CNN ask emotional outgoing Rep Adam Kinzinger if Trump will be charged: "if a president inciting an insurrection isn't a crime, i don't know what is"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he says Trump should have been impeached the 1st time and Jan 6 would never have happened, which i agree with, and says it would be "Fun" to run against Trump, which i say go for it

As much as I hate to defend the guy, Trump never did what he was accused of doing the first time. The second time? Yeah.

I think that is a huge problem with our government in general. no one seems to know what a crime is anymore.

I truly think there are some who would bitch, whine, moan and complain over how Trump has toilet paper put on the roller overhand or underhand.

I truly think there are some who would bitch, whine, moan and complain over how Trump has toilet paper put on the roller overhand or underhand.

I always assumed he just took it home so he didn't have to buy any himself.

he says Trump should have been impeached the 1st time and Jan 6 would never have happened, which i agree with, and says it would be "Fun" to run against Trump, which i say go for it

Not to sound rude as he's been in the service, I haven't, but isn't it a bad look to see former soldiers crying so easily?

Does anyone truly believe that Trumps so-called actions would cause a full grown man, a former soldier as it were, who had to fight to win elections himself; to the point of tears? If I heard he had PTSD from the battlefield, ok, but from politics?

Come on maaaan...

It's not natural to be governed by a runted crybaby. It's as unnatural as a man sucking another man's cock.

Keep shitting on the laws of the Universe. Fuck around and find out.

kinz crybaby.jpg

The only "crime" Trump is guilty of was making liberal's asses hurt and salt flowing from their eyes.

Forum List

Back