don't know what to said or when you don't agree with me.

That made no sense. Regardless, I'm not a democrat. But I do oppose idiocy.
What you are trying to said ?

This is what we will always see from the lefties medias, it is ok for the BLM to brake and burn everything but the Pros Trump should just accept the fraud and move on ...Well i said go the hell the democrat and specially CNN this shity media who did so much wrong to your President.

Yet another example of conservatives' contempt for the rule of law, the Constitution, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

I think it pretty pathetic when people try to deflect responsibility by pointing to the other side. The hypocrisy argument is a white flag. Wrong is wrong whether it’s race riots or storming the capital.

The media covered all these situation. You may agree or disagree with the commentary around each situation but it’s all there for us to see and draw our own opinions about. This situation today is a disgrace and the fact it was instigated by our POTUS is just pathetic

I think you're sick in the head. Trump has conned you, and you can't admit it. Not even to yourself.
A typical democrat reaction : i don't know you but well i will insult you when i don't know what to said or when you don't agree with me.

Nothing you would have any chance of understanding.

There are a LOT of REAL people around the world who support our president. Too bad you're hate prevents you from doing so
Some seem to have a problem that i post at the forum because i'm not American this is been going on for a long time .
Maybe for them i not as much important as a American people .

Nothing you would have any chance of understanding.
Wow, you are pretty insulting one , one the worse one so far , i don't know why you come around and insult me that way ? you don't know me and i don't wan't to know you . BYE.

Yet another example of conservatives' contempt for the rule of law, the Constitution, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.
Biden brag in a video about stealing the election . where is the rule of law ?

Sad to see a sitting President encourage an attack on the US Capitol

Disgrace to our Democracy
Except when the democrats were doing it.
When has a Democratic President ever encouraged an attack on our Capitol?
Democrats supported it all summer. Even painted BLM on the streets and named a plaza after them. Biden staff paid for the rioters bail. So... yeah... I really have no sympathy for you loons at the moment. You get what you give.
Show me a Democratic President who incited a mob and sent them on the US Capitol

Trump is a disgrace to our nation
Trump is calling in the National Guard to stop it..which is more than any Democrat Governor or mayor did all summer long. Save your sanctimonious bs. It’s all for show.

Forum List

Back